• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon - Let's Go Mimikyu! v1.6

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    I figured out how to get the game to run on Japanese locale. You just need to remove the "é" in the game's folder name. (You can replace it with a regular "e", so, changing the folder name to "Pokemon Let's Go Mimikyu!" works)

Last edited:

Snooper16

The Bionic Man
    Years
    Update: It appears the decapping has broke some of the events. I am currently combing through the game and stamping out these errors. Expect a fix by v0.9, and look forward to a new area I've been working on!

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    The game still crashes in the new version when you try to get the Itemfinder from Oak's Aide.

Pokémon - Let's Go Mimikyu! v1.6

Attachments

• Pokémon - Let's Go Mimikyu! v1.6
      errorpng.png
      28 KB · Views: 80
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2021
    Discovered an error when attempting to battle my rival on Route 22.

Script 'Interpreter' line 276: RuntimeError Occurred.

Script error within event 7 (coords 38, 10), map 200 (Route 22):
    Exception: RuntimeError
    Message: PTrainer_NPCTrainers221:in `pbMissingTrainer'Can't find trainer (RIVAL1, BLUE, ID 11)
    ***Full script:
    pbTrainerBattle(PBTrainers::RIVAL1, "BLUE",_I("Awww!\nYou just lucked out!"),false,11,false
    Interpreter:243:in `pbExecuteScript'
    PField_Battles208:in `pbTrainerBattle'
    (eval): 1 :in `pbExecuteScript'
    Interpreter:794:in `eval'
    Interpreter:794:in `command_111'
    Interpreter:320:in `execute_command'
    Interpreter:193:in `update'
    Interpreter:106:in `loop'
    Interpreter:196:in `update'

Edit: I discovered, as someone noted previously, that the entire Clefairy line are not flagged as Light Type within the game. Additionally, Mime Jr. is not flagged as a Fairy Type. Like its evolved form, Mr. Mime, Mime Jr. is supposed to be a Psychic/Fairy Type. Mr. Mime's typing is correct, however.

Edit #2: I discovered another "missing trainer" on Route 25. Same error as above, but replace the names with "Picknicker Kelsy". This error in particular makes you unable to reach Bill's House (and thus, continue the game), as she cannot be avoided.

Last edited:

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    i noticed a couple bugs as well, when continuing from my save file i had from an update or 2 ago when going to rechallenge the elite 4 it lets me fight them as expected but it has them with upgraded teams as if ive already beat them and it also gives me the option to skip everyone up until lance and he still has an invisible wall blocking him when doing this

seeing the increased levels of the elite 4 members i decided to go grind in victory road but when trying to issue battle with a trainer it crashed the game

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    also something else i forgot to ask, is it possible yet to get magmortar and/or rhyperior? cuz i dont remember if i ever ran into a protector or a magmarizer

Snooper16

The Bionic Man
    Years
    To address all bugs that have been mentioned for the past couple of updates:
    Magmortar and Rhyperior's items have been added in the overworld; you can find them in the dark maze in B1F of Waterwell Springs.
    I've fixed some trainers that were missing and/or defined incorrectly. They should be working now.
    Itemfinder should be obtainable now, but functionality of the item itself is not guaranteed (I will need to test this).
    Fixed the rod giver in Vermilion City, it was a simple Self Switch issue I missed.
    The VS Seeker NPC has been removed since I'm not sure the item functions properly.
    There will be numerous fixes in the upcoming release, stay tuned!

Also to answer the question of how to make Lillie appear in Vermilion City, you must beat the 3rd Gym before she appears at the dock.

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    any idea on if the lance invisible wall bug has been fixed yet and if not when? i wanted to get back into this but wont be able to get far cuz of the lance invisible wall since it wasnt fixed in v9 despite the others being fixed in v8

Snooper16

The Bionic Man
    Years
    Hello everyone!
    Sorry for the long silence on my end, I was taking a little break from working on my game. Look forward to the next version v1.0, which will address some glaring bugs testers have noticed!

Unfortunately, the Battle Rush/Battle Tourney have not been implemented just yet, I will need a scripter to help me work on those. Expect the v1.0 release after I complete and test the E4 rematch teams!

A small poll, but should the E4 rematches be:
    A. Still type-specialized, or
    B. Non-specialized?

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Aye, how many badges does the current release have?

you can go to and apparently beat the elite 4 and champion but whenever i try and go to lance i keep getting stonewalled by an invisible wall with no means of bypassing.................. ive been waiting for at least a good month or so for the creator to respond but havent heard anything

Snooper16

The Bionic Man
    Years
    Version 1.0 is now available for download! Should fix some glaring issues, such as the E4 bugs. Check the changelog for full details.

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    Version 1.0 is now available for download! Should fix some glaring issues, such as the E4 bugs. Check the changelog for full details.

The bugs I remember mentioning before are fixed, but I found a new one: The Gambler on the upper right of Route 11 (the one that says "I have never won before...") crashes the game when you try to challenge him.

Error message:
    Code:
    Script 'Interpreter' line 276: RuntimeError occurred.

Script error within event 7 (coords 50,13), map 214 (Route 11):
    Message: PTrainer_NPCTrainers:221:in `pbMissingTrainer'Can't find trainer (GAMBLER, DARIAN, ID 0)
    ***Full script:
    pbTrainerBattle(PBTrainers::GAMBLER, "DARIAN",_I("I saw this coming..."),false,0,false,0) 
    PField_Battles:208:in`pbTrainerBattle'
    (eval):1:in `pbExecuteScript'
    Interpreter:243:in`pbExecuteScript'
    Interpreter:198:in `update'

Snooper16

The Bionic Man
    Years
    The bugs I remember mentioning before are fixed, but I found a new one: The Gambler on the upper right of Route 11 (the one that says "I have never won before...") crashes the game when you try to challenge him.

Error message:
    Code:
    Script 'Interpreter' line 276: RuntimeError occurred.

Script error within event 7 (coords 50,13), map 214 (Route 11):
    Message: PTrainer_NPCTrainers:221:in `pbMissingTrainer'Can't find trainer (GAMBLER, DARIAN, ID 0)
    ***Full script:
    pbTrainerBattle(PBTrainers::GAMBLER, "DARIAN",_I("I saw this coming..."),false,0,false,0) 
    PField_Battles:208:in`pbTrainerBattle'
    (eval):1:in `pbExecuteScript'
    Interpreter:243:in`pbExecuteScript'
    Interpreter:198:in `update'

I have a trainer made but the ow is ds style will that work?

1. I have gone back and fixed the trainer. His name wasn't defined correctly in the internal data. Probably missed him while combing through the trainer data.

2. I'd prefer to retain the style of G3 OW's, for the sake of consistency. A G4/G5 trainer sprite (for in-battle) is fine though.

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator
    Years
    1. I have gone back and fixed the trainer. His name wasn't defined correctly in the internal data. Probably missed him while combing through the trainer data.

2. I'd prefer to retain the style of G3 OW's, for the sake of consistency. A G4/G5 trainer sprite (for in-battle) is fine though.

Okay well the in battle is gen 4 the person who made it can't do gen 3 ow so i don't have one for it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2023
    Just reached Seafoam Islands from Fuschia City and none of the ladders and holes work.

Back