• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Fire Red Extended Version

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 24, 2024
This would be such a fun hack to casual nuzlocke if it wasn't for the utterly BS Tate and Liza fight. Some of the most insane RNG swings I've ever faced in a game. 90% of my nuzlockes end there.

Days
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
I will never understand the mindset of romhacks creators getting upset with Rare Candy 'cheating'. You're find with copyright breaching by making a romhack, but the moment someone wants to save some time in-game, they're the bad guy?

If I'm doing a Nuzlocke, I don't want to spent hours grinding on bugs in Veridian forest just to make the level cap of 18 for Brock's gym lmao. It's single player, why does it matter how someone plays the game? All the top Nuzlocke players do it anyway.

Tried to mitigate this by doing the 'easy' mode for perma EXP share, but because there is no way of turning this off, it's literally impossible to stay under the level cap of 25 for Misty.

Shame, seemed like such a promising hack.
Shut-up you ungrateful twat

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 18, 2024
I'm sorry for my ignorance, but how do you change Morpeko into it's Hangry form? I know it has to do with it's Happiness, but I've tried lowering and raising it and respectively leveling up to try and trigger it to no avail.

Can I just find a wild Hangry Morpeko?

Other than that, I've had zero issues with this hack, and I can't thank you enough for this being my return to Pokemon since before covid.

Days
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 29, 2024
I am not entirely sure that this is the right way to bring up bugs, If not please do let me know where I should post them. Thank you.

I have come across a few little bugs, nothing game breaking.
Running v3.5.1
  • Silph Co elevator displays the name of a single Pokémon or nothing at all, using it will eventually result in a crash
  • Some sign posts in the Mt. Moon have the message "I haven't been implemented yet"
  • The grass area just outside of the cave on route 3 has the same pool of Pokémon as the grass area after the rock climb
Spoiler: Rock tunnel

Spoiler: Silph Co

Last edited:
Days
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
¡Todos los conjuntos de movimientos se han cambiado para brindarle al usuario una nueva experiencia! Pero las estadísticas como HP, Atk, etc... son los valores básicos. Habilidades y elementos de retención. Acabo de hacer algunos cambios, así que no te preocupes. ;)
No te arrepentirás una vez que empieces a jugar, ¡lo prometo!
Por cierto, mi proyecto también se recomienda para personas que nunca han jugado Pokémon.
Lo probé con varios amigos que ni siquiera conocían los juegos, sólo el anime,
y quería tener una experiencia que pudiera jugar un juego con todos los Pokémon dentro. A algunos amigos que tocaron muchas versiones también les encantó mi proyecto.
Cómo consigo surf y rock smash?

Days
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
can you make overworld pokemon sprites like in gen 9 and following pokemon? it will make my life 10x easier like pokemon quetzal

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 12, 2024
Hello everyone

Please excuse my ignorance. However I am feeling quite disappointed with how unrealistic this hack actually is. I'm playing on normal difficulty and after obtaining all 8 badges, I'm unable to get to victory road. This is because my Pokémon's levels are in their 60s. My rivals team are all level 95…. There are no grinding spots and VS seeker (that I am aware of) and cheats are obviously disabled in this game. After spending so many hours in this hack, it's frustrating not being able to progress right at the end game.

Please advise?? Am I missing something?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 12, 2024
I will never understand the mindset of romhacks creators getting upset with Rare Candy 'cheating'. You're find with copyright breaching by making a romhack, but the moment someone wants to save some time in-game, they're the bad guy?

If I'm doing a Nuzlocke, I don't want to spent hours grinding on bugs in Veridian forest just to make the level cap of 18 for Brock's gym lmao. It's single player, why does it matter how someone plays the game? All the top Nuzlocke players do it anyway.

Tried to mitigate this by doing the 'easy' mode for perma EXP share, but because there is no way of turning this off, it's literally impossible to stay under the level cap of 25 for Misty.

Shame, seemed like such a promising hack.
I chose medium difficulty and I'm stuck at the rival battle before victory road. Rivals team are all level 95 and mine are in their 60s. I can't progress as there's no grinding spots or VS seeker. I was going to try and play on easy difficulty as I wanted to complete this hack. Are you saying easy difficulty is just as unrealistic ?

Years
I chose medium difficulty and I'm stuck at the rival battle before victory road. Rivals team are all level 95 and mine are in their 60s. I can't progress as there's no grinding spots or VS seeker. I was going to try and play on easy difficulty as I wanted to complete this hack. Are you saying easy difficulty is just as unrealistic ?
Well, there are guides and information regarding grinding on my Discord server.
Several trainers in the game are compatible with VS SEEKER, like the couple in love from Route 16.
My discord server has complete project information, such as the Pokémon League teams, among other things.
At the moment, I'm focusing on the league rework, as the hardcore difficulty is included in all game modes.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen today
I'm kinda confused about what pokemon are in the game. Don't get me wrong, having all of 8 gens plus the straters of gen 9 are more than enough, but looking at the discord server, in the evolution section there are listed even all the other gen 9 mons? Are they obtainable or are just there for future updates? Anyway thank you again for the hack, not having to deal with megas/Z moves/dynamax it's so nice, not to mention the updated graphics and map overhaul. The game is in my personal top 5 rom hack that I played so far! Keep up the good work o7

Back