• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon GS Chronicles - [Build 2.7.3 Released 05/12/2024]

Do you agree the project to be rebooted using the Skeli's Complete Fire Red Upgrade?

• Yes. Do it!

Votes: 49 76.6%
  • Nah. Don't waste your time on this

Votes: 15 23.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
Years
  • Hey Chuck, I wanna fight you and want my badge. Oh God he has airpods in. He cannot hear us. Oh gosh, Chuck look out!

Pokémon GS Chronicles - [Build 2.7.3 Released 05/12/2024]

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2019
    Great ! I love it !
    Features u are describing are awesome .
    And also i appreciate your work for making rom without getting anything in return . I have also started making rom but i am but confused in few thing:
    1.to add new region and expanding fire red or other maps area
    2.adding Pokemon from generation above 4.
    3.and last adding mega evolution and new gym and there leaders
    Can you clear my this confusion

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2023
    be able play until elite 4 is nice already ^^
    be able to continue to kanto after that is super awsome

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2023
    All I will said is. No matter how the creator situation. I hope You will never give up on the hacks no matter how long it takes. Its a very nice and have a lot of potential. I hope you can release Beta 2 someday

Dr. Seuss

Years

• Pokémon GS Chronicles - [Build 2.7.3 Released 05/12/2024]

Beta 2 Released!

Uhm, so... yeah... I had released beta 2 only in Whack a Hack forums, and now I'm moving forward to share the beta in here. I know the release has been delayed over and over during the last months, but all of that was to ensure you will get enough new features and a more enjoyable game in order to make the hackrom different form any previous attempt to remake or reboot Johto.

An as an extra apology gift I included a special gift code redeemable in any Pokémon Center. I know is not a pretty good one but at least is something to give you for waiting the release.I know some of you are eager to give it a try.

I will appreciate bug reports and any type of grammar mistake reports. I started this project years ago and there may be some texts when I was not very good with English grammar, so I will appreciate any bug report.

You can go to the main post to download the new release and claim your prize.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2023
    Yo just something i came upon i have the brass keys and the guy says to give them to his friend at the national park but when I am talking to the guy he says he is looking for his locker keys but i already have the keys in my bag am i missing something?

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2023
    Whow This is a must to try! Thank you for continue to develop this Hack :)

Dr. Seuss

Years
  • Yo just something i came upon i have the brass keys and the guy says to give them to his friend at the national park but when I am talking to the guy he says he is looking for his locker keys but i already have the keys in my bag am i missing something?

You did everything correct. It is me who forgotto put the correct event flag for the script. I have updated the link in the main post with the fix of this issue.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2023
    Its good now man i was supposed to go to the radio tower first so ive been to the sewers now and btw great game🤘

PkmnTrainerKonner

PkmnTrainer
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    A couple things. The tiles are all messed up in Violet City but it's nothing that really messes up the game at all. Next I can't seem to progress after I beat the first gym. I need surf to go south and I can't do anything on route 36.

Back