• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
  • What is the deal with the safe in the Aerous City Musuem? Will the code come in upcoming betas or did I miss something?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170417-085428.png
      Screenshot_20170417-085428.png
      336.9 KB · Views: 30
    • Screenshot_20170417-085433.png
      Screenshot_20170417-085433.png
      328 KB · Views: 30

megaman d

novice scripter
    Years
  • What is the deal with the safe in the Aerous City Musuem? Will the code come in upcoming betas or did I miss something?

THANK YOU FOR TELLING ME THIS~ :)
    I didn't knew bout' this place and I just checked the coding (really sorry if that's not allowed) but the answer is
    Spoiler:
    . A real great surprise inside. It's real great that after playing this game for so much time and even doing a re-run I didn't found this dorway

Years
  • THANK YOU FOR TELLING ME THIS~ :)
    I didn't knew bout' this place and I just checked the coding (really sorry if that's not allowed) but the answer is
    Spoiler:
    . A real great surprise inside. It's real great that after playing this game for so much time and even doing a re-run I didn't found this dorway
    How can I find that vault? Can't find it anywhere in the museum

Years
  • THANK YOU FOR TELLING ME THIS~ :)
    Spoiler:
    I had just found it by accident

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
    Years
  • Another small but significant update. The world map has been redone in the style of HGSS as opposed to the original DPPt style! It works in the Town Map, and Fly screens perfectly.

ai5m4a2.png
    nTnqtis.png
    amfscKY.png

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2020
    I was planning to start playing this hack after its final beta was released, but the long wait got the better of me. I doubt I will be able to contribute by reporting any bugs which have already not been reported, so I'm just here to thank you (and others?) for working on this.

The story was (so far) was simple and interesting (as opposed to edgie, drawn out, complicated ones) and it was easy enough to find my way around without having to search for guides telling me where to go next (a huge accomplishment). For anyone who cares, my team at the end was Infernape, Venusuar, Dusknoir, Alakazam, Sharpedo, Glaceon.

A few insignificant things I want to mention : I was expecting a fossil pokemon to be obtainable, the pokemon professor being an Archaeologist. Really missed the Lucky Egg since it makes grinding easier. Also, please do NOT include the 7th gen pokemon, if you're planning to do so. 721 are more than enough. I like how the games centers around the Regis so far. Will prefer if the legendaries are kept to a minimum.
    Good luck with the next beta.

Years
  • I started recently and Im currently in frostbite cave, after that one cutscene, this odd noise starts playing, I thought it was a part of the game, because it focused around tremors, earthquakes, ect. but I left to heal my pokemon and the noise kept playing , it annoying and it wont stop, I could just mute it but I want to listen to the music and sounds if any of you have dealt with this problem and have fixed it please tell, (btw GREAT game so far)

Years
  • I started recently and Im currently in frostbite cave, after that one cutscene, this odd noise starts playing, I thought it was a part of the game, because it focused around tremors, earthquakes, ect. but I left to heal my pokemon and the noise kept playing , it annoying and it wont stop, I could just mute it but I want to listen to the music and sounds if any of you have dealt with this problem and have fixed it please tell, (btw GREAT game so far)

I cant exactly describe it, just imagine a staticy dinosaur roaring, with an avalanche in the backround

Kartana

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2017
    Don't want to be pushy but any update yet?

As you can see there has been an update shown by MrDollsteak that has shown the new map of this hack but please dont be pushy or in other word impatient please play other hacks to waste your time while waiting there will be updates in the near future.

Back