• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon GS Chronicles - [Build 2.7.1 05/25/2023 - Version 2.7.2 Coming late April 2024]

Do you agree the project to be rebooted using the Skeli's Complete Fire Red Upgrade?

• Yes. Do it!

Votes: 49 76.6%
  • Nah. Don't waste your time on this

Votes: 15 23.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Days
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 29, 2024
is it possible to somehow enable other generations without using a randomizer? I don't want to get random starters with random abilities, but I want to catch certain poke-ons from other generations, why can't you just add a choice of modes like "classic, all generations or random" as they did in Pokemon Anill, it's just awful, I I want to catch for example Mankey and turn him and a new evolution, but this cannot be done in normal mode, this is complete nonsense

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Feb 23, 2024
There is the same thing.... "play and discover." just a great answer.

There is no way to catalog every single change in the game, but there is a lot of frequently asked questions answered on Discord; and there is documentation for items, locations and all, the faqs channel has the typing changes... Just whatever you may want!

Years
A PSA for y'all: starting from the version 2.7.1, this hack is compatible with Unbound Cloud. So this means that with Cloud service you can trade to this romhack from Unbound Cloud-compatible other hacks like Unbound and Magical Altering Gym Menagerie, or vice-versa.

Please check this thread to see what Unbound Cloud entails: https://old.reddit.com/r/PokemonROM...d_cloud_desktop_release_httpsunboundcloudnet/

Also check this post by Skeli on Reddit too: https://old.reddit.com/r/PokemonROM...nting_unbound_cloud_extra_boxes_wonder_trade/

Last edited:
Days
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 2, 2023
There is no way to catalog every single change in the game, but there is a lot of frequently asked questions answered on Discord; and there is documentation for items, locations and all, the faqs channel has the typing changes... Just whatever you may want!

The other roms hacks does it...... Yeah there is way for the creator to says the features and changes of the work he does.... yeah no way to do that.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
A PSA for y'all: starting from the version 2.7.1, this hack is compatible with Unbound Cloud. So this means that with Cloud service you can trade to this romhack from Unbound Cloud-compatible other hacks like Unbound and Magical Altering Gym Menagerie, or vice-versa.

Please check this thread to see what Unbound Cloud entails: https://old.reddit.com/r/PokemonROM...d_cloud_desktop_release_httpsunboundcloudnet/

Also check this post by Skeli on Reddit too: https://old.reddit.com/r/PokemonROM...nting_unbound_cloud_extra_boxes_wonder_trade/

Thank you so much for letting us know about this!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
is it possible to somehow enable other generations without using a randomizer? I don't want to get random starters with random abilities, but I want to catch certain poke-ons from other generations, why can't you just add a choice of modes like "classic, all generations or random" as they did in Pokemon Anill, it's just awful, I I want to catch for example Mankey and turn him and a new evolution, but this cannot be done in normal mode, this is complete nonsense

Dude join discord if you have suggestion and just because the game not on your taste don't act like that, this is free game

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
Hope you keep making rom hack in the future and stay healthy

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 29, 2024
I'm playing GS Chronicles with Delta and it randomly crashes, especially in parts where it fades to black (exiting out of a Pokémon's summary screen or after a battle to name a couple of examples).

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Question is there a way to randomize Pokemon gs chronicles without randomizeing types and abilities or is that not possible

Days
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 23, 2023
Was randomly banned from the Discord, hardly posted except for a few troubleshooting questions. Anyone know who to contact to get unbanned?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
dunno if i did something wrong, but it randomly returns to the title screen and freezes

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 4, 2024
Build 2.71 has some improvement, such as saving game more faster, but also has painful random bug: sometimes quit from bag, party menu, even a battle, the game freezes, a bit often than old version. When surfing, the first Pokemon will have so many HP than its max HP.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 13, 2023
This would be an awesome game to finish. By far one of my favorite's of all time. I've played this game multiple times and I would love to see someone actually finish it. If there was a post game with you being able to go back to Kanto as well as just some additional content that would be awesome.

KidCoheed

Gaming on the Job
Days
Have a bug where I start the game get just past The Ruins of Alph and receiving the Unown Report. I open the bag to the Items Slot scroll down and have a crash. An Item appears with Only ?'s as the name and 512 of them. The game then crashes. It happens on mGBA, PizzaBoy, JohnGBAC, and whatever Lemuroid uses as a GBA Emulator.

Days
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 2, 2023
Does anyone know a fix for the black screen when teaching an TM to pokemon, i still hear the music but screen goes black. Im playing on 3ds everything else seems to be running great

Amazing game loving it so far, just hoping this issue can be fixed as playing it on the 3ds is my best way to enjoy it!

Days
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 2, 2023
I did run into a rather odd issue when attempting to use TM's. Running a clean copy of FireRed with the 2.7 beta patch on a 2dsXL.

Whenever I attempt to teach a 'Mon a TM, after clicking to use the TM, I just get a black screen. The music still continues in the background but the screen never returns. Admittedly, could be my own fault due to playing on the 2dsXL and the virtual Gameboy emulator there just not handling things but figured I'd bring it up

This is happening with me, did you find a workaround perhaps? 🤔 playing on 3ds

Back