• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon FireRed: Rocket Edition (Completed)

Years
    • He/She/They/Them
    • Earth
    • Seen Sep 4, 2021
    this game was ok most of the time, god i hate the ending, i thought it as gta pokemon, and you should did the same, a trail? semi canonic ending? i wish it was me vs oak in his secret garden, big smoke style, ruling kanto and then the world,the game is good, but the top cherry, any way, keep it up

That bothers me too!What's the point of being the baddie if the bad guys lose anyway?I'd like to see a romhack with the guts to stick to it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    That bothers me too!What's the point of being the baddie if the bad guys lose anyway?I'd like to see a romhack with the guts to stick to it.

yeah, is like, no matter what do you do, the team rocket loses like chickens to a wolf, even if you have a lot of pokemons overleveled yet you are bad and by that you lose because "the good always beats the bad" or "the light beats the darkness" even if you're stronger than everyone else in kanto.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2024
    how about if we want to bring kanto to his former glory, if team rocket grow like a revolutionary party, helping the average joe but taking high taxes to rich familia, suporting war tenologies, with giovanni wanting to become a beloved leader, and we wanting to take his place, sounds familiar cuz its true XD, sorry im not good for romhacking but im good for storyteling.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2022
    Ooh, this hack looks really interesting! I'll have to try it out sometime, always thought something like this would make for a super fun game.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2020
    About Pokemon Team Rocket Edition

Hi i wanted to know if pokemon team rocket edition is going and have a next part to it. We all enjoy the game to the fullest everything about the game was on point hat off for the peoples who made this. I will really like if it have a next part of the game I already finish the game and at the end i became the boss of team rocket which is a good thing all i want is the game to keep on going up to Johto and the mission will be to find the real boss of team rocket and try to bring him back and i also remember he have a son, he has to be they as well and his son have a rival the rival should be in the game as well. The main story of The game is to bring Team Rocket back to the better the Them because Red is not in the picture again a new child as step up.

Years
  • Hi i wanted to know if pokemon team rocket edition is going and have a next part to it. We all enjoy the game to the fullest everything about the game was on point hat off for the peoples who made this. I will really like if it have a next part of the game I already finish the game and at the end i became the boss of team rocket which is a good thing all i want is the game to keep on going up to Johto and the mission will be to find the real boss of team rocket and try to bring him back and i also remember he have a son, he has to be they as well and his son have a rival the rival should be in the game as well. The main story of The game is to bring Team Rocket back to the better the Them because Red is not in the picture again a new child as step up.

Hi there! I've moved your post over from our Feedback & Support section to the thread for this game.

Years
    • He/She/They/Them
    • Earth
    • Seen Sep 4, 2021
    this is my first time here i want to know how to download any of the games I need help

1.Get your copy of whatever a hack has tagged such as this one is FireRed
    2.Download the patch from the post
    3.Use LunarIPS for ips files,BEAT for bps files,Xdelta UI Patcher for xdelta files and NUPS for nups files and patch the game
    4.???
    5.Profit

LargoMon15

AurorusTrainer96
    Years
  • I have enjoyed this game and playing from the perspective of Team Rocket was amazing, I just wished there could be a more adventure in post game as in to Team Rockets' role in the Sevii islands. Also I would like to see more games from the evil team perspective more often!

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    There's a slight glitch in the game.

Whenever flash cannon is used on me the whole game freezes.

Not sure if it's coz I'm on ios

Wolfzy

mild pokemon enthusiast
    Years
  • this was an awesome romhack. legit one of the best ive ever played. ive always wanted a hack like this and even then i was pleasantly surprised at how well this hack was done. the characters didnt feel out of touch with the canon ones and i have actually adapted this as my headcanon.
    what i didnt like as much was the ending. but i accepted the fact that, that comes with being a Rocket. That, even when you
    Spoiler:

youre still a criminal belonging to team rocket that apparently deserved (spoiler for the very last bit of the game)
    Spoiler:

an update for post game would be great. a sequel would be awesome too (where you search for giovanni after the events of kanto and go to johto after maybe 3 months of trying to bring team rocket back together? idk just an idea) ofcourse, but i think that would be a little much for now.

anyways, awesome romhack, really! i loved it to bits. there were regular points in the story where i chuckled or was just amazed of how detailed some things were like how (multiple spoilers for the story)
    Spoiler:

the story never ceased to amaze me somehow.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    excuse me, the discord server no longer exists or is just the link that is invalid?

https://discord.gg/eFUGHCy

There is a link to the discord. The invite has expired since Poli, also called Sof, decided to destroy the server after we discovered he was toxic on other servers. He was executive sadly so stuff happened. I hope that this helps. (He deleted channels he could delete to be precise.)

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2021
    ok should is get PEV18 i have't tried to make a game else 6 months ago when I list 3 months with of work when I got the game ready for a demo and I was trying to finsh up the first gym and the game chrached and I lost everything all my hard work

Back