• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon iSketch Games!

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020

iSketch

http://www.isketch.net
    Welcome to the PokéCommunity's GT2014 iSketch games! iSketch is like an online version of Pictionary, where you use your mouse to draw pictures based on the words you're given and have people guess the word! No artistic abilities required, and the theme is Pokémon!

How to play

The game typically consists of 10 rounds where one person is given a word to draw, while the other players will try to guess it within a designated time.

As the Guesser: Click on the "Game" window to make it yellow, meaning it's active. Type in your guesses in the text input box. Your guesses are visible to the other players except when you are close to, or have guessed the word. When you have guessed correctly, your name will turn red. The quicker you guess the word, the higher your score.

As the Artist: You will have a specific amount of time to draw the word. You will be able to see the guesses and know how the players are doing. Clicking on the "Give HINT" button will reveal blanks corresponding to the puzzle. The second click will supply the first letter of the word. The third click will give out the second letter. Because hints will significantly increase your chances of getting the word guessed, your score will be reduced by 2 points per hint.

As soon as a player has guessed the word, the hint button will disappear. You have the option to conclude the game as soon as one player has guessed the word, by pressing the "DONE" button. If you wish to pass on the word, press the "SKIP" button.

The round will end when any of the following occurs:
    • Time runs out.
    • The artist decides to end the round. This is done by clicking SKIP or DONE.
    • The artist doesn't draw anything within the first 20 seconds.
    • After a set time (usually 20 seconds) following the first correct guess.
    • If enough players press the "Warn Artist" button when the artist violates any drawing rule.
    • If any rule is violated and the artist is skipped over by an administrator.

Scoring

Artist:
    1. The artist receives 10 points for the first correct guess.
    2. One (1) point for each additional guess is awarded, up to a maximum of 5, and a total earning potential of 15 points per round.
    3. Two (2) points is deducted for each hint used.
    Guesser:
    1. The first guesser is awarded 10 points.
    2. The 2nd guesser is awarded 9 points, 3rd guesser gets 8 points and so on, with a minimum of 5 points.
    3. The scoring system ensures a big payout for guessing quickly, drawing effectively and getting as many correct guessers as you can. While using the hint button helps with your drawing and therefore getting more players to guess your word, use only when absolutely necessary.

Prizes

1GcQJEY.png

iSketch Participant
    You've participated in the iSketch games of the PokéCommunity GT2014! We hope you enjoyed it!

GKsCLOs.png

iSketch Winner
    You won a game of iSketch in the PokéCommunity GT2014! Congratulations!

4Y85UaM.png

iSketch Champion
    You won five or more games of iSketch in the PokéCommunity GT2014! You're the best!

HTML:
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]iSketch Handle:[/b]

Just fill in this form with your forum username and the handle you will be using at iSketch, and join us! The room will be labeled PCGT 2014, and will be available several times during the week. Hashtag or I will post in this thread whenever the games are on.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • un: twocows
    handle: twocows
    haven't tried this before, don't know if i'll stay

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    The room is available! Just go to http://www.isketch.net/isketch.shtml and select PCGT 2014 from the user-created rooms. It'll be up for about 1-2 hours for now, though I'd rather only start the game when there are at least 5 people in the room, otherwise it gets boring.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • I was there the past two years, don't want to miss it this one :D

Username: Olli
    iSketch Handle: Olli (i'm pretty sure I managed to get it regged :o)

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    There's 4 people in the room and we're playing! Feel free to join us everyone!

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    Joining!

Username: MIAU
    iSketch Handle: purrito

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Username: Antemortem
    iSketch Handle: Ante

I'll definitely play if Flash decides to install properly.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Okay for real though with these signups, you can see my username! It's right there! I refuse to write it

IGN: Oryx

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Username: Illusione-Tempus
    iSketch Handle: Tempus

I'm gonna install this first and then I'll be joining~

Years
  • This is the one event I've been looking forward to most, hnnngh ;-;

Username: Yato
    iSketch Handle: Haru

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    iSketch is up again! It'll probably last one or two hours again, room is PC GT 2014. Post here before joining if you haven't already!

Back