• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon FireRed: Rocket Edition (Completed)

*Alcor*

The Wonderful One
Years
  • Also did not see prior texts that next release would be final hsck is great keep going strong no pressure no rush

*Alcor*

The Wonderful One
    Years
  • Just a few bugs to report

In rock tunnel two hikers who have gravelers upon being stolen will turn into level 44 rhyhorns

Circle throw keeps vital throws move second part of code and still can miss.

One question too where is the guy who can fake a trainer card? or is that next beta.

Oh yeah if possible could you create a spreadsheet of all different sidequests and what to do, where to go. The good and evil decision and if certain sidequests have prerequisites such as story progression and completion of other quests.

Just my two sense great game.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2019
    Hey! Really loving the hack so far, but i've encountered a bit of a problem. When watching the cutscene about what happened in the last year of the war, with the mewtwo project etc, the game crashes right about when mewtwo knocks out the dragonite and my emulator closes instantly. I tried it a few times but it kept happening. Does anyone know what's causing this or how I can solve this? Would be a real shame if I had to stop playing this game because it's way too good!

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Hey! Really loving the hack so far, but i've encountered a bit of a problem. When watching the cutscene about what happened in the last year of the war, with the mewtwo project etc, the game crashes right about when mewtwo knocks out the dragonite and my emulator closes instantly. I tried it a few times but it kept happening. Does anyone know what's causing this or how I can solve this? Would be a real shame if I had to stop playing this game because it's way too good!

Did you patch the ROM yourself or did you download a prepatched ROM from elsewhere? You've either applied the patch onto an unclean dumped ROM of Fire Red or the Prepatched version you downloaded my have been patched on an unclean ROM. If I recall correctly, you need a Fire Red V 1.0 dump.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2019
    Just finished demo...fantastic romhack. Great writing and story, and the difficulty was just right. As a suggestion for stealing a pokemon, get the tentacool with toxic spikes in 4th/5th mission. Makes stalling out higher level foes much easier and removes grinding completely.

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2020
    I just finished the beta, this is one of the best rom hacks I've played. Two concerns: the AI is super dumb most of the time and evolutions from later generations, like Crobat and Magnezone, should be included. Other than that this is a really good hack.

digs_

dodrio king
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2020
    this is actually my favorite hack. it's so much fun!
    *spoiler*
    so far i've played up to my first promotion and I can't wait for the final version. it's a lot of fun being one of the bad guys.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2019
    Ah this is my fav rom hack thus far! I got really hooked from the start and the pacing of the game is so nice. I'll be keeping an eye on updates. Good luck! I'm just so excited for the full game.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2019
    I loved the game too!! I played it on my Gameboy Advance and now playing on GBA Emulator!! Loved the conversation...

Back