• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
Years
  • HEy I was just curious as to what the colored letters are next to the stats? And what they all mean. I am unfamiliar with these. I was thinking maybe they were saying which stats are higher/lower? But I wanted to know what the letters meant!

Also really like how you make your hacks, I love searching all the nooks and crannies in game finding a whole bunch of items! :D

One thing I REALLY like is the battle scene, the color scheme is really nice, love the pkmn stat boxes! I also think it's pretty bomb that you have the correct cries for the New pokemon!

Your games are SUPER fun and I am Excited for more updates!

~Preciouspaws

I agree with you when it comes to finding everything in a game i get scared if i do that in most hacks as i feel i might break the game.

But are most hacks protected from massive corruptions from over hoarding items?

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    great update and thanks once again for the awesome hack

but, how can i evolve tangela ?
    and how come nosepass didn't evolve in the generator while magnetone did evolve?

also just a suggestion for evolution
    like shelmet has to be in same party with karablass to evolve ,
    just to have a special feel for them

thank you once again for the awesome hack

Preciouspaws

Floof Master
    Years
  • I agree with you when it comes to finding everything in a game i get scared if i do that in most hacks as i feel i might break the game.

But are most hacks protected from massive corruptions from over hoarding items?

Hmm I never thought of that! I have been storing a lot of my items in the pc, I love having that feature. All of my evolutionary items and some of the "Hold this item and it boosts a certain type" Items are the ones I usually put away. I have a linoone in the cobalt version of his and he picked up like 5 moonstones for me xD I was super happy.

Preciouspaws

Floof Master
    Years
  • great update and thanks once again for the awesome hack

but, how can i evolve tangela ?
    and how come nosepass didn't evolve in the generator while magnetone did evolve?

also just a suggestion for evolution
    like shelmet has to be in same party with karablass to evolve ,
    just to have a special feel for them

thank you once again for the awesome hack

I was about to tell you to look in the Read.me and then I looked and didn't see it myself xD Yes that's what I wonder too, maybe Tangela is just by level.

With the nosepass thing, I am guessing it is just a glitch. :3

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
  • Hmm I never thought of that! I have been storing a lot of my items in the pc, I love having that feature. All of my evolutionary items and some of the "Hold this item and it boosts a certain type" Items are the ones I usually put away. I have a linoone in the cobalt version of his and he picked up like 5 moonstones for me xD I was super happy.

Thats actually more a relief then anythink it stops me playing most beta tested games unless they have a high gym count. But if you crammed the pc and had no issue it woudnt hurt to actually start playing this hack.
    Thank you for being so informative and your linoone picking up 5 moonstones is very amazing as moonstones are hard to come by well unless you increase the drop rate i believe.

Has the drop rate for most items been increase or decreased

Last edited:

Preciouspaws

Floof Master
    Years
  • Thats actually more a relief then anythink it stops me playing most beta tested games unless they have a high gym count. But if you crammed the pc and had no issue it woudnt hurt to actually start playing this hack.
    Thank you for being so informative and your linoone picking up 5 moonstones is very amazing as moonstones are hard to come by well unless you increase the drop rate i believe.

Has the drop rate for most items been increase or decreased

This hack is TOTALLY worth playing, I haven't had any issues yet, Just being cautious of the known bugs that are listed in the read me.
    My linoone also found me 5-6 rare candy's and a sunstone. I am guessing that the rates have been altered, oe I am just getting super lucky! OR maybe it depends on where you are? I picked up most of the stones in caves/ desert areas and my rare candies were in fields. (My linoone picking up items wasn't in the gaia version, it was in the creators old Cobalt version. but I am assuming they used most of the same things in this version as well)

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
  • This hack is TOTALLY worth playing, I haven't had any issues yet, Just being cautious of the known bugs that are listed in the read me.
    My linoone also found me 5-6 rare candy's and a sunstone. I am guessing that the rates have been altered, oe I am just getting super lucky! OR maybe it depends on where you are? I picked up most of the stones in caves/ desert areas and my rare candies were in fields. (My linoone picking up items wasn't in the gaia version, it was in the creators old Cobalt version. but I am assuming they used most of the same things in this version as well)

So happy for the feedback thanks again and will be giving this ago by the end of the day as i love to really take my time in a hack and mostly train my pokemon and do side quest stuff. Knowing that im not limited to what i can keep in a sense is a nice relief i guess theirs still a maximum for storage and how many items you can carry and i will be checking on the known bugs on start page. Have a great day

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    another question
    why everytime i breed with ditto, it will hatch as the other parent
    i breed sylveon with ditto, hatch sylveon
    not only sylveon , all of the pokemon i tried, still the same
    and nosepass will evolve in warehouse that has the man that said he wasn't supposed to be there right ? but my nosepass won't evolve

already at the 14 nov version

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2019
    Tried evolutions for Leafeon and Glaceon listed in the readme, couldn't get either to work

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2019
    Thank you! I have fixed the Blue Shard tutor now.

Spoiler: Lopunnite location
    It can be found in the Secret Temple in Windmist City.
    Thank you very much for the update, I really appreciate you effort on the hack!

I had spotted a few other bugs:
    Mega Charizrad Y's Drought can only be active if it is switch out and in once.
    It seems that the Max pp of night slash has 144, not a bad bug though cause I don't need to worry about use up all the pp XD

Will the variety of moves can be learned from the Move Tutor increase (by Shards or BP)?

Also a suggestion for TM No.9 Bullet Seed,
    TM 9 can be obtained after getting Surf (mid-game play),
    Bullet Seed is a good move for pokemons having Skill Link or Technician,
    but in general it is a bit weak in that timing ,
    Could it be change to moves like Energy Ball or Grass Knot?

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2017
    Losing all my money every time I get wiped/whited out even in a wild battle lol

[EDIT[
    Okay, I admit, I've checked the items using Item Manager. I found a few bugs:
    - Description of Flame and Toxic Orb was interchanged.
    - TM03, TM19, TM43, TM49, HM05 was broken. Run-time error '380': Invalid Property Value (probably because of beta? Not sure)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2018
    man, i'm your fan. it's the greatest game hack of pokemon that i played. my favorite. just thinking to help you, there are just a little problem with geoduge icon
    Sucess to your game man, i loved it.

Attachments

• Pokémon Gaia Version
      geo.jpg
      30.9 KB · Views: 19
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2016
    ANother bug that I found, my opponent can attack me whenever I use FLY

Are you using Mega Pidgeot? Because M-Pidgeot has No Guard, which means that all attacks it uses and that get used against it have 100% accuracy. I don't have this bug with my Staraptor.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2015
    The ability of Mega Heracross doesn't work :'( It didn't hit 5 times in each use with fury attack

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2016
    Can you please leave the link arena in the poke centers. My brother and I would like to play this competitively against each other, we use emulators on our phones and It would be okay if you just leave one link arena so we can battle and trade. P.S is there gonna be a battle frontier in the future?

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2015
    where do you get the super rod on version 2.5?
    also the 6th gym is super annoying...

Last edited:
    Back