• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
Hey, I noticed something in which the back sprite of my starter Pokemon is extremely small. Does the size of the sprite jbecome bigger as it evolves?

It's completely normal. Sprites have a style known for Black & White games!
You may not like it, I have chosen this style of sprites, but I think that it is much better.

Last edited:
Years
Hi @Kertra does your version include the PSS?
Do you mean Physical / Special Split or Player Search System? If about Physical / Special Split it contains.
In addition, no one has created the "Player Search System" script for gba.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 27, 2020
Do you mean Physical / Special Split or Player Search System? If about Physical / Special Split it contains.
In addition, no one has created the "Player Search System" script for gba.

Haha yes I meant the physical special split. Didn't even know Player Search System existed. Thank you!

Years
I have question for you. Does anyone know how to fix an error related to the introduction? If someone does not know: When a large Unown appears on the screen and you click the key to skip, then the intro resets. I will immediately point out that I did not create this intro ;)

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
I have question for you. Does anyone know how to fix an error related to the introduction? If someone does not know: When a large Unown appears on the screen and you click the key to skip, then the intro resets. I will immediately point out that I did not create this intro ;)

Yooo, I suggest you ask this question in the third generation ROM hacking forum, as the chances of you getting a response is higher.

Years
And guess... ...of course it's finished. I wanted to do a better remake of Pokemon Crystal, so you will not find stupid Orange Island here.

I'm going to try your version but did you get permission from linkandzelda or another dev to use their project as a base?I'm just curious.

Edit:Also I wanted to suggest calling your hack by a new name but keep crediting the original team

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
And guess... ...of course it's finished. I wanted to do a better remake of Pokemon Crystal, so you will not find stupid Orange Island here.

I REALLY want to play your edit of Liquid Crystal but I'm on mobile and it freezes ALOT at the start screen so its hard to reset for shinies.

I'm using MyBoy and JohnGBA emulators and both have this issue.

Years
I'm going to try your version but did you get permission from linkandzelda or another dev to use their project as a base?I'm just curious.

Edit:Also I wanted to suggest calling your hack by a new name but keep crediting the original team

I do not need permission from LinkandZelda. Did he have permission from "gamefreak" to edit Fire Red? No. Hack is created by fans for fans.

I REALLY want to play your edit of Liquid Crystal but I'm on mobile and it freezes ALOT at the start screen so its hard to reset for shinies.

I'm using MyBoy and JohnGBA emulators and both have this issue.

I do not understand your question. Besides, I also play Android on My Boy and I do not have any problems.

The fact that my hack is based on Liquid Crystal and is the same name (I just like the name). The content is different and better. LaZ never got GameFreak's permission to edit Fire Red! And there are no exclusive rights to the name "Liquid Crystal". Hack is created for fans by fans, so I have the right to edit this hack! In addition, all authors violated the rules when they created their versions of games based on Red Fire, Emerald, etc. None of them got permission from GAMEFREAK! If you do not like something, simply do not play it. I created this hack for myself, and the fact that I made it available to you is probably not a crime!

ok but you have at least change the music when Suicune jump the little music don't really fit on crystal remake.

I did not notice it, I did not make an intro. I will check it thanks.

I checked it a moment ago, I added the intro again and nothing has changed ...

ok but you have at least change the music when Suicune jump the little music don't really fit on crystal remake.

I tried to fix it, but apparently, it either wrongly adds the intro to the rom, or the code is badly written ...
If I got a Fire Red file with Crystal intro, I would be able to fix it ...

I know what's going on ... The instructions do not even mention that you have to add your own music to the rom ...

Last edited by a moderator:

PkmnTrainerKonner

PkmnTrainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen yesterday
Are the gen 4 evolutions such as Magmortar, Electivire, and Honchkrow in this new version? I'm also curious as to how I can get evolution stones since I'm gonna be evolving Eevee into Flareon.

blitz_2k

Kabe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
You keep saying "gamefreak this...", "permission that..." in a pretentious tone but you don't have permission from gamefreak to do your hackrom so you shouldn't be saying that kind of things. Besides that it's not well seen that you steal another person's project to make your own "original" work just by adding "a few" things. Suppose that you make a hackrom from 0 with an original name of your invention (for example: Pokemon Pizza Version), you put a beta and then someone else take that beta and without changing the name and not notifying you he adds other things and then post it saying things like "my hack" and the same stuff as you about permission of gamefreak. How would you feel about that?
And just to let you know, perhaps no one here has the permission of nintendo or gamefreak to do these hacks but pokecommunity could see "your hack" as taking someone else work and act from that.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 9, 2024
Kertra remove/move some events. changed maps on kanto and his download link have rom inside the folder we will know pokecommunity is not allowed to people post link to their rom need to be patch

Last edited:
Years
The truth is that LaZ has no rights to Fire Red. But despite this he created a hack and no one flipped. Everyone has the right to edit his Liquid Crystal, because it is not him who created the Fire Red which is the base of his hacka. It's different if he created Liquid Crystal from the very beginning. A bit of logic. Rejoice that GAMEFREAK itself has not banned you from hacking!

If I do not like it, I remove my hack! Thank you and goodbye! ;)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 9, 2024
.... i only trying to say make the rom into patch by using Lunar IPS or UPS.

Last edited:

blitz_2k

Kabe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
as far as i know in your own circle you can edit the hack if you want, but you can't upload it in this forum saying the stuff you say, claiming that it is your hack and using the excuse of gamefreak because you are breaking the rules of the forum.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 9, 2024
No way. I do not care. I did it for myself and not for others. As nobody appreciates it, no one will have;)

..... its too late i download your rom before you remove it. you can't remove something from internet because someone will download it this is no.1 rule of the internet.

Ps: you use game into from CrystalDust with wrong sounds.

Last edited:
Years
..... its too late i download your rom before you remove it. you can't remove something from internet because someone will download it this is no.1 rule of the internet.

Ps: you use game into from CrystalDust with wrong sounds.

I know about it, but nobody will download it on the forum;) But the sound is right ... That's just what it was in the intro file. But I will check again. Probably because this bug occurs. Thanks.

Last edited:
Back