• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Crystal Shards "The Return"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
Years
Hi i must say i'm very excited about this hack, because it will feel more like pokemon crystal since in pokemon emerald the pokemon have animitations... good luck with your hack! Cant wait for a beta!

Umm, this post leads to today's screen:
sentretrevampan5.gif

Sentret Animation!

I'm doing all revamps at this time, you know, i love to sprite, hehe.
Well the Trainer backpic will be changed, that's just for a demonstration.

That's all, Cya!

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2011
Good Job Kike !!!
I love this animation of sentret, i love youre hack !!!
Good luck friend, dew ...

Years
  • Seen Mar 11, 2009
It's so sad that Nintendo didn't do a remake for pokemon G/S/C.... i cant wait for this hack to be released...good luck

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Nice Kike, I love Sentret's animation.

Wow... Do you really mean you'll revamp every single G/S pokemon??? O.O Well... Good luck with that!
Let's see if you'll try to make a backpic yourself Kike (hehe... maybe to test your spriting skills? :D)

Everything is looking great so far... Nothing to be surprised about, though. Jojo! >.<

flamefire1031

The Never Appearing...
Years
  • Seen Dec 15, 2022
Really nice hack, I've always waited for a really good GSC remake, and I'm not saying Shiny Gold ain't a good hack, just it doesn't really have a GSC feel. oh and the screenshot of Kurt's house, is that tree going to be fixed or not? other than that tiny little thing GREAT JOB:D:D:D

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 25, 2012
This looks awesome, I can't wait to play it. All we need is a Silver remake now. :D

Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2013
Where can I find the old Crystal Shards Hack

It was never really completed, although I think there were a few betas? I might be wrong, I don't remember.

Hack's looking great, Kike, looking forward to playing it.

jj_olli

It's coming...
Years
There was a Beta of the old Crystal Shards, but it was spanish.
This is a support bar I made Kike said nothing about it, feel free to use it ;D.

Code:
 [url="ttp://www.theud.com/pokecommunity/showthread.php?t=81223"][IMG]ttp://img106.imageshack.us/img106/2049/crystalshardssupportvh3.png[/IMG][/url]
put an h infront of each ttp: and put it in your sig.

Last edited:

*Shinigami*

死神
Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2007
There was a Beta of the old Crystal Shards, but it was spanish.
This is a support bar I made Kike said nothing about it, feel free to use it ;D.

Code:
crystalshardssupportvh3.png
put an h infront of each ttp: and put it in your sig.

Now I have my two most favourite hacks on my siggie! ^_^

Thanks Olli!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Where can I find the old Crystal Shards Hack

Kike had a thread for the old hack, it was this one: http://pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=78091, but keep in mind he decided to switch it to Emerald, which will probably have better results. (At least, that's what I'm hoping for... XD)

And, Kike, you mentioned the Battle Frontier, can we know about your plans on that place? (you are free to say no... :P)

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 17, 2023
Wow this is looking great crystal was my favorite gsc game and I cant wait to play this. But I have a few questions that I haven't seen them answered yet.

1. Will all the pokemon be catchable

2. It's going out on a limb but will there be pokegear (phone, radio ect.)

3. Any new events?

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
Years
Wow this is looking great crystal was my favorite gsc game and I cant wait to play this. But I have a few questions that I haven't seen them answered yet.

1. Will all the pokemon be catchable

2. It's going out on a limb but will there be pokegear (phone, radio ect.)

3. Any new events?

1.No, sorry, just crystal ones.

2.Yes, and it'll be like the POKéNAV.

3.I can't answer that yet.

Well, for now i don't have updates, since i'm mainly scripting and adding the texts. If something good appears i will post it here.

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2010
this is another great version hack i mean i hope you finish it and good luck wth it it would be nice if you change some palletes but it`s ok

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
Years
Hi, it's time for new updates!
crystalusa01ud1.png

Not the final Version of the Titlescreen

kentabackgridironbo6.png

Kenta Back Sprite

martfrtilescz9.png

Mart with FR Tiles

Credits to Gridiron for the Suicune of the Titlescreen, and the Kenta BackSprites.

That's all for now, Cya!

*Shinigami*

死神
Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2007
It's looking great, the art on the title screen is awesome O.O

I don't mean to sound impatient, but what is the first beta likely to include? (Like which town is it going up to)

Silent Storm

Achieving Perfection
Years
Hi, it's time for new updates!
crystalusa01ud1.png

Not the final Version of the Titlescreen

kentabackgridironbo6.png

Kenta Back Sprite

martfrtilescz9.png

Mart with FR Tiles

Credits to Gridiron for the Suicune of the Titlescreen, and the Kenta BackSprites.

That's all for now, Cya!

Curious, are you going ahead with using the pokemon card picture of suicune, becuase IMO the offical Crystal box art picture of suicune looks better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back