• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokémon Coral Version (2022 DEMO OUT NOW!)

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    There is currently a bug in the Pokedex in which you can't look at the location of the Pokemon. I checked Meowth's Pokedex Entry and checked "Area". No sign of map showing up...

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2023
    Truly one of the best GBC ROM hack ever. Great quality in script and maps, love the global art direction, I even love your logo ! Please, make it happen to a final release, we want more !! 🙏💫❤️

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2022
    Probably one of the best hack I've ever played, even if it's not the final version yet. I support you !

Years
  • Pretty impressed by the screenshots and features it looks like a fun hack! Would love to play it once it completed, hopefully development continues on this project. Looking forward to playing it once it's finished. Good luck!

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • I hope development is still progressing, regardless of pacing, would love to see this finished one day and will always support this hack!

Lots of love
    <3 <3 <3

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2024
    Just want to update this thread to say that while I don't want to promise any exact release date, I'm currently working toward a new demo release. A lot of the game has been remade from the ground up and the game design has been polished and is a LOT better than the last release. I will be able to provide more details soon as well as a possible trailer. In the meantime, you can follow my Twitter for periodical updates. Sorry for the radio silence, and thank you so much for your patience!

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Just want to update this thread to say that while I don't want to promise any exact release date, I'm currently working toward a new demo release. A lot of the game has been remade from the ground up and the game design has been polished and is a LOT better than the last release. I will be able to provide more details soon as well as a possible trailer. In the meantime, you can follow my Twitter for periodical updates. Sorry for the radio silence, and thank you so much for your patience!

This is amazing news! Eagerly awaiting om the release whenever it comes along. Thank you so much for keeping us in the loop of things!

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2023
    Just want to update this thread to say that while I don't want to promise any exact release date, I'm currently working toward a new demo release. A lot of the game has been remade from the ground up and the game design has been polished and is a LOT better than the last release. I will be able to provide more details soon as well as a possible trailer. In the meantime, you can follow my Twitter for periodical updates. Sorry for the radio silence, and thank you so much for your patience!

It's so great to hear from you

I've been watching your work for a long time now, and I just so happened to get back into making my 'ultimate 3ds' which includes all pokemon games, all greatest rom hacks etc.

I consider yours one of the best. Love that I googled this thread today and I can't wait to see what you have in store for us.

Rest easy and good luck! you have a gift!

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Um, according to the recent Github build, the hidden Revive at Glint City is impossible to get without going through walls...

Back