• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

ericu01

Blue Water, Blue Sky
    Years
    Here's the thing, every time I talk to the guard he says that the train is waiting. Even when the TV says the train is waiting: Guard still won't let me trough. I don't understand why he doesn't let me trough...
    I also heard you first have to go to the normal boat (The one where you can move from Johto to Kanto) and use that boat to go to the Orange Islands. But that also doesn't work for me since it ALWAYS rains there and that means that the boat is unable to sail.

I JUST WANT TO GET TO THE ORANGE ISLANDS :(
    Someone help, please?

Palinourios

UPDATE: When I talk to guard he says something different now, it goes like this:

"Would you like to board the train to VALENCIA ISLAND?"
    Yes/No (I click YES obviously)
    "Can I see your Stamped S.S.Ticket please?"
    "..."
    "Sorry but you can't board without a Stamped S.S. Ticket."

How do you get your S.S Ticket stamped?! I'm relieved it's not a weird time-bug. I now just need to know how to stamp my ticket and I'll be able to travel to the Orange Islands.
    Thanks already!

Palinourios

Go to professor oak at pallet town. He will give you permission to travel to Valencia.

Sigh, this type of problem is really not a problem as you just have to pay attention on some things, reading the scripts, etc. as you could miss out some of important keys for continuing the game.

TXV

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2014
    Anyone know how to evolve seadra into kingdra int this game? thanks!

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Go to professor oak at pallet town. He will give you permission to travel to Valencia.

Sigh, this type of problem is really not a problem as you just have to pay attention on some things, reading the scripts, etc. as you could miss out some of important keys for continuing the game.
    The only thing Oak does is telling me the amount of progress I made on my PokeDex... The other professor only asks if my egg hatched yet, which is just dumb.
    I really don't know what to do, he didn't stamp my ticket and now he just says this, he also never told me to get that weird ball for him.
    This is also a bit weird: The cave to the left of pallet town, with the 3 old guys; I beat the kid there but the old men still give me the dialogue about how strong the kid is. Is that with everyone the case?
    I didn't get any credits after beating the kid, is it supposed to have credits after that? (Because in the original walktrough it says that should happen)

Once again: If someone knows anything I should do or try, I would really appreciate it.

Palinourios

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Anyone know how to evolve seadra into kingdra int this game? thanks!

Water stone.
    If you want to know how your pokemon evolve in LQ, you should go to Cianwood City. And just walk north on the beach until you can't get farther, it's really easy. There should be house there in the left corner, if you get into that house there's a NPC there, he tells you really detailed about how you can evolve your pokemon.

TXV

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2014
    Water stone.
    If you want to know how your pokemon evolve in LQ, you should go to Cianwood City. And just walk north on the beach until you can't get farther, it's really easy. There should be house there in the left corner, if you get into that house there's a NPC there, he tells you really detailed about how you can evolve your pokemon.

That's good. Thanks for the answer! :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2014
    love this game so far. only thing is i have a fairly decent team, but i hate teaching some of them some HM's. mostly just flash and rock smash. i could probably just get by with taking an hm slave out of the pc for those 2 right? i assume i wont need them that much

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2015
    I don't think this bug has been reported yet (correct me if I'm wrong).

When I entered the building to get to the national park a second time, the scene with the new warden played again. Fortunately, it doesn't seem to repeat if you enter that building after the second time. Oh yeah, I'm on the current build: 3.3.00451.

Also, this game is great. Thank you! :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2014
    On version 3.3.00100, several stored pokemon are turning into bad eggs. In fact as I was typing this message another one turned. Also, as I use headbutt on the field with my 'non-egg' Typhlosion, it shows an egg on the animation.

The game started out a wee bit harder than the original, with mostly level 4 pokemons showing up at the beginning (though that could be my luck), level 6 battle with Silver, and the teeth-grinding battles before Ilex Forest, which is good but then it seemed to go back to the usual levels with higher item usage. Not a big deal but I wanted to point it out.
    I'm about to face the Elite 4 and so far the game's awesome. The balance between new pokemon (and areas) is perfect, as it never drifts too far away that you forget you're actually playing Crystal, keep it up!

Alex Night

Charmander Shepard
    Years
    This is a very good hack. I'm actually planning on doing a Nuzlocke of this game someday. I just wonder if it is complete and the future updates are like little additions as well as bug fixes and such. Regardless, great looking hack from the ten minutes of gameplay trying it out. :chu:

Minato Riku

My Japanese Sweetheart
    Years
    Nice hack Link I didn't know there's additional content of this Hack game it going to Orange Region to fight orange crew GYM leaders and Orange League Master.....OH BTW does include Final Battle against ASH/RED in Mount Silver!?great job matee and keep up the good work matees....:chu::chu:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2016
    Tried trading my Bellsprout for the Onix but my game just glitches out and freezes up, any ideas on how to fix this?

Humble Hook

Because the Hook brings you back ~
    Years
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    This is superb. The scenery is beautiful, and while the GBAdvanced style of the BG music is nice, i still find myself switching to the old GBC music for nostalgia.

Humble Hook

Because the Hook brings you back ~
    Years
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    Are the Gen 3 movesets drastically altered? Just wondering, as i use Bulbapedia from time to time.

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2015
    Tried trading my Bellsprout for the Onix but my game just glitches out and freezes up, any ideas on how to fix this?

It's a known bug, but they haven't fixed it yet. Just hold off on the trade until then.

Slightly tangential, but I captured a regular Onix in Union Cave, and its summary page shows a Crystal Onix for some reason...

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    The bug I have is checking pokemon summaries. My version is 3.3.00451
    The only thing I've seen on it is posts from a few years ago, so I figured the bug would be gone by now, but nope. I can't check summaries, which is frustrating for figuring out stats.

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2014
    Hey guys, this is my first post here. I'm pretty far in the game version 3.3 A(ll 16 badges) and have some questions about some certain bugs/glitches regarding legendary pokemon.

1. I have placed all the flutes in the pedestals on Outskirt Island but none of the 3 birds are showing up. Articuno isn't at its spot in the ice cave. Moltres isn't in Mt.Mortar and Zapdos isn't in the power plant.

2. Neither Kyogre nor Groudon are showing up in the undersea cavern. (I've caught Latias, Latios, and Lugia already)

3. I saw a video where there is another entrance in dragon's den next to the initial entrance that leads to the Regi Legendaries. How do I get this other entrance to appear?

Any help/tips would be great! Thanks

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2014
    Yea I initially checked there and she wasn't there. But I checked again and she was there this time. Thanks.

Any input on the legendaries not appearing?

Back