• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2018
    I recently found this hack. It's a good hack, and i love it. The good news is, i found some bug..

My A Horse (its a gogoat, yay!) ability, Sap Sipper, has buggy dialogue in the battle. it changes names, to cholorophyl and other abilities.

My Veta (female Kirlia) evolve into Gallade at lv. 29 (the dawn stone doesn't work when it was a kirlia) and turns into a male... i dont think this game support trans that way, lol

Great hack tho, cheers

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2018
    I want to know how you use mega evolution on the my boy gba emulator for android.

You'll get the mega ring from belle or someone in the sabulo tower.. the animation is pretty funny, the pokemon will twerk (or twitch... or maybe vibrating...)

Spoiler:

felynari

Remembering something that no one else can is a pa
    Years
    Anyone know where's gligar's temple? Just finished vattle marsh youre really did a good job making this hack, hoping to play next beta soon!

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2016
    Think I've found a bug or potentially something that hasn't been implemented yet:

Tried to use an ability pill on my intimidate gyarados to change it to moxie, but nothing happened and my ability pill was used up. Perhaps moxie isn't an available ability?

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2019
    Will you ever make a file that shows where each pokemon is located? If you could that would be awesome, thanks! BTW, hack is awesome!!!!

Absoluzion

Fighting (*o*)9
    Years
    You'll get the mega ring from belle or someone in the sabulo tower.. the animation is pretty funny, the pokemon will twerk (or twitch... or maybe vibrating...)

Spoiler:

Its Sinnoh :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    I was wondering if this hack has a way to change pokemon IV's in game? If so, where/how? Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2016
    Hi, I just started playing this, and I was wondering what the letters beside the attributes meant. Are they Ev's or are they some sort of comparison between others at the same level? Maybe this is mentioned somewhere, but I don't think I can find this easily.
    Also, I'm just wondering if there are petilils so far in the beta. I plan to run an only grass team in this game, and I am not a huge fan of roserade.

Thanks

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
    Years
    Hi, I just started playing this, and I was wondering what the letters beside the attributes meant. Are they Ev's or are they some sort of comparison between others at the same level? Maybe this is mentioned somewhere, but I don't think I can find this easily.
    Also, I'm just wondering if there are petilils so far in the beta. I plan to run an only grass team in this game, and I am not a huge fan of roserade.

Thanks

Petilil is in the grass on Nemesis River, outside Nemesis Cave. As well as Cottonee and Tangela I believe.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2016
    Can anyone tell me where to get a good dark type?

And great hack btw!
    Edit: Nevermind Decided to use shuppet instead of a dark type
    Where is the banetite?

Last edited:

TheRusty

The Dragon Master
    Years
    I found a little bug in the game. Some text messages in a battle go away really quickly. This also includes the message when Sturdy activates. I hope I helped you with this

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2018
    Hey, im having trouble with patching the game on my android device, i dont think im doing it properly. Could someone please instruct me on what to do, ive heard good things about this game and really wanna play it! please and thankyou!!

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2016
    It would be nice if instead of starting with the Pokemon of the 4th generation , began with the 6th generation .
    And it appears the transformation of Ash-Greninja as mega evolution

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2017
    I was seeing a Playthrough on Youtube of Gaia, and the player was able to skip battling the 3rd Gym and go all the way to the city of the 4th Gym, and even enter the Bug Catchig Contest with Vernon. Maybe putting some obstacle until you get the 3rd Badge would help?

Also since you inserted the "Experience upon Capturing" feature, couldn't you also make it like Gen 6 where all the Pokemon that participate on the battle gain 100% of Experience, instead of it being halved? (Including also the Pokemon that's holding the Exp. Share). I think it would make training a little bit easier but not too easy like it is with the Gen 6 Exp. Share. You could even increase the difficulty a little for next beta.

Other Gen 6 mechanics would also be cool if you were able to insert them, like:
    - Grass-type Pokémon are no longer affected by moves such as Spore, Stun Spore, PoisonPowder or Sleep Powder
    - Electric-type Pokémon can no longer be Paralyzed
    - Poison-type Pokémon have 100% accuracy with Toxic
    - Ghost-type Pokémon are no longer affected by moves that trap them such as Mean Look

ALSO, I'm sure that was already reported, but anyway: The last floor of The Ferre Ruins have that glitch where a lot of Sunfloras will appear at all the time, with crazy levels and stuff. Hope it can be fixed on the next beta.

But then again, just my suggestions. Good luck and all the success with the game. ;)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2016
    Pretty sure i got all available Megas in this game...now im in Waiting-Mode for that Beta 3 hype....:)
    Pokémon Gaia Version

Back