• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: ^^ *Pokémon Darkblue Version* ^^ [BETA 1 Available]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Whoa!!! :shocked:
    Swamp tiles, G/S/C tiles, desert tiles.
    Truly awesome! ^_^
    GL!

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
    This is my favorite hack of all times! I love it! Even though I can barely understand it! x3

Off Topic: Barely understand it!? Isn't it in english already??
    On topic: Wow, Hiidoran, you are the best translator I've ever saw. I think you should work for Nintendo(For the Translation)!! Anyway, but there's still some spanish remainding.
    1. When you beat Hinata, the advicer's text is still Spanish.
    2. If you haven't gone to beat Hinata and tries to go to the Tower, the Monk's Text is still spanish.
    Hmm, so the Heroine's Sprites are already made?? Wooooooot!!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Off Topic: Barely understand it!? Isn't it in english already??
    On topic: Wow, Hiidoran, you are the best translator I've ever saw. I think you should work for Nintendo(For the Translation)!! Anyway, but there's still some spanish remainding.
    1. When you beat Hinata, the advicer's text is still Spanish.
    2. If you haven't gone to beat Hinata and tries to go to the Tower, the Monk's Text is still spanish.
    Hmm, so the Heroine's Sprites are already made?? Wooooooot!!
    Is there any way possible you can take a screenshot? I thought I got all of the Spanish. X.X

Well, we all can't be perfect, right? :P
    Thank you for your kind words. But I'm far from being able to translate professionally. :)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Good mix of screenshots. Very variated as I said in another post. I think I havent seen that one of the Fire Gym, havent I? The Leader's OW (and the battle sprite) look really odd, specially the face (in both cases), it looks too "big headed", was that intentional? (and the head in the battle sprite is even odder >.<)

Other than that, the mapping is perfect.

Ah, supongo que notaste el error en el dialogo "Algo me dice que nuestros se cruzarán de nuevo.". Nuestros... qué? 100% seguro a que es "caminos"

Craver

I'm From WAH!
    Years
    Mhhhh... Who is these boy? (The fat guy whit orange)...
    The Hack look's great. It may ensure that this hack you will succeed and go far.
    Not as Xiros. (leaving for months.)

I like houses and mapping, which makes this hack an unique style.
    Well my friend lex , I wish you the best. See U.

PD: Correct the Gym's Door animation.
    PD: What does the Snorlax here there? And by having silver clothes ?

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
    Years
    Hi ^^
    Thanks for the comments and posts.
    Well, i have, one image only, of my last event.
    ^^ *Pokémon Darkblue Version* ^^ [BETA 1 Available]

Bassed in a Pokémon Johto episode, in anime.
    Trying to solve a problem of water scarcity in the village.
    How tried to resolve it?
    Searching the only source of clean water nearby at the scene, Sakamizu Falls.
    It is thought that there was something blocking the passage of water, from the highest part of these Falls, but still do not know what is ...
    This will be one of the secrets of Beta 2, one of several puzzles to be solved ...
    I think, to change the two snorlax... hehe.
    So it will be a surprise.
    That's all folks ^_^

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Thats all eh? So is that the last event of beta 2 which means its on its way?! Sweet. Also i think this is the first hack which you went this far.

Blitzballer

Sarcasm: now GMO-free.
    Years
    Now that is putting Kyledove tiles to good use! I'll be watching this (although, probably not playing, unless by some means I learn Spanish?! I find more time in my schedule.). Also, is it just me, or are 90% of all Spanish hacks incredibly graphically appealing? =)

[[edit: Wow, I feel n00bish. That's what I get for not reading the last few posts.]]

Last edited:

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
    Now that is putting Kyledove tiles to good use! I'll be watching this (although, probably not playing, unless by some means I learn Spanish?!). Also, is it just me, or are 90% of all Spanish hacks incredibly graphically appealing? =)

It's because they convert with using a english rom, and convert it all to spanish,

that takes skills, also spanish people have a great bond in WaH, and other sites, and they help with everything, unlike Lex here, is a sole worker.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
    Hiidoran, here are the text I mentioned earlier about the remainding spanish text:

First Pic: Old Man blocking your way to Shinkazu Tower( Which is before beating the first GYM.)
    Second Pic: Advicer's text after beating Hinata.
    Edit: (Off Topic:) Will you translate other Spanish Hacks too?

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
    Years
    Hi folks ^^

The new pics of The Saka-mizu Falls. A place very hard to pass. hehe.
    I've changed all the mapping...
    I dont want to show the events. Is a secret, hehe ^w^

Well, i hope they like it.
    Xau!

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    I like the pallete and the tiles of that cave. :)
    though I think those purple thingies are unnatural, with their colour, I mean, but oh well.

goo job. :)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Hiidoran, here are the text I mentioned earlier about the remainding spanish text:

First Pic: Old Man blocking your way to Shinkazu Tower( Which is before beating the first GYM.)
    Second Pic: Advicer's text after beating Hinata.
    Edit: (Off Topic:) Will you translate other Spanish Hacks too?
    Er... Probably not. I think I have decided to retire from the hacking business. However, I will translate Lex's second beta if he so wishes. Also, those erros will be fixed in the second beta, as it would be a lot of trouble getting the downloads changed on a few sites.

Thanks for pointing those out to me though. ;D

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    That location looks preety original, as I've never seen any other place with that strange palette combination. I agree with DJ that those purple things on the wall are weird (dont know what they are, even)

But, it's always good to see new ideas for locations. Good job.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back