• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Crown

Blah

Free supporter
Years

• T62I8fi.png

About

BPRE - Hack of Fire Red
    Discord: Link
    Release: Will be on Discord when it's ready

Pokémon Crown is a completely brand new gameplay experience. While still being a traditional exploration focused RPG, we've combined many elements from other genres to deliver something truly unique. In Pokémon Crown, you will rediscover each Pokémon and how they interact with eachother in our new Auto Chess inspired battle engine! Pit your Pokémon against fun and unique teams while strategizing on synergy, placement, and type matchups! Experience 6v6 combat like never before!

Introduction

Pokémon Crown is a Medieval RPG that takes place in the vast, magical Region of Guelder. As a bastion of rich resources, Guelder found itself thrust into a lasting war. After many years, Guelder emerged victorious, but not without cost... As the region spent its time rebuilding, the King's Diviner foretold of a dual prophecy to befall the kingdom: a future of light, and a future of darkness. Guided by these visions, the King realized that without change, the kingdom was doomed to a future of more war.

At the King's command, the very first Pokémon League is created: The Crown League! As Guelder's borders open to the outside world, many new and powerful trainers have come to test their might. Can you seize greatness and come out on top in the Crown Challenge? In the Guelder region, all Pokémon battles are held in a special style called a Crown Battle. Master this battle mode to become Guelder's Champion!

Explore the vast Guelder region, learn of its history, and join up with a number of guilds to learn the secrets of their trades in Pokémon Crown!

Meet the Heroes

Features

• Completely revamped battle engine. (No more turn based combat!)
    • Unique Pokémon Battle System, featuring Pokémon from all gens
    • Online PvP
    • New items and previous items reimagined for auto battle combat
    • New catching mechanics
    • Every UI completely custom
    • Day and Night system/encounters/stuff
    • Quest System
    • Boss battles, and challenge modes
    • Psuedo-Open World
    • Vibrant Biomes to explore and catch Pokémon
    • almost everything is new so this list can go on!

Type Bonuses

Media

Z45dYj3.png
    HfD5EG5.png
    B3AAtll.png
    6O0OPjc.gif
    HAkZ1KE.gif
    N2cAw8y.png
    IleK5DU.gif

ABgA22U.png
    aivF94c.gif
    TXD2XxS.png
    7mftM2x.png
    N97pcMN.png
    kSRqO3W.gif
    aR7KQXH.png

yWwT1zU.png
    fqDjpRS.png
    IymoVmN.gif
    xUmpr7N.png
    FKXtRH4.gif
    hxVKuR5.png
    fkwedDb.png

Download

In development...

Team

Developers:
    • Blah/FBI - Programmer, Designer, misc
    • Criminon - Artist, Designer
    • Disturbed/Jake (Not the other Jake) - Mapper, Designer

Musicians:
    • A_Reliable_Chair
    • Pascal van den Bos
    • Furret
    • Rowyn Berlan

Artists:
    • Criminon
    • Wednesday
    • DrakeSycamore

Writer:
    • Bela

Credits

Huge thanks to:
    • Ipatix - Music mixer
    • Alusq - Music workflow
    • Touched - Pokeagb
    • Pret - Pokefirered documentation
    • Kwen/Rev - Character designs, some overworlds
    • Cynda - Overworlds, party menu UI, Genesect Sprite
    • OlSoulja - Bases for Grimmsnarl, Chandelure, Salazzle, Sandalit, Dreepy, Drakloak, Dragapult
    • NeroIntruder - Tyrunt, Tyrantrum
    • http://sprites.pmdcollab.org/ - Espurr, Meowstic
    • https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=368703 - Pokémon icons
    • N1 studios - Pokémon art
    • LarryTurbo - Toxel icon
    • Xhyzi - Palette Filters
    • Spherical Ice - Hay bail tile as a base

Discord mods:
    • Saiko
    • The Spectre
    • Sparrow, the Metal Guy
    • Sounak9434

I likely missed someone. Please feel free to message if you believe you belong on this list!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2022
    Amazing #updates, I am sure I will complete my 100 streak and then make my place in the credits(jk lol) btw I think you should also mention about how I and Dededepressed completed 69 day streaks in the server XD.

trdtrl

clear throat
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2024
    the fact that this was a romhack of fire red really amazed me. i'm looking forward for the release!

Izack mooij

FireRed Rocket Beta Tester
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2023
    Looks amazing looking forward to trying this out when available

Years
    • he, him, his
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Been following this project ever since the post on the ROM-hacks subreddit. I'm personally not a fan of heavy-RNG mechanics, but the sheer scale of this undertaking has me convinced to play the game. The art and engine implementation seem very impressive. I'm so excited for the future of this game.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    Looks great! This is probably one of the most creative hacks I've ever seen. Looking forward to see what else you guys come up with!

Outwitter

You reap what you plant...
    Years
  • Haven't seen anything like this, ever! Have no idea whether I'll love it or hate it in the end, either! However, I'm pretty sure that this work is nothing short of revolutionary. Wishing you guys luck with the project and looking forward to the initial release...​

Sakib Anam

Hi, I am Sakib Anam
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2022
    The game looks awesome from both the graphics and battle engine. Looking forward to this one.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    It reminded me of Pokemon Conquest which is my favourite spinoff of all time. I CAN NOT wait for a release.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • This looks so intriguing, i vaguely remember coming across on the ROM hacks subreddit. The new combat system really looks refreshing! Can't wait for you to release a beta! Cheers and good luck!

Back