• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    The mask is in the bottom of River Overpass.

Go to Professor Almond's lab. There'll be something there.

Just head to Zirconium Factory and head to worker's quarters.

Managed to take care of the corruption and the factory. Thanks for that. But I'm clueless on what to do with Enzymo's note.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2020
    If you are climbing Prism tower, there are no surprises, just alot of hard things, and you get the
    Spoiler:

But if you think you're stuck, at the 2nd to last room, just go through one of the blocks on the wall. Also the thing i said,
    Spoiler:

If you are climbing trainer tower, as same as prism tower, but at the top is a man who will fight you with the "legendary" team. And if you beat him, you will have a chance of capturing,
    Spoiler:

thanks. do you know any pokemon that can learn God Palm?

I can get to corruption I checked river overpass I cant find gasmask. where does it pop up

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    Welp, I did 59-ish% of the entire game (including the cards and pokedex, and the items,) that's enough to make a completionists essay right? Or an essay to begin with,

First off, I wanna say that, this game's difficulty is like reborn, but more complicated, although I cant state the fact that I played through my 1st run on normal, yes
    THE WHOLE ENTIRETY the fight that included RNG was so hard, but after my rage of succession, I proceed to torture myself by doing both the randomizer and nuzlocke on, normal, separately, I cried, I raged, I quit at the first boss because it was stupidly hard, and my Pokemon were just plain out bad (rng-esus didnt like me) and the randomizer wasn't that hard, I just prayed to the gods, although I wish this game got a little bit more credit, the story isn't like the others, you just save your dad, not defeat the flippin bad guys, the bad guys are
    Spoiler:
    , so basically the story is much more original than the others, although you do defeat the bad guys in the process. I can't fathom why the new objects are so OP, I even used them, not because I wanted to beat the game so hard, I wanted to try them. Again, I wish the other youtubers play this game, I only saw around 2-5 youtubers playing walkthroughs, and some of them are still continuing to do these, but I guess youtubers don't see the true beauty of this plot. Now I used debug mode or cheat engine for the meantime for purposes like hacking to get more rare candies to see what I would find out, guess I have experienced what the last guy in this fourm did it
    Spoiler:
    Now I know what's gonna happen.

Things that could use improvement or bugs that I encountered
    I could say that the time I walked through the wall during some part of the game and could not get out of was the first thing on my mind, my game was laggy by then and maybe I just teleported there without warning, and I also thought that the pause at the title screen was intentional because I had to wait a good 30 seconds each time I played, now I should say the things that could use improvement, Can you make nullifiers a tad bit more expensive, the prices aren't high enough for such an over powered usage, I'd say around 1.5- 2M pokedollars would suffice, also can you make the A.I a bit more smarter, not like the softlock glitch in red/blue where the smart AI only use super effective moves on the pokemon, but the last boss during my playthrough of hard mode (which I did) would require me to use debug to give me an OM_Usaring, I just used my ally as a meatshield, heck even the
    Spoiler:
    that the general was holding at the
    Spoiler:
    gave me a hard time, that pokemon was so OP with its moveset, 2 more things that could use improvement is add more detail to some of the fakemon, yes even voltlight looks like xurkutree's design they are based on inanimate objects but xurkutree is a bunch of wires and voltlight is just a lightbulb, so 1 last thing to improve, polishing the storyline, It's too late for that but if you are gonna make a next update, make sure there isn't alot going on at once, such as the naraku town gym, the sudden change of Moria's attitude, etc. or please explain why Moria's like that, she can't be that bad right? Now for the next few lines, I will say what challenges I wanna see next update, such like insurgence.

Ideas for new challenges

1. H.E.L.L - this is randomizer and nuzlocke and hard mode at once, leaving only platinum pokemon, 3-5 GP pokemon, and perfect EV, IV pokemon for trainers and you alike.

2. Ace challenge- A much easier challenge, the trainers only uses their Ace pokemon, such as the gym leaders, the bosses and the Champion does not get affected by this however,

3. Boss challenge- All important fights have bosses, e.g Moira's edgy mode before Asutra have the R. boss

4. Egg mode- You catch eggs, and see what they will hatch into, simple. The eggs have different catch rates.

5.GOD MODE- This can only be unlocked if you 100% completed the game not on easy but on normal or hard mode, this includes beating the "unbeatable bosses" like Emmanuil or Crow. This includes stuff like debug mode and can delete stuff, like a god

6. Rng mode- Basically randomizer but the levels are also randomized, also the items, and the allies, etc.

7. Realistic-ish mode- Everytime you beat your rival, they don't get exp, vice versa if they beat you, they'll get exp, the amount of exp gained for your rival depends on the lvl of your pokemon

Lastly

8. Rival mode- Everytime you encounter your rival, you play as the rival, given their pokemon and items also you will still play as the player but as you play with the MC, the pokemon in your team, you will fight them when the rival battles you.

If you made it this far, I congratulate you,

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    thanks. do you know any pokemon that can learn God Palm?

I can get to corruption I checked river overpass I cant find gasmask. where does it pop up

For the mask, you first gotta go to Sylen HQ and talk to Cinnamond, then go down the waterfall first from the safari. It'll appear on the right.
    As for god palm, the only Pokemon I know that can learn it is Machamp.

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    1) Is it possible to get a shiny or platinum card for Dark Celebi?

2) What's the solution to the victory road puzzle? I know I won't be able to solve it since I'm barely knowledgeable in maths plus I don't have the luxury of time atm. So, someone please tell me.

Also, someone please help me with my save file request above.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    So does anyone have the details for the rainbow quest? I'm stuck with enzymo's note and have no idea what to do next.

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    1) Is it possible to get a shiny or platinum card for Dark Celebi?

2) What's the solution to the victory road puzzle? I know I won't be able to solve it since I'm barely knowledgeable in maths plus I don't have the luxury of time atm. So, someone please tell me.

Also, someone please help me with my save file request above.

1) No, I have used debug mode to see if there is and I can only see the one for the normal celebi, or either that or there is but im not seeing it rn.

2) I'm sorry but I only know the rows numbers not the letters but here are the numbers you need to work with
    Spoiler:

Tell me if this does not work because this worked for me,

Also your since im no genius of Tech, but here are the possibilities, either you have a potato computer, or since you can't load the save files after the april 9th (excluding the recent save file) each and every save file contains KB so either contact the devs, or delete the old backup save files. (P.S: I see you have 666 on your pokedex, why?)

So does anyone have the details for the rainbow quest? I'm stuck with enzymo's note and have no idea what to do next.

Enzymo's note has a hexadecimal ASCII Code so decipher that to open a safe in the entrance of the factorial town, in the factory using surf. But you will have to fight a flippin kinda OP pokemon.

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    1) No, I have used debug mode to see if there is and I can only see the one for the normal celebi, or either that or there is but im not seeing it rn.

2) I'm sorry but I only know the rows numbers not the letters but here are the numbers you need to work with
    Spoiler:

Tell me if this does not work because this worked for me,

Also your since im no genius of Tech, but here are the possibilities, either you have a potato computer, or since you can't load the save files after the april 9th (excluding the recent save file) each and every save file contains KB so either contact the devs, or delete the old backup save files. (P.S: I see you have 666 on your pokedex, why?)

Enzymo's note has a hexadecimal ASCII Code so decipher that to open a safe in the entrance of the factorial town, in the factory using surf. But you will have to fight a flippin kinda OP pokemon.

Actually, never mind. I saw someone on the Discord server fighting against a Platinum Dark Celebi so I guess Shiny and Platinum cards for it are available.

Thanks for the help on the puzzle!

Nah, my computer isn't a potato, so that's definitely not the case. What's KB, btw? And lol, yes, I noticed that too. It's 667 now though! xD

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    Actually, never mind. I saw someone on the Discord server fighting against a Platinum Dark Celebi so I guess Shiny and Platinum cards for it are available.

Thanks for the help on the puzzle!

Nah, my computer isn't a potato, so that's definitely not the case. What's KB, btw? And lol, yes, I noticed that too. It's 667 now though! xD

The heck? I definetely used debug mode to get a platinum for dark celebi but it didnt show up, weird,
    Kb is a size that takes up space on the hard drive, and is small and if you get alot of it, it can equal to Mb, and then Gb
    also what the hecc did you catch to get 667 pokemon

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2020
    does anyone know here the nature changer is?

Dooriver there a building Southwest with a satellite in the rooftop 2nd basement redhead scientist

For the mask, you first gotta go to Sylen HQ and talk to Cinnamond, then go down the waterfall first from the safari. It'll appear on the right.

Thanks for the help. Sylen Corp HQ? the only ones there are guards I can't get to second floor

Last edited:

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    The heck? I definetely used debug mode to get a platinum for dark celebi but it didnt show up, weird,
    Kb is a size that takes up space on the hard drive, and is small and if you get alot of it, it can equal to Mb, and then Gb
    also what the hecc did you catch to get 667 pokemon

Never mind, I solved the issue. Moved all back up files of April 9th and before to another folder so now all files from April 10 onwards are being loaded. I guess you were right, it was taking too much space. And I don't remember which Pokémon it was! xD

Dooriver there a building Southwest with a satellite in the rooftop 2nd basement redhead scientist

Thanks for the help. Sylen Corp HQ? the only ones there are guards I can't get to second floor

Agent Cinnamond is in the first floor itself, you can speak to him.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2020

Never mind, I solved the issue. Moved all back up files of April 9th and before to another folder so now all files from April 10 onwards are being loaded. I guess you were right, it was taking too much space. And I don't remember which Pokémon it was! xD

Agent Cinnamond is in the first floor itself, you can speak to him.

I think I talked to him before but he's not there now. I still cant find the gasmask. where would it pop up in the bag if I got it?

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    I think I talked to him before but he's not there now. I still cant find the gasmask. where would it pop up in the bag if I got it?

The gas mask will appear on the key items sections, to specify, the waterfall on the where you fought blitz but to the left

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Spoiler:

Thanks for the feedback! I'll go over some of the points.

* The nullifiers are all around $1M, which is usually very expensive for a regular player, but kinda cheap for real estate tycoons and plum farmers. Increasing the price wouldn't do much I'm afraid, since it would still be very expensive for the average joe and cheap for the other group. At least that's how I perceive it.

* The load time is big because there are a lot of maps, and I don't think I can do anything about that (if it's possible, then I don't have enough knowledge to make it faster)

* The Lightbulb is mostly a joke

* Moira just had a bad day
    Spoiler:

* Various modes like those are a fun idea and they would make subsequent playthroughs more interesting for sure

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2024
    Where can you find or buy more Metal Coat? I would like a 5GP scizor, but unfortunately I can't breed more than 2GP, because I have no way to evolve Scyther :C Sorry for my English if I wrote something wrong but I'm not very good at it :/

Back