• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2021
    Where do you get a mega stone for sceptile??? Because that is the only stone that I need
    My team is
    pikachu Lv. 54
    Mega metagross Lv.53
    Ash-Greninja Lv. 56
    Mega Charizard Y Lv.57
    Mega garchomp Lv. 51
    Sceptile Lv.53
    I think is a in house in kalos, the one in the middle of the road. Talking to the npc will give you

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2020
    Respectable sir/mam

i am still amazed by the game given by your developers.
    i need some help from you.
    i had downloaded a non updated game, i.e. not a fresh version and now i want to download the latest version. i have completed the game till alola but its stopped there. so my question is that if i download a latest version, would i be able to resume my journey from where i have left it or will i have to restart my journey?

Thank you

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2021
    Respectable sir/mam

i am still amazed by the game given by your developers.
    i need some help from you.
    i had downloaded a non updated game, i.e. not a fresh version and now i want to download the latest version. i have completed the game till alola but its stopped there. so my question is that if i download a latest version, would i be able to resume my journey from where i have left it or will i have to restart my journey?

Thank you

yes

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    Hello, guys, i am having an issue opening the game, i am seeing a black screen and i cant control my character. Can anyone please help me,
    i have reached alola and i don't want to delete my game, i have played this game over 40 hours and i finally have my dream team. can anyone please help me?
    Thank you

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'm really interesting in playing this game, but I can't due to the game having an issue loading up, it's: "Script 'SpriteResizer' line 149: No Method Error Occured. undefined method '*' for nil:NilClass"
    I've downgraded to Versions 2.17,2.16, and 2.15, but I keep on getting a No Method Error and the game crashes, is there anything that can be done to fix this?

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2021
    This game is bs it's crap beyond crap been trying to capture dratini in safari for 8DAYS must have throw 500+safari ball fix you're game moron

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2024
    I absolutely love the game. I've only played up to the Kanto Safari zone so far. I do think that the catch rate is annoying, but only for the fact that the pokemon always seem to flee in three throws max. I don't like using the bait as the Pokemon sprite shifts over to the side and I don't like that. I was wondering if there was a move list database for each Pokemon?

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2020
    hello so im playing fire ash and i am on snowpoint city i talked to paul and he told me to go to lake acuity to fight him,but i cant find him and i dont know where to go now,can anyone help me?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    hello so im playing fire ash and i am on snowpoint city i talked to paul and he told me to go to lake acuity to fight him,but i cant find him and i dont know where to go now,can anyone help me?

Did you beat the gym?

Dracowyn

Hell's Traffic Accident
    Years
  • When yawn is used against a pokemon with Insomnia, a popup with an error message shows up.It doesn't crash the game or anything and closing it just lets the game continue as usual, but I thought I'd better mention it.

Error message:
    Spoiler:

But yeah, this game is astounding, keep up the good work. Still kinda weird Pikachu is following me while I evolved it and boxed it since I wanted a fresh start in Johto, but it IS based on the anime after all.

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2020
    Can somebody help me? I started this game just a few days ago. I like this game, honestly. But there's this one bug that I couldn't figure out. In Sinnoh region after fighting Flint, half of my team suddenly disappeared. Is there any way to retrieve them? Or any way to retrieve an old save. If so, how?

Back