• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon GS Chronicles - [Build 2.7.1 05/25/2023 - Version 2.7.2 Coming late April 2024]

Do you agree the project to be rebooted using the Skeli's Complete Fire Red Upgrade?

• Yes. Do it!

Votes: 49 76.6%
  • Nah. Don't waste your time on this

Votes: 15 23.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Days
  • Seen yesterday
If you have issues with the GS Chronicles discord server, please dm me on discord or here if you cannot. If it is over a disciplinary action resulting in your ban, it was either for being overly toxic (which I don't think anyone was removed for) or for intentionally cheating, hacking, or using tools such as cheatengine. I will sort things out with bans or any other issues that you may have.

Days
  • Seen yesterday
I hope you take back the discord server. Because the person running it is making a circus out of it. It's very clear that the guy running it atm doesn't take criticism very well, as any bug reports from people, he outright bans them. He's a clown and should be booted out of the moderation team immediately.
Would you mind being more specific? The only bans that get handed out are for using cheats. Bug reports are deleted if they are repeats or not in the proper format. I can guarantee you nobody has been banned in the server over anything that isn't bots spamming links, people admitting to using cheats, or people who consistently have been toxic. If you'd like a more verbal conversation, message me here or on discord.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Are the kanto starters not in this? I looked up the documentation and saw nothing about them being obtainable.

NotDWaddler

You're goin' straight to Gensokyo, Jimbo.
Years
Would you mind being more specific? The only bans that get handed out are for using cheats. Bug reports are deleted if they are repeats or not in the proper format. I can guarantee you nobody has been banned in the server over anything that isn't bots spamming links, people admitting to using cheats, or people who consistently have been toxic. If you'd like a more verbal conversation, message me here or on discord.
I meeeeaaan. Not gonna lie, but ya do get kinda clown shoes-y sometimes, like what happened when you tried hosting a tourney and swatted myself and some people for trying to get the proper verifications for it, like for dex/team comp and such. Heck, I remember getting server muted and having to go for help to sort the manner. This isn't a dig and I ain't mad at ya over it these days, but it was still kinda silly.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
does this hack work on GBA Flashcarts (such as EZ-Flash Omega)? i get it doesn't work on 3DS, but what about flashcarts?
No it does not, and that's why I stopped playing this rom hack, the latest versions have several game breaking bugs ( infinite black screen, ... )
The devs are not interested in fixing the game on real hardware, it's now meant for emulation only

Soulmates

Hogwarts is my Home
Days
No it does not, and that's why I stopped playing this rom hack, the latest versions have several game breaking bugs ( infinite black screen, ... )
The devs are not interested in fixing the game on real hardware, it's now meant for emulation only
i had someone test it for me on an Omega, and they said it worked perfectly. i've heard good things about this hack, so why are you saying such things about devs, if you have no proof?

Years
I wouldn't say that because that is untrue when it comes to playing on real hardware, as for the bugs I think some will be fixed in the coming patch.

Back