• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon DarkViolet (Full Version Released)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Good evening friend how are you, I would like to know if you give me permission to translate your pokemon dark violet game into Spanish, it will not be for profit, I want to translate it just for me, thank you very much in advance.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Why did u name Silver as Kamon? I know Kamon is one of his optional names, but Silver fits more better

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen today
Why did u name Silver as Kamon? I know Kamon is one of his optional names, but Silver fits more better

I think "Silver" is named Kamon in the hack because it's supposed to be a different timeline or universe from the mainline games. So the name change was made to show that it is a different set of characters that are not related to the ones in the main games.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
Gosh I know this is an older thread and the likely hood of people seeing and answering this is low, but have all the new features like the new moves and new level up move sets ever been documented for reference when playing through the game to see what new changes have been made to our favorite Pokemon?

Maplekiwi

AKA Mina
Years
Gosh I know this is an older thread and the likely hood of people seeing and answering this is low, but have all the new features like the new moves and new level up move sets ever been documented for reference when playing through the game to see what new changes have been made to our favorite Pokemon?

It does not seem as if there's been any documentation for this game, sorry.
However, since the post mentions movesets "heavily based" on BW2, I think it could be possible to use Bulbapedia to estimate if a Pokemon's getting 'X' move or 'Y' movesets.

Again, sorry, I wish I could be of more help here.

Years
Hi! I've discovered by chance this hackrom. Despite having followed all the steps, the game doesn't start. I use VBA as emulator.
Some advice?
Thanks.

Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Oct 13, 2023
Is there any new rom hack . I want a romantic hack in which there is a new character ,new story ,new features and new map & towns. If there is any new game which released recently please tell me. I played all rom hack I want new ones.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 4, 2024
Recently I played this hack, I think travel over that new small island and catch Mew could count as "finished".
RSE style into Kanto is interesting, musics are try to mimic RSE style too. The main story has revamped, some places are accessable (and must) in main-game. No FRLG stupid "Flashback", no "Full scenary picture" when enter a place like forest are nice choice, but item using animation still exists... forunately I discovered how to disable it via hex editing (except TM/HM learning, I have no idea).
When main-game finished, post-game is a bit short than Sevii Islands I think, and that Battle Maze... I know it try to mimic Black City/White Forest in BW2, but no bag limition, and why two trainers room they are walking to wall? And here, Seafoam Island Cave, has a weird fore-ground tile.
XLMSOI.png

Something I don't like:
TM isn't reusable, cause I need to implement it via hex editing.
Few move animation takes too long time such as Hex, it's really unnecessary.

Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Recently I played this hack, I think travel over that new small island and catch Mew could count as "finished".
RSE style into Kanto is interesting, musics are try to mimic RSE style too. The main story has revamped, some places are accessable (and must) in main-game. No FRLG stupid "Flashback", no "Full scenary picture" when enter a place like forest are nice choice, but item using animation still exists... forunately I discovered how to disable it via hex editing (except TM/HM learning, I have no idea).
When main-game finished, post-game is a bit short than Sevii Islands I think, and that Battle Maze... I know it try to mimic Black City/White Forest in BW2, but no bag limition, and why two trainers room they are walking to wall? And here, Seafoam Island Cave, has a weird fore-ground tile.
XLMSOI.png

Something I don't like:
TM isn't reusable, cause I need to implement it via hex editing.
Few move animation takes too long time such as Hex, it's really unnecessary.

A lor of what you've mentioned is not really the creator's fault. This hack was made at a time where a lot of your gripes were not eastnto implement. Hacks repairman, the person who completed the game recently, just finished up the main story, and didn't focus on the QOL changes.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 3, 2022
Anyone know where i can get this game? The only link I can find from the first post is the fix .ips file.

Years
  • Seen today
@Philar

That patch file is the game as far as I know? Patch it onto a clean Fire Red 1.0 ROM.

Back