• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitzballer

Sarcasm: now GMO-free.
Years
  • wow, i love this hack.the tiles are absolutely AMAZING! and so are the gym leaders' sprites.you can guarantee that I'll play this hack when the alpha comes out!

Fluddles

Frustrated Trainer
    Years
  • I noticed a typo.. When you save the Professor, and he says to hang around for awhile, Tony runs off and says he has to "tel" the other guy what happened.

Great hack so far, I was very disappointed that I couldn't go any further after the first gym! :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2011
    Great hack friend!!! I like this hack, is fenomenal!!
    img137.imageshack.us/img137/416/liamminisax5.png You can use it but with credit!!!

Klingon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Yea; I like this guys style.
    The maps are awesome.
    Looking foward to more~

Reaper 6

(Reaper 6) the six samurai YGO
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2009
    im stuck

im stuck how can i not go further after the 3rd town im just stuck there and there is nothing left to do can u help me or have you not finished that part

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • I'm waiting.... for alphas! It's been a loooooooooong time since you post screnies. (Now, don't misunderstand me this thread wasn't as old as Liquid Crystal I didn't break the rule!!!)
    Semele, I'm sure that the alpha won't take you a lot of time, right?

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Christos... It's been quite a while since you or I have been posting around here. I just wanted to check out how work on the hack has been going? ('cause we've seen two sprites and then a lot of time has passed)

Would it be that perhaps you are losing the determination of hacking over your job of modding, or what?

Oh well, hope you can still work on the hack. We really need more info about last year's Hack of the Year, don't we?

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • I'm not sure if it is that she is doing her modding job over the hack or she is just mainly... well, lost the hacking heart. O.o Though I'd still like to now how the hack is going. Last I've seen this hack is the new tiles and overworlds, and that's the last I heard.

I'd still like to hear at least one post from you.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • I'm not sure if it is that she is doing her modding job over the hack or she is just mainly... well, lost the hacking heart. O.o Though I'd still like to now how the hack is going. Last I've seen this hack is the new tiles and overworlds, and that's the last I heard.

I'd still like to hear at least one post from you.

Off topic: One thing, Christos is not a she...is a he!
    Ouch, ouch, ouch!! The alpha is still not done....But I know you are not giving up the Hack!!

Years
  • I have to ask will the nice world map be in or was that for the origonal emerald base.

Also what will you do with all the leftover Island maps will you make another regen or what.

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
    Years
  • Hey Guys. Christos is having computer problems, I spoke to him the other day on MSN. His power supply broke, so he's using a laptop with a faulty keyboard. You can obviously see the problems with hacking and updating threads using the virtual keyboard and anyway chances are that he doesn't have a copy of the game on his laptop. But he said he should get it back soon, in fact he might have it back already. He is working on Liquid Ocean a lot to make sure it's perfect. So don't go thinking he's ignoring the hack or the thread as he's not!

But, like the rest of you, I'm anxiously awaiting screens. Can't wait to see more Christos!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Ah, I see. It's not like Christos to not be updating his thread for that much time, thanks for the info GC!

And to you, Christos. Hope you can recover your stuff and continue working on Liquid Ocean... Perfect? I doubt such thing can be achieved, but let's see... XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back