• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 3, 2018
Build Number: 3.3.00512
Bug/Glitch Description: Zapdos and the other legendary birds don't seem to appear in their designated areas even though the flutes have been placed on the platforms on Outskirt Island. Currently in the Kanto storyline; Power Plant quest already completed.

Septentrion

Evilutionary biologist
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 13, 2023
Someone's working on a meomon version of this.

S823txI.png
NYFbQfy.png

supershadow64ds

Confused Noob Programmer
Years
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
Oh man, I wish I discovered this earlier.

Should've been playing this instead of playing Shiny Gold Sigma.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Just a question - Liquid Crystal now has PSS but it does not have new moves? So its still pretty much gen 3 movepool and learnlists? So no physical widely avaliable water moves except waterfall and no crunch for feraligatr and so on?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
i can't seem to use dive at all
i got 15 badges
only cinnabar one left
the game doesn't seem to recognize Dive as a HM at all
strange
btw i got only 5 days old patch

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
i did manage to get dive to work somehow
dive works like teleportation because base is of fire red
i have reached mandarin city and there is no path to science center made(all non surfable water in mid path) i think the beta ends there

KriXtuFher

PoKéMoN Trainer
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2022
@hacksrepairman pls complete this remake hack lol. I love gba hacks with the original story like in GSC, Emerald, FireRed, although other hacks added a new story to it but still love it. I'm one of your supporters. I love your beta 5 fixed version of Pokemon Shiny Gold ;). If you can't, its okay.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 9, 2018
Can someone help me? I just finished every gym from both regions and already won the league twice, after that i went to oak and he told me i can go to mt.silver, i go, beat zane, beat red, and im supposed to get a call from axel but i never get it, also the 3 guys that were outside arent there anymore, did i miss something? Also i remember my last fight with my rival was in mt.moon entrace

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 2, 2018
Hey.

I have a problem with evolution scyther to scizor.

When he grew up to 40 level I saw animation of evolution. "What Schyther is evolving?" and suddenly everything stops and i saw only "...?"

Does anyone know what I should do to get a scizor?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
How is this hack going? I've been following this thread for the past 5 years, but since last August I've been busy with college.

Years
  • Age 45
  • Seen Aug 12, 2019
Hehe yea 2.1 had a few things bad. It was released around april 29th 2009 if i remember correctly...

The rules still apply. And nah i wont release ti as that version is too old and outdated, plus its not ready for a release which is why i didnt publicly release it.

They sure do ;)

Basically not that far at all. Not even the first island was completed.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 16, 2018
I would like to know if Synchronize work as a field effect in this hack. Also, where can i find lots of dittos?... Thanks.

Qmer Kaça

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
I wanna ask you something. I inserted day/night cycle to my rom and sometimes when I open a door everything turn into their normal colors for a second and it turns to normal but when I played your game(which is perfect) the bug never appered. How did you fixed the bug? And your game gave lots of new ideas. Thank you for making a perfect, idea giving, nice game.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Hi, I made a partial translation of your game. I shared it on this site http://www.pokemontrash.com/club/rom-hacking/(trad-fr)-pokemon-liquid-crystal/
But I did not think I needed your permission before modifying something in your game.

I would like to know if are you ok for me to share it ?

you can find below a translation of the Thread I made on PokemonTrash (Made with google translation)
Spoiler:

Back