• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Fr0slass

o hey.
Years
  • hello! i made an account just to comment on what an amazing rom hack this is. i've logged over 40 hours so far and i'm surprised at how clean it is. i enjoyed the storyline and am amazed at all the updated pokemon, cries, sprites, and overall dedication that has been put into the hack. i'm excited for the release of v4!

however, that's not to say this game goes without flaws. i've encountered a few bugs so far (will edit in images once i'm able to obtain them)

i play on my boy! free for android devices, v3.2.

Spoiler:

but overall, these bugs weren't gamebreaking and the gameplay experience was enjoyable. keep it up!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2021
    Hiya!
    I too have made this account so i can leave a comment here, best rom hack i ever played! Thank you very much.

One question though, is there a Gardevoirite and Gengarite on the 3.2 version? I can't seem to find it

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2020
    Listen, I have a very cool concept for a rom, but have NO IDEA how to make them, I have concepts and would love to work with you on this. Message me plzzzzz :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    This is a really great hack. Hope you can finish v4 soon.

Just a question, how to evolve kirlia to gallade? Thank you 😁

remer

The Warrior
    Years
  • If I'm not mistaken it should be the same as regular games. Dawn Stone on a Male Kirlia.
    I don't think even a male kirlia is needed.I think i evolved my female kirlia into gallade by using a dawn stone.
    And I noticed a bug:When a mega evolved pokémon is confused, sometimes, the mega icon above hp bar shakes while showing the confused animation(one with ducks flying around).

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2020
    Hey, so I'm just wondering, can Hawlucha able to learn flying press in this version? Cause I'm thinking of adding it as my flyer but don't know if the flying press 'Mechanic' was in this game. Just wondering, thank you 😅

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2020
    Is there any Power items in the game? I.e Power Bracer, Power Anklet, etc?

Currently I'm EV training my Absol on Speed and Attack in one of Telmurk Warehouses (the one with a hiker inside). Damn.. Golbat, Raticate and Watchog..such a nice place for such EV training.

Love this hack so much btw.

P.S: I don't know why but it seems that my Absol with its Super Luck ability ALWAYS land a crit when using moves that have high critical hit ratio...Slash, Night Slash, Psycho Cut. I know that the chance of crit is quite high but this is like 100% will crit. Is it a bug? Haven't tried a move without high crit ratio though..

I was wondering about this too so came and checked this forum. I also got an absol with Super Luck and every single attack is a crit. It feels kind of broken but I also really want to use my beloved Absol haha. Just figured I'd bump this up as no one seemed to have replied to it or addressed it and the bug is still there.

P.S. I played a beta version of this a long time ago and loved every bit of it, so I came back to play it now again now when I had more time and it had gotten further in its development - what a fantastic game! Brilliant work :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2022
    This game has the sickest mega evolution method. Hope there are many more mega evolutions in new release.

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2020
    I was wondering about this too so came and checked this forum. I also got an absol with Super Luck and every single attack is a crit. It feels kind of broken but I also really want to use my beloved Absol haha. Just figured I'd bump this up as no one seemed to have replied to it or addressed it and the bug is still there.

P.S. I played a beta version of this a long time ago and loved every bit of it, so I came back to play it now again now when I had more time and it had gotten further in its development - what a fantastic game! Brilliant work :)

I checked through the game and apparently it's all the Pokemon that has Super Luck too, which mean Murkrow, Honchkrow and Absol, when doing move with high crits ratio, it's either increse really high or become 100% and ignore crit ratio entirely, holy molly, this is broken, i use Honchkrow for the rest of the game after knowing this lol.... (Ps, just hoping it's not really get patched, cause i enjoy kicking butt with it lol)

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • I tried randomizing the latest version using the Gaia fork universal randomizer, and despite mys save type settings being appropriate, it still gives me the whole '1-mb circuit board is not instaled thing". I am using Myboy for the Android OS.

Jaizu

Average rom hacker
    Years
  • I tried randomizing the latest version using the Gaia fork universal randomizer, and despite mys save type settings being appropriate, it still gives me the whole '1-mb circuit board is not instaled thing". I am using Myboy for the Android OS.

Flashtype must be set to 128k and not 64k, not sure if there is a setting or not. You may try retroarch if that doesn't work.

Back