• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2019
    return in archan tunnel

ROCK SMASH] From the Old Lady by the ladder past the Rock Smash rocks near the Ruin Maniac

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2019
    You need to professor redwood's house in archan town.

Ok but where exactly is the JAW fossil? Ive got three badges and i am in edamist steppes, i've checked everywhere but can't find the hiker who gives this fossil. Can someone help me with the exact location.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2022
    This bugs happened to me:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2019
    Pokémon Gaia Version
    Pokémon Gaia Version

Ok but where exactly is the JAW fossil? Ive got three badges and i am in edamist steppes, i've checked everywhere but can't find the hiker who gives this fossil. Can someone help me with the exact location.

from edashore town, to left until you find a ruin maniac on snowy terrain. you cant get it from windmist city

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2021
    So... is TM25 (Thunder) absent or not? Sorry to keep asking. It's just i'm getting towards the end of the game and haven't found it anywhere.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Do Pokemon have access to their Hidden Abilities?
    Well, some Pokemon have access to their hidden abilities. (i.e. Rough Skin Garchomp)
    So... is TM25 (Thunder) absent or not? Sorry to keep asking. It's just i'm getting towards the end of the game and haven't found it anywhere.
    Thunder is not obtainable in the current version.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2019
    you can get happiny, bonsly, and other baby form that need incense (except lax n sea incense) without incense while breed them

i have shedinja. but it doesnt appear on my pokedex

oke ... final number of pokemon that can we get on this game is 652 of 721 pokemon in gen 6 i think

Last edited by a moderator:

ShadowBolt Platinum

Don't lose your way!
    Years
  • One thing I like about this ROM Hack is the Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire feel that it gives, it helps that Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are one of my favorite Pokemon games. Have you thought of changing the Rocker sprite to look like how they do in the newer Pokemon games with Pikachu and Eevee, because it's kind of weird that they're called Rocker but have the Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire Guitarist sprite. It is unique that they literally use Rock type Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2019
    i want to evolve male burmy into mothim. but in lv 20, it evolves into wormadam and its gender changed to female -_-

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2019
    oh, if you want to evolve it to mothim, the male burmy must in leaf cloak. cant in thrash cloak

Last edited:
    Back