• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

marcc5m

what
Years
  • Remember guys Rome was not built in a day! Patience is a virtue! I am looking forward to the next release because I know it will be worth the wait! : )

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2022
    Remember guys Rome was not built in a day! Patience is a virtue! I am looking forward to the next release because I know it will be worth the wait! : )
    He/She's right. This is a free project and he can have all the time he wants. Unless he hasn't openly stated that he stopped working on the hack, grow a pair and be patient. Some of you sound incredibly demanding and this does not help the situation at all.

Years
  • So, its december 31 already. Just checking the progress made into gaia and . . . Hays happy new guys! I can wait for another year. Skyrim is keeping me company. I'm gonna catch myself a legendary pokemon "Alduin".

Best hack rom so far apart from nameless pokemon fire red

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    Heyo, guys! This is an amazing hack so far, but I was just wondering where you could find a Zangoose? I want to trade it for this Spiritomb.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2018
    Ahem...... sorry men but the "iron weight" describes registeel. well I'll gonna tell you the weight of registeel, 4915 exactly. try to input the code, the arrow should be pointing 4. that's it

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2023
    I love this game. But so far I have encountered two problems.

* I would have like for the HMs to be modified so that they are useful

* The fucking Iron Golem riddle is assuming imperial units which is so fucking alienating for 95% of the world...

Apart from that, very polished game! Good job!

Years
  • hello i'm french and i want to tell you that your game and great i wait for the v3 impatiently I look day to day if the game is updated (you do not want to reveal an approximate date of release lol)

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2019
    Has this hack been discontinued? Just haven't heard from it in a long time. It's such a great game so I hope it hasn't...

Years
  • Has this hack been discontinued? Just haven't heard from it in a long time. It's such a great game so I hope it hasn't...

It's just been 3 and a half to 4 months since he updated the front page. Trust me, that's not a long time. The dev himself had stated that he would be going about finishing it at his own pace and has NOT said anything about discontinuing. So when his update comes, it comes. Until then best to wait patiently

Ogu

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I have played many really great rom hacks and I gotta say this is the best rom hack there is right now. I hope v3 will be finished soon but even if it is not this year I will wait and if the devs have time enough to make it high quality then it's worth it.
    Still really great job as someone who wants to learn rom hacking I am a big fan and get inspiration by games like those.
    I would love to express better chosen words of gratitude but english isn't my native language so that's the best I could do

PS: This rom hack is unfinished still better than many many great completed hacks.

Back