• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon FireRed: Rocket Edition (Completed)

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2024
    i would also like to know the way to evolve pokemon that evolve through trade

From the Discord:

Kadabra -> Alakazam: Level 33
    Machoke -> Machamp: Level 45
    Graveler -> Golem: Level 40
    Haunter -> Gengar: Level 40
    Onix -> Steelix: Level 36
    Seadra -> Kingdra: Level 50
    Scyther -> Scizor: Level 44
    Porygon -> Porygon2: Level 36

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2021
    thanks for the reply but i have another question i wanted to evolve poliwhirl but i dont want to return the pokemon i stole is there any other way to get them(evolutionary stones)?

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2021
    and what about the battle sprite i saw it in screenshots but in the game when battle starts a pokeball just comes out of nowhere from my side.the grunt sprite was shown in battle but the admin sprite is not shown

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    and what about the battle sprite i saw it in screenshots but in the game when battle starts a pokeball just comes out of nowhere from my side.the grunt sprite was shown in battle but the admin sprite is not shown

It most likely has to do with how you patched the game. Showing screenshots helps more though.

Years
  • Man, what a ride.
    I completely forgot the game after the last beta.
    After I heard on reddit, that it was finally finished I thought I should check it out.

It´s just amazing. I´m really grateful that you finished it, and I am amazed how well it is done.

Are there any plans on a sequel? If so, YES PLEASE!
    So far, one of my absolute favourites.

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2023
    Spoiler:

I spent half of day playing this hack, and I have to say- it was amazing as always! Since early betas were relesed i was waiting impatiently and checking forum almost everyday for
    next updates. Great story develompent, from funny gangster-like life, to creepyass secrets. I dont know if you are planning to do some bonus history after beat-up elite four, but if you do then would be great to see Giovanni again (sorry, Im just being fan of this guy since i remember lol). Sadly, my poor english doesnt let me to write more how amazing this hack is, and only what left to say is to congrate and thank everyone who took part in creating it. You all made awesome job. Honestly, playing it was one of the most enjoying thing since long time for me. Once again- thank you all for effort you put during made it!

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2020
    When i want toto start the game in th My Boy App, it shows me :
    there is a problem parsing this package

What can i do?

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2020
    I have downloaded the unipatcher bit i am an not sure what the patch file is, the rom file is clear, its the Final Rocket Version but with what to patch?

Years
  • I went into Prof Oak's lab, but then I went out and now the door is closed. How do I get back in and where is the button for the underground lab?

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    I went into Prof Oak's lab, but then I went out and now the door is closed. How do I get back in and where is the button for the underground lab?
    Should've payed more attention, lol. Giovanni gives you a crowbar, and all you gotta do is use it in front of the door

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    I have downloaded the unipatcher bit i am an not sure what the patch file is, the rom file is clear, its the Final Rocket Version but with what to patch?

You should patch it to a 1636 FireRed Squirrels ROM, you should Google it up

Back