• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
  • Hi
    I`m looking for Skrelp. In Pokedex his location is near by Battle Marsh, but I can`t find him there... Have someone meet him in a other place?

Thanks for help.

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2018
    Guys.In pokemon gaia you can use dive if you level up a relicanth to 26 where it learns the move.I suggest you try out to see what there is underwater.Also save before you start exploring cause there is the final tile where it gliches.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2016
    hello I've just recently started playing this hack and it looks very good. but for the life of me I cant find a budew. ive tried looking the area shown but it wont show

EDIT: just found one

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2016
    Looks absolutely amazing cant wait for the full release who knows when its coming out but when it does im gonna be the first to download. confirmed

Thanks and keep the work

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2018
    why my female Kirlia evolve to Gallade when lv up?
    edit: reread old posts and found out that i need to wait till beta 3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2016
    Hi guys..
    i just registered in the forum..
    i have downloaded pokemon Gaia but i son't know how to extract it(i am very bad at this stuff actually) + I use windows 8 pcso do i required to download any emulator too if yes which one? can someone help me pls

Thanks in advance :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2018
    Hi guys..
    i just registered in the forum..
    i have downloaded pokemon Gaia but i son't know how to extract it(i am very bad at this stuff actually) + I use windows 8 pcso do i required to download any emulator too if yes which one? can someone help me pls

Thanks in advance :)
    to play on PC, you will need visual boy advance emulator
    to patch the hack, you will need a clean fire red room, which is this one: 1635 - Pokemon Fire Red (U)(Squirrels) ROM
    it all writen on the Readme File

Years
  • Hi, guys.
    Could you tell me if it's possible to catch every Pokemon? I know that the hack is still missing some, but I have doubts about place to keep them. I mean, there's just 14 boxes in PC, just like in the original version of the game, which makes just 420 slots for 721 Pokemon (or some less, because they're not implemented yet).
    Also, does anyone of you have some kind of Wild Pokemon Appearances to share with? I have feeling that I missed some all the time. And the sad thing is I don't even know about it!

Thanks in advance, guys.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Great hack Sphice, found a few bugs/glitches though, and possibly some errors in the readme (Not sure though).

First of all, can't seem to find Machop, Swirlix, Spritzee,Rhyhorn and Gligar even though the readme file shows the evolution levels of those pokemon, (Maybe it's just a placeholder for the future?)

Lumineons sprite in party/PC is glitched, uploaded a screenshot of it, seeing as i'm trying to catch them all, I might find more so i'll update on that front if need be.

Attachments

• Pokémon Gaia Version
      Namnlös.png
      41.1 KB · Views: 74
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2016
    Hey guys! Congrats on Hack of the Year! It's the first hackrom that I properly play and I'm having a blast! Therefore, there is a couple of things that I like to adress:

As an avid Scyther fan (it's my favorite Pokemon BTW) I couldn't teach it Brick Break via TM. I know that Scyther can't learn it in 3rd gen but it can in later gens, just this minor thing.

The other one is kinda strange: After I pass Battle Marsh, no trainer gives me prize money anymore. not even the Gym Leader. Tried using the VS Seeker in older routes with the same problem. I'm running out of money. Lend me a hand please? Oh, and money too... Not real money. Pokédollars. Some dollars wouldn't be bad though lol

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    author logs into forum everyday but no feedback response for almost a month...
    still working on this hack?

Back