• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon DarkViolet (Full Version Released)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 11, 2020
Hack is great so far! But I've found one bug: when my magnezone uses flash cannon, they game freezes and the audio becomes super distorted. I'm guessing it has something to do with the animation.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 3, 2019
Can't progress in Cerulean Cave. The cutscene does not trigger after entering Mewtwo's chamber.
I defeated every grunt and talked to the rival twice (when he healed my team). Team is Pikachu, Charizard, Lapras, Snorlax, Pidgeot, Kingler.
What could be the trigger for the bug?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 6, 2021
hello, I have a question ...
where is move deleter?
the hack is great the best I've ever played

Years
  • Age 63
  • Seen Feb 16, 2021
I lost my save file from the 2014 beta. If anyone has a save file close to where that beta ended (right after Sabrina), could you please send it to me? I would love to pick it back up and see how the game ends :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 17, 2021
This is definitely one of my favorite Rom Hacks just one quick question is the VS Seeker in the game and if so where is it located?

_pheebee

[I]Gosh! What's poppin'?[/i]
Years
How do I get in the game

If you're asking how do you play the game:

-Download Lunar IPS
-Download the ips patch for this hack.
-Download an emulator of your choice for GBA games. (VisualBoy Advance is my goto emulator)
-Find, and download a Fire Red ROM (don't ask for links, it's illegal to provide)
-Open Lunar IPS, and patch the ips patch onto the Fire Red ROM.
-Open Fire Red ROM in chosen Emulator.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 25, 2020
This hack was developed from 2012-2014, and then it was canceled. Four years later in 2018, someone named hacksrepairman continued the hack from where it left off and finished it. Then I added some "finishing touches" to hacksrepairman's work (and some graphical updates from MrDollSteak), and this hack is now completely finished. Although the final version is not quite what would have been had this hack been finished in 2014, it fits pretty close to my vision at the time. I am warning you though, this hack can be very edgy and ridiculous at times, I was quite immature back then.

Credits for 2018 update:
Chaos Rush - finishing touches (and original hack developer from 2012-2014)
hacksrepairman - for finishing the hack's development from where it left off at Beta 2
MrDollSteak - Seafoam Islands tileset

Hello, I'm new to the full Hack scenario. I've been playing the Dark violet game (Incredible work) really fun!
But I've been playing on the pre-historic version where I can only get up to Badge 7.
Is there a way to continue my game but with the updated version ?

Thank you & keep up the good work!

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jun 3, 2023
One of the first games I played and enjoyed in the field of hack rom .
I had stopped at the seventh bagde after capturing Electhor in the power station, so I'll be able to finish with this update 😍

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen May 25, 2022
I have a question, how bad is the transalation? I heard it wasnt so great. But i will gladly try it out!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 8, 2021
Does anyone know where to find Pinsir. I've been looking to add him to my team, but just can't find him

Back