• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Pokémon General Daily Chit-Chat. Join in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    Ooh, that sounds like a nifty backpack! I wish Pokémon backpacks were as nice as this one, though. Do you remember how much it cost?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I use this backpack for the most part. My boyfriend bought it for me for my birthday and it was handmade by an online cosplayer. I love it lots and am REALLY anal about it getting dirty. I always have to touch it when my hands are 100% clean. No smells, no crumbs, no grease. I love it too much. <3

It's really light and pretty sturdy for it being handmade. I don't carry a lot around with me anyways so I don't need it to carry heavy things.

It's Ayu's backpack from Kanon!

331748.jpg
    Let's keep talking about pokemon in this thread :) you can start a thread on bags and backpacks of other kinds over in Chit Chat Cafe!

That being said, I'd love a pokemon themed purse. Imagine being out in a club all styled up and suddenly pulling a pikachu purse out at the bar. Guys be going whoa! :)

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • Warning: big picture

Spoiler:

I've had this purse as long as I can remember and it's worn, frayed, and dirty but Pikachu stays.

Haha, looks like you love your Pikachu bag as much as I love my Sonic bag. :3

Hm, I do have a Pokemon shirt I wear on rare occasions. It was a gift from a friend before I moved away a few years back, and it still fits. Lucky me, as I pretty much finished growing by then!

Most of my other merch is... gawd, it's so random, I even have those display boxes from Gamestop when the new games are being promoted. got the ones from Black & White, AND X&Y! My usual impluse buys tend to be plushies, cuz why not. Also, I'm sleeping with my Blaziken plushie every night until ORAS comes out!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Aaa, plushes; I have plenty of those. <3 Some are in my basement, but the rest are in my bedroom. One of my most favorite would be Torchic; it's simply adorable, haha.

Years
  • If I had the extra room and the extra money, I'd love to have a bunch more Pokemon plushes. Right now I've only got 3 (Minccino, Axew & Drilbur), which I wouldn't have even bought if we hadn't been selling them for $3 a piece at work. By the way, if anyone wants a Woobat plush, we've still got about a dozen of them for the same price, so come and get yours today since no one else seems to wants them...

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I've somewhat grown out of plushes, Pokemon or otherwise. See no need to have a stuffed thing sitting around, I'm always like "...so what do I do with it?"

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I don't know about others, but for me, it always helps to warm myself up every time I see stuffed animals laying around my room. :] They might not be alive, but they're still nice to look at.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Okay I guess to be fair I have one plushie but it's not Pokemon and it's special. It's a dog we treat as a real dog because we can't get a real dog and we want one.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I don't have any Pokemon plushies. However, the Pokemon toys are coming to McDonalds later this month and as an employee I'm definitely collecting all of them. Anyone remember the Pokemon McDonalds toys that came in the Pokeballs?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I used to have loads of small pokémon figurines to play with though :3 I wonder where those went...

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    Unfortunately, I never got to buy any plushes for my self. Perhaps I don't really want one, but I'll be sure to get some Pokémon's plush first. Perhaps one of those 100 stat event-and-movie only legendaries? You know, Celebi, Victini, Mew etc.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I don't have any Pokemon plushies. However, the Pokemon toys are coming to McDonalds later this month and as an employee I'm definitely collecting all of them. Anyone remember the Pokemon McDonalds toys that came in the Pokeballs?

Aren't they giving away TCG cards with those? If I remember correctly, that's what they did last time they had something like this, haha. I'm going to visit my local McDonald's when they're available, and see if I could get them for free; one of my friends work there, so I'm sure she wouldn't have much problem giving me a couple. If not, then I'll buy some Happy Meal for my sister, and keep the toys for myself. n_n;;

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Aren't they giving away TCG cards with those? If I remember correctly, that's what they did last time they had something like this, haha. I'm going to visit my local McDonald's when they're available, and see if I could get them for free; one of my friends work there, so I'm sure she wouldn't have much problem giving me a couple. If not, then I'll buy some Happy Meal for my sister, and keep the toys for myself. n_n;;

tc6uIQQ.png

Yes they are. Pikachu, Xerneas, Yvetal, Charizard, Mewtwo, Blastoise, Ivysaur, Fennekin, Froakie, Chespin, Pancham, and Helioptile will be available with a TCG card.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I remember last time figuring out that McDonald's only has 2-3 kinds available at once, and getting soo mad that every McDonald's had the same 2-3.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yes they are. Pikachu, Xerneas, Yvetal, Charizard, Mewtwo, Blastoise, Ivysaur, Fennekin, Froakie, Chespin, Pancham, and Helioptile will be available with a TCG card.
    Looks like they caught Yveltal with a regular pokéball. Good going, McD! ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back