• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Crystal Shards "The Return"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 11, 2009
Wow this looks awesome! i can't wait to play it...the bad part is that hacking is so difficult and so time consuming that it'll be a long time b4 we get to play this hack

jj_olli

It's coming...
Years
Kike, maybe you already have an idea for the legendary dogs, but if not you could use this :
Suicune is obtainebale like in the original Crystal
Raikou and Entei could be the same like Lati@s in emerald. You have to choose wether a red or a yellow Pokemon was seen and then you can go to southern island (rename and change map) by SS Aqua and there you can catch the other one. Just an idea.

The new screenshots look awesome. You are one of the best rom hackers here (but the others are good too xP).

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
Years
Hey, thanks for the comments.
Well, for the LEgendary Dogs/Cats/Gerbils xD... I need to think about that, but i think that i will can do Entei and Raikou run arround Johto.

Here, new Screenshots:
sprouttower01uj3.png

Sprout Tower 1F

sprouttower02my0.png

Sprout Tower 2F

Credits to GSCPlatinum for the Colors of the Tiles.

That is all, Cya!

jj_olli

It's coming...
Years
Wow, your mapping and Tile-making skills are great. :badsmile:
I think when it's finished it will be the best G/S/C ever.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Of course it will be better, after all, he has the support of the Platinum folks, so I'm not amazed if it looks nicer! XD

And I like the titlescreen (what else would you have prepared for it?, since it already looks cool)

Good luck with the rom expansion Kike (you said you will need it, and making some calculations, I think you are right... And maybe soon? -_-)
Keep it up!

Silent Storm

Achieving Perfection
Years
Of course it will be better, after all, he has the support of the Platinum folks, so I'm not amazed if it looks nicer! XD

And I like the titlescreen (what else would you have prepared for it?, since it already looks cool)

Good luck with the rom expansion Kike (you said you will need it, and making some calculations, I think you are right... And maybe soon? -_-)
Keep it up!

Hold on...........Platinum is supporting him now.

Lucky him.

As always, nice hack.

jj_olli

It's coming...
Years
(50th post xD)
Maybe now he can use the good headbutt trees from Zel and the shiny Gyarados from Zel, that would be cool.
Kike what is with the Rival's name, have you found out how to change it yourself in the game?

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
Years
Long time, no updates, but today i have some nice images:

guardpostln2.png

Guard Post, with FR Tilesets.

route36ue0.png

Route 36

mrpokemonhousezf8.png

Mr. Pokémon´s house.

Well, that is all, i hope you like them. Cya!

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2015
I seem to like these pokemon g/s/c remake hacks. I'll be waiting for its release. You also mentioned about making new sprites for the crystal pokemons. That's good to hear. :D

D R E ™

Goku's back oh yeh!
Years
This game is beyond great I love gsc hacks they always looks nice I hope this game turns out to be finished.

Peace

Oshtoby

Kickin'
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 3, 2020
Hello, I'm a long time lurker, first time poster, and I would like to say that I've followed three Johto remakes so far, and this one is my favorite. Now, I have a question.

Since there is time involved in the Pokemon Emerald programming (You know, in the beggining, where you have to set the clock), is it at all possible, and do you plan, to implement the day and night feature like in the original, where it would be darker in the night than the day, and lighter in the morning than mid day? This would be a neat, but not needed feature, so I could see if you didn't want to include this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back