• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Mafia Dungeon: Treasure Town's Terrors! [FINALE ?]

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
    Does this seem really weird to anyone else?

Why is it weird? Think from the townie point of view. The point of mafia is that the townies don't know each other. What happens if they're teamed together? Game over. They got the numbers, and that's all they need.

Years
    Why is it weird? Think from the townie point of view. The point of mafia is that the townies don't know each other. What happens if they're teamed together? Game over. They got the numbers, and that's all they need.

IDK if you looked at the bold or not, but you said "our" teammates, as in you and the other mafia...

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
    IDK if you looked at the bold or not, but you said "our" teammates, as in you and the other mafia...

Why do you see only the one side of the coin? Is this some kind of a frame attempt between you and Caps? Townies are teammates as well. And my reply was based on the bold part, not sure if you didn't understand it or intentionally ignored it.

Years
    Why do you see only the one side of the coin? Is this some kind of a frame attempt between you and Caps? Townies are teammates as well. And my reply was based on the bold part, not sure if you didn't understand it or intentionally ignored it.

Yeah, I see where you are coming from, I just thought since there are 3 people per team and each mafia group has 3 people I thought you were referring to you and your mafia friends... You can just never be sure. Sorry about that.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    I'll let there be another 12 hours of day phase, my internet broke. Each team should make a public vote.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    I'm not trying to form a bandwagon, it's just that each group needs to make a vote together and everyone in my group thought you were the most suspicious <_< I mean we can temporarily remove our vote, which I'll do now, but we have to choose someone at the end.

Group 3's vote is (for now) [Vote] No one

you realize this doesn't count either, right? :| We have to exile someone today, according to the day post.

Killua still hasn't talked in the skype group, and Capsfan hasn't replied to when I asked him who we should vote for soooo as a filler:
    [exile] Ewery1

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
    you realize this doesn't count either, right? :| We have to exile someone today, according to the day post.

Killua still hasn't talked in the skype group, and Capsfan hasn't replied to when I asked him who we should vote for soooo as a filler:
    [exile] Ewery1

That's not a good idea, might as well reveal my role, I'm Sunflora. Keeping your vote on me would be super mafiaish so switch your vote. I'll reveal someone's role tonight to prove it if you want.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    My group appears to be inactive... nobody talked, pretty much. Now I wonder if I can get yanked out of my non-functional group...

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Nobody talked in our group either...dunno if Johnny is still playing or not. Either way I don't think I can vote for him lol.

Ullion

Years
    As poorly as these first few days have gone, I really don't see Johnny as mafia atm. I'd rather do a blind lynch than aim for him. As Ewery, that was a weird reaction, especially since i just said it was a filler vote since no one in my group has said much yet. :P

That was a pretty hasty RR, too. Which is kind of a bad thing, but imo, makes it believable at the very least. I don't really know who to leave my group's vote on though sooooo:

[exile] Desinishon

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    Pokémon Mafia Dungeon
    Night 2

As the groups made their way to base camp, a hasty decision was made to lynch a certain loud member of the group.

Desinishon is dead. He was Loudred
    Players~

Ullion as ???
    Johnny as ???
    Killua as ???
    Davepetasprite^2 as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    NightKrow as ???
    Rowlet as ???
    Drewbie411 as ???
    TheCapsFan as ???

Twiggy as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    Greybidoof as ???
    Ewery1 as ???
    Alex Kaz as ???

Kiyoshi the cubchoo as Spinda.
    CatmanDaGamer as Wigglytuff
    GreenLegend56 as Corphish
    Golgari as Dugtrio
    Bardothren as Bidoof
    Desinishon as Loudred

Since I I got shot day 1 in Mt. Moon, I'll sign up here with no delay. :) I like my pokemon mafia games :'D

in in in iniin in

boom. im here.

Pokemon mafia, sign me up :D

I'm in I'm in I'm in

Bidoof is a role I'm in

I'm in!

Looks like fun ^-^

memememmememememme!

COUNT ME IN!

I wonder if I'll be adorable in this game. Let me in!

LET ME IN

Against my better judgement, wynaut.

Ullion

Years
    How would it be RNG'd Caps or point to me being Dialga? Our group is the only group to submit a legitimate lynch vote, so of course mine would be the one to go through.

Group 3 submitted a "vote no one" as their latest lynch vote - which didn't count because NLing is no longer allowed.

Years
    LMAO I completely forgot we could talk this night phase... but not much is really happening. We really need Magnezone to get some good investigations soon. I'm still not sure about Alex though...

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Yes we really do need Magnezone to get some results, currently we are at 3 Skull/3 Trio/9 Guild. The town is dangerously close to losing, unfortunately we haven't had any cross-scum kills yet.

Ullion

Years
    Before the NL, Ewery voted for me. There's great chances of Ullion being Dialga.

Yes but they erased that vote by doing the no vote.

And even ignoring that, are you forgetting that votes were made as groups? This means, afaik, that CapsFan and Killua both could just as likely be Dialga as I, in this situation.

Looks like a lot of people are trying to use me as a scapegoat here before using their heads, lol.

Back