• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

PkmnTrainerKonner

PkmnTrainer
Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Okay so for some reason I can't pick this item up in Seros Village. I'm currently running a randomizer nuzlocke if that helps any.

Attachments

• okaybutwhythough.jpg
      okaybutwhythough.jpg
      180.8 KB · Views: 52
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2022
    ucTQK2H.png

This is the only hack I've ever played to completion, and I gotta say it was a blast the whole way through. Early game type diversity and properly leveled wild Pokémon are the two standout things that really make this hack feel not just like a good hack, but a good game. I was quite sad to see my gal Mienfoo and my boy Trevenant get shafted in the Hall of Fame but that's the only disappointment I've really had so far. The game told me to give some feedback here but I'm sure by now most of the bugs are reported (I see some I experienced in some very recent replies on this thread so there's that). So instead I'll rattle off the names of the bugs in a shorthand way and if you don't know what I'm talking about you can ask for elaboration. Other than that it'll be anecdotal/personal feedback!

Bugs: LV doesn't show up sometimes, Hall of Fame bug (pictured), King's Rock just doesn't work I think?
    - Just a crazy idea for a postgame character/oneoff fight maybe: The third kid who rejects Redwood's offer at the beginning of the game would be a fun fight.
    - I'm not sure how much you want to fiddle with the kinds of moves certain Pokémon can learn, but please give my boy Empoleon Roost. That's it, that's the whole bullet point.
    - Let me put my Pokémon team on my Trainer Card! I wanna see my cute little dudes/dudettes at the bottom please
    - Berry incubators? Planting berries in the soft soil on the farms in Loamas fields?
    - I understand if this one isn't doable but more pockets in the bag would be cool. It gets really crowded. If not, that's fine. It actually gives me a reason to use the PC's item storage.
    - Just let me overwrite moves on top of HMs. Having to go to the move deleter is such a hassle. Don't you tell me he needs to do it for a living: I haven't spent a cent on that crap. We'll all be fine without him.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2023
    Is v4 going to contain gen 7 - 8 Pokemon and / or any new moves from those generations?

Years

• Ah, I'm sorry. I believe Spherical Ice made this statement some time later then his other which was:

Are there Alola form's in Pokémon Gaia?
    No, they are not in v3, but they may come in the post-game.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2021
    Big fan of this mod. Replaying currently and encountered a wierd bug vs Belle. When she mega evolved her Audino my Scraggys Intimidate reactivated and then he used his Brick Break on himself and died.

I recorded it and I'll post the recording shortly.

infranto

[color=grey][i]When it rains, it pours.[/i][/color
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    Big fan of this mod. Replaying currently and encountered a wierd bug vs Belle. When she mega evolved her Audino my Scraggys Intimidate reactivated and then he used his Brick Break on himself and died.

I recorded it and I'll post the recording shortly.

That's actually hilarious 😂

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2021
    So I don't have enough posts to put links, but its on my YouTube channel under the name Pokemon Gaia Self Targetting Glitch.

It happened again vs Wills Mega Slowbro (my first white out of the run!) so I've been trying to test it.

It happens with every Mega (I tried every one I encountered!) and also works with Gyarados' Intimidate, so it's not specific to the Scrafty line for any wierd reason.

Switching is even weirder! Whether I switch when prompted by the game or manually before it Mega evolves my pokemon would stay in for the Mega evo, Intimidate would reactivate (wasn't always complaining!) and then when switching the Pokemons name would be replaced by Intimidate. The rest of the battle and game worked fine.

Years
  • Nice, i just want it to have the most "complete" experience so i can enjoy it longer. Who knows how long, there's no time frame set yet.
    Hope its this year that v4 comes cause idk if there will be a "final" version if its going to have more updates.

Back