• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon GS Chronicles - [Build 2.7.1 05/25/2023 - Version 2.7.2 Coming late April 2024]

Do you agree the project to be rebooted using the Skeli's Complete Fire Red Upgrade?

• Yes. Do it!

Votes: 49 76.6%
  • Nah. Don't waste your time on this

Votes: 15 23.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Hey, just curious if the google doc is accurate in terms of stat and type changes?

Also, in the Goldenrod Tower, I can't progress, I just beat the grunt with Silver, and am stuck. I keep getting told to speak to the receptionist, and Clair is just not responding at all

Last edited:
    Years
    • He/She/They/Them
    • Earth
    • Seen Sep 4, 2021
    Gave this a try and 2 things,first thing is that Kris says me being an assistant is gorgeous when that makes no sense.So when this is updated I'd like the line to be changed if you can it's okay if you want to leave it of course.Second thing is just another personal nitpick,the sprites in the summery screen face right instead of left.I always thought it looked better if they faced left.All in all this is very good so far my whining aside.

Edit:Also I noticed when playing the game via mGBA on my New 2DS XL the Black/White style name screen letters are invisible and in battle the ui is a mess but that's probably just an emulator issue and not really worth fixing if not many people play it with this method.

Last edited:

C7XL

Robot Rock
    Years
  • Gave this a try and 2 things,first thing is that Kris says me being an assistant is gorgeous when that makes no sense.So when this is updated I'd like the line to be changed if you can it's okay if you want to leave it of course.Second thing is just another personal nitpick,the sprites in the summery screen face right instead of left.I always thought it looked better if they faced left.All in all this is very good so far my whining aside.

Edit:Also I noticed when playing the game via mGBA on my New 2DS XL the Black/White style name screen letters are invisible and in battle the ui is a mess but that's probably just an emulator issue and not really worth fixing if not many people play it with this method.

Yea, it's stated in the first post.

Known Bugs

• The game is kinda unplayable in real hardware and mGBA/Retroarch cores (Some flashcards have different weird bugs in battles, others just crash). Saves from releases prior beta 2 are uncompatible due to major RAM changes.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2020
    Can anyone please tell the location for Ralts in this game? would apreciate it

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    Dude this is the best gold/silver experience i have ever had, sure it needs to be polished but the only real down side for me is level curve.
    Till the first gym it's challenging. Then after that it gets to easy (especially if u use exp share late gen style).

Maybe make a normal version with a hard version?
    Keep the good work up I believe u will make it a masterpiece!

joshspicer

Josh Spicer
    Years
  • So I appear to be stuck in Olivine City. I can't advance through the lighthouse to talk to Jasmine (there's no hole to fall through to get where I need to go like in the original), I can't fight the Kimono Girls to get Surf (they just talk about Team Rocket and the "dragon and the phoenix"), I can't go into Battle Tower (not that I'd want to right now anyway), and I can't get the Special Berry or whatever for the Miltank Farm.

Well look at that I'm still stuck.

PkmnTrainerKonner

PkmnTrainer
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm not sure if this has been addressed yet but when I battle the sailor outside of the battle tower entrance the game resets itself when he brings out his Huntail.

EDIT: Also why can I not use the skydive ride?

Last edited:

joshspicer

Josh Spicer
    Years
  • I'm not sure if this has been addressed yet but when I battle the sailor outside of the battle tower entrance the game resets itself when he brings out his Huntail.

EDIT: Also why can I not use the skydive ride?

Pretty sure you need the Cianwood City badge to get to that point.

Hey how'd you get the Surf Ride? I can't battle the Geishas.

PkmnTrainerKonner

PkmnTrainer
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I got the Cianwood badge because you don't even get it unless you have the badge. And you get surf ride from Jasmine after you get to the top of the lighthouse the first time.

joshspicer

Josh Spicer
    Years
  • I got the Cianwood badge because you don't even get it unless you have the badge. And you get surf ride from Jasmine after you get to the top of the lighthouse the first time.

For the love of...

How the hell do you get to the top of the Olivine Lighthouse then? I can only get to the four floor and there's no hole to fall through or further stairs or ladder to take.

PkmnTrainerKonner

PkmnTrainer
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    There's a door you go out of on the side wall on one of the floors. I forget which one but if you look closely you can see the light shining from the wall. Go out from there and go in through the outside entrance.

Also what's the progression of events in Mahogany town? I finished the mega evolution stuff in Ecruteak but I'm stuck after that.

EDIT: I'm also clueless as to where to get the ride for rock climb.

Last edited:

PkmnTrainerKonner

PkmnTrainer
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I found out what I needed to do. I had to get the strength ride from inside Mt. Mortar first.

Last edited:

PkmnTrainerKonner

PkmnTrainer
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Sorry for the double post but I keep getting the message that I need the proper authorization to go to the next floor of the radio tower for the Team Rocket event. I've already beaten the grunts and everything.

Years
  • What a nice hack !
    I like the excellent graphics and musics.
    By the way , I read your old thread in other website and found that you said you were inspirated by Chaos Rush's hack " Dark Violet " . So I am curious that if it means that your hack's storyline is related to " Dark Violet " ? (I found some dialogue says that some teenagers destoryed the Team Rocket instead of a trainer called Red destoryed the Team Rocket)

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2020
    I am running the latest Pokemon GS Chronicles build 07/12/2020 on VBA-m emulator.

I have encountered a game event stalling defect during a mission to help the Gym leader's Ampharo. After crossing the sea to have reached the 150 years old pharmacy I cannot trigger the dialog that would receive the medicine. The pharmacy's owner showed a regular dialog box of buy/sell/see ya later. I went out to a local cave and had a battle with my fellow assistant. There was another battle with the Suicune researcher. I checked the pharmacy again (making sure I had a fully healed team) but unable to trigger the medicine dialog.

I traveled back to the Gym leader at the lighthouse and she was still waiting for the medicine.

Back