• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Mafia Dungeon: Treasure Town's Terrors! [FINALE ?]

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Personally, that strikes me as flawed logic. What if you have person A using a night action on person B. It would go through and succeed, but they decide to change their target and decide to target person C. Person C's ability prevents them from being targeted by night actions. Are you saying because of this, that person's A night action would be re-redirected back to person B? That makes no sense to me, personally. You could be right, though, but it strikes me as silly.

Additionally, you guys are still pulling at straws since, like I stated, it's a group vote. And at best for your argument that attempts to incriminate me is that the vote was not RNG'd and the one in three chance that I'm the Dialga in my group.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    Pokémon Mafia Dungeon
    Day 3

The night had been a quiet one for once. Due to unfamiliar circumstances, it seemed that only one evil group was active, the other remaining dormant. Although they started with the intention of killing one player, they instead blew smoke at them, and allowed Johnny to pass away in the night.

It wasn't until they'd finally decided to rest that the true triumph of that night occurred. Magnezone Floated around the camp before finding a certain evil player to lock onto. They smiled, realising they didn't have power over just a guild.

Johnny is Dead. They were Duskull

Players~

Ullion as ???
    Killua as ???
    Davepetasprite^2 as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    NightKrow as ???
    Rowlet as ???
    Drewbie411 as ???
    TheCapsFan as ???

Twiggy as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    Greybidoof as ???
    Ewery1 as ???
    Alex Kaz as ???

Kiyoshi the cubchoo as Spinda.
    CatmanDaGamer as Wigglytuff
    GreenLegend56 as Corphish
    Golgari as Dugtrio
    Bardothren as Bidoof
    Desinishon as Loudred
    Johnny as Duskull

Since I I got shot day 1 in Mt. Moon, I'll sign up here with no delay. :) I like my pokemon mafia games :'D

in in in iniin in

boom. im here.

Pokemon mafia, sign me up :D

I'm in I'm in I'm in

Bidoof is a role I'm in

I'm in!

Looks like fun ^-^

memememmememememme!

COUNT ME IN!

I wonder if I'll be adorable in this game. Let me in!

LET ME IN

Against my better judgement, wynaut.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
    Rip Johnny bae. Good thing is you can still say stuff.
    So, there's not much activity anyways, so why don't we all just roleclaim and be done with it? Magnezone has found scum already, so they can help the situation out. And the way it's worded, it seems this is the first villain Magnezone finds.

Anyway, I'll start. I'm Chatot.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
    Crap I totally forgot about the night phase I'm sorry guys I forgot to reveal someone :| I would totally understand if you decided to hang me but I guess believe my word? Idk

Years
    Rip Johnny bae. Good thing is you can still say stuff.
    So, there's not much activity anyways, so why don't we all just roleclaim and be done with it? Magnezone has found scum already, so they can help the situation out. And the way it's worded, it seems this is the first villain Magnezone finds.

Anyway, I'll start. I'm Chatot.

This does not sound like a terrible idea. I claimed Grovyle D1 and no one cc'd so I guess I'm confirmed?

Ullion

Years
    Night 0 - alexkaz innocent
    Night 1 - Bidoof, no report 'cause he died
    Night 2 - TheCapsFan is Team Skull

And yes, I am Magnezone.

[exile] TheCapsFan

I figured I should investigate Capsfan when he tried to call me out on something that made no sense. I figured he was mafia trying to shift blame onto me. Obvious play was obvious - but at least now I know he's confirmed maf.

edit: Just realized I said "Bidoof" wasn't very specific, I meant Golgari (although I suppose that's obvious with night 1's results) xD

Last edited:

Ullion

Years
    Tbh the only thing Capsfan can do is try to counterclaim cop from me. But if he was cop, why would he call me out during the night instead of just investigating? He just dug his own grave XD

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
    ultra bad move Ulli. You stopped any chance we had to have people role reveal. All you needed to do is wait a few more claims. Anyway, I was suspicious of Caps already cuz he tried to frame me too based on an intentional misread on my teams post (and drewbie sadly sheeped along).
    But an investigation is an investigation I guess. [Exile] TheCapsFan

I am also suspicious of Twiggy, firstly because of his meaningless posts and secondly because when i voted for him day 1, following Johnny's plan, he instantly OMGUS'd me.

I also have my eyes on Ewery1 and NightKrow. They were on my team, and when I told them "I say we vote Johnny" all they said was agreed, no questions asked. Like it felt convenient to them.

I also happen to find it strange that everyone popped up after Ulli's claim and voted. I mean what the hell? You were silenced until now or what?

Ullion

Years
    ultra bad move Ulli. You stopped any chance we had to have people role reveal. All you needed to do is wait a few more claims. Anyway, I was suspicious of Caps already cuz he tried to frame me too based on an intentional misread on my teams post (and drewbie sadly sheeped along).
    But an investigation is an investigation I guess. [Exile] TheCapsFan

I am also suspicious of Twiggy, firstly because of his meaningless posts and secondly because when i voted for him day 1, following Johnny's plan, he instantly OMGUS'd me.

I also have my eyes on Ewery1 and NightKrow. They were on my team, and when I told them "I say we vote Johnny" all they said was agreed, no questions asked. Like it felt convenient to them.

I also happen to find it strange that everyone popped up after Ulli's claim and voted. I mean what the hell? You were silenced until now or what?

I agree that it would have been nice to wait more - but I felt like my story would have reached fewer ears or been less believable had I waited too long. I felt as if posting sooner was the more safe option :/

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021

Day 1 tends to be funky :) Just because you got voted back doesn't mean you have to hold it to your heart :)

Ullion

Years
    Since I'm out in the open - who do we want me to check this coming night? We have a lot of time to discuss, of course. :P

Back