• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2023
    Hi everyone, sorry to ask a question that has surely been asked 1 billion times already, but can you give me the link for the French version please ?

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Yo. First off I'd like to thank you for this amazing Fan Game. I remember playing this a while back and having a blast. I did not even realize there was a new version out yet since the last time I played Victory Road was blocked. However, I do have a question as I might have missed an event.
    Spoiler:
    . Thank you very much.

That's correct, you need to do the date before going to the future.

Glad to see this game is done :)

Thank you :)

so is it normal for the game to crash after the final fight and reseting the universe? I kinda wanted to go back to Omuran and finish the post game stuff but i can only load back before the fight with Arceus

Yes, that's the sacrifice/reset ending. If you want to continue playing, exit the Arceus room at the bottom and defeat Zedra (and don't trust.)

Hi everyone, sorry to ask a question that has surely been asked 1 billion times already, but can you give me the link for the French version please ?

It's translated up to Deshret. Go to Options -> Language and switch to French.
    If you're looking for Deshret translations, then join the discord: https://discord.gg/YsYYreE

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2022
    Is there an alternate way to download this game? Mega does not work. Is there mediafire one?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2022
    Ok so when said mega does not work i meant mega files cannot be downloaded on my laptop. Not just of this game of any game with mega. When i click the link a page with mega logo opens. Just that. When i double click an error pops up. Thats what i meant. Sorry i just phrased it wrong. So is there any other way i can download this game? or am i not using mega correctly or do i need to download something else.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2023
    Okay, I have been playing the game for a week but after a while i realized that half of my team are not the best, so i am trying to train up new members. Is there any Grinding Spots after Crow? I just finished Crow's gym and then the battle with Blitz in the Krystonly Forest. I remember there was a trainer in the mansion but I can't seem to access it anymore.

Last edited:

CrimsonSpy

Champion Of My Region
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2023
    Any tips for beating DEUS. I have been struggling for days and do not want to resort to cheats

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Okay, I have been playing the game for a week but after a while i realized that half of my team are not the best, so i am trying to train up new members. Is there any Grinding Spots after Crow? I just finished Crow's gym and then the battle with Blitz in the Krystonly Forest. I remember there was a trainer in the mansion but I can't seem to access it anymore.

Before you reach Roarin, the best place to train would probably be Asutra - there's a sparring trainer in one of the houses.

Any tips for beating DEUS. I have been struggling for days and do not want to resort to cheats

Fire.

I don't know I'll get any help, but where do I go from Dooriver Town? Where is the next gym?

If you defeated Ashy, then you need to get the Power Glove from the lab to clear the obstacle in Shian Swamp (map south of Dooriver) and continue going that way.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2022
    Just started playing this game and I have a few questions

1. I selected "Natural" mode, so does that make items like power seeds sell fodder? EDIT: Same thing with cards right? It says I can equip it, but that wont actually do anything?
    2. I was messing around with EV items, and noticed that my EVs only went up to 150 before capping, does this game change how EVs work? And if so how do they work now? EDIT: messed around a bit more, looks like items only get them to 150...
    3. What are good grinding spots after gym 3 but before the swamp, I am quite underleveled and the tournament stomps me, so I can't grind in there just yet...

Thanks!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2024
    I just started this game and I saw a glimpse of this weird ghost npc thing while I was going through Shawmonk woods. I couldn't take a capture of it cuz I tried to reach it but it was in another area altogether and when I got there, it eerily disappeared. It actually spooked me enough that I had to go a look into the files and saw that the weird NPC was present in the Characters folder. It's called "trcharA002", if this is not a spoiler do tell me what that was or did I missed on something real nice if I got to it faster enough? Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2022
    I just started this game and I saw a glimpse of this weird ghost npc thing while I was going through Shawmonk woods. I couldn't take a capture of it cuz I tried to reach it but it was in another area altogether and when I got there, it eerily disappeared. It actually spooked me enough that I had to go a look into the files and saw that the weird NPC was present in the Characters folder. It's called "trcharA002", if this is not a spoiler do tell me what that was or did I missed on something real nice if I got to it faster enough? Thanks!

You will know who it is as you progress the game 😁

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2022
    hi, I've been having trouble finding the
    Spoiler:
    . Been searching the area it's found in for a while now, is it just a standard hidden item?

Years
  • 3 Gyms in, loving it so far~ Feels pretty polished outside of a couple audio and grammar issues here and there (which aren't game-breaking at all so I'm not complaining).

Thanks as well for the cheats <3 Been using the healing one constantly bcs I'm too lazy to go back to the Pokemon Center over and over lol

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    hi, I've been having trouble finding the
    Spoiler:
    . Been searching the area it's found in for a while now, is it just a standard hidden item?

It's hidden on a random tile, yes.

3 Gyms in, loving it so far~ Feels pretty polished outside of a couple audio and grammar issues here and there (which aren't game-breaking at all so I'm not complaining).

Thanks as well for the cheats <3 Been using the healing one constantly bcs I'm too lazy to go back to the Pokemon Center over and over lol

Glad you like it! ^^ There are some things I would've done differently now, but I'm glad these issues are not ruining the experience. Have fun with the rest of the adventure!

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    hey (some people) remember me :trol:
    Spoiler:

So recently I found out that the deshret arc update exists, and I'll say i've been waiting for ages, but for some reason the game crashes right after the game is 100% loaded, it doesn't bring me to the title screen, so I can't start a new save file.
    Take note that I'm no longer using debug mode, since that is outdated.

But /shrug, its still a problem and i really don't want to go through all the gyms,
    Spoiler:

can anyone help with this :agony:

Some info:
    -I currently have 2 save files, one with debug mode (the one that from a while back), and one without, still from a while back, both still crashing the game.
    note: a while back = a year ago

yeah thats all
    thanks in advance.

Years
    • Seen today
    I cant push story. Because its some kind of weird. I enter mansion with Ashy But there is Manson V2. So i cant push story. Can someone help me???? What can i do???

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2023
    Hello,
    I have some problem with GP system. I use a power seed on my 5GP ditto to breed a 5gp drillbur with no problem. But when i try with other pokemon like empoleon or eevee, it doesn't work anymore ( they are female so it's not a problem of gender ). Is the power seed bug or did i miss something ? Thank you

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    So recently I found out that the deshret arc update exists, and I'll say i've been waiting for ages, but for some reason the game crashes right after the game is 100% loaded, it doesn't bring me to the title screen, so I can't start a new save file.

Try running the game while being offline. Then, after you start a new game you can reconnect.

I cant push story. Because its some kind of weird. I enter mansion with Ashy But there is Manson V2. So i cant push story. Can someone help me???? What can i do???

This happens sometimes when you use 3rd party cheats, "god modes" and such. It messes up game variables so you'll have to start a new game.

Hello,
    I have some problem with GP system. I use a power seed on my 5GP ditto to breed a 5gp drillbur with no problem. But when i try with other pokemon like empoleon or eevee, it doesn't work anymore ( they are female so it's not a problem of gender ). Is the power seed bug or did i miss something ? Thank you

When using Ditto in daycare, slots also must be taken into account. If you put Ditto as the second Pokemon then it'll be treated as the father.

Back