• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Mafia Dungeon: Treasure Town's Terrors! [FINALE ?]

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
    Day 1 tends to be funky :) Just because you got voted back doesn't mean you have to hold it to your heart :)

It's nothing personal. My reasoning is that you instantly OMGUS'd like you needed to defend yourself, you felt threatened. And mafias tend to be more protective and easier triggered than townies.

Since I'm out in the open - who do we want me to check this coming night? We have a lot of time to discuss, of course. :P

Provided you'll make it through the night xD
    I'd also say NightKrow, cuz she's so silent, which is so unlike her when town.
    Or maybe Fletch; he voted Caps "for now". This would be too obvious defense for his fellow scummate tho, so idk.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Oh, someone can keep giving Yuli Focus Sashes right? So we can hopefully get more time to investigate. I think you should investigate Rowlet tonight though.

Skuntank~
    Skuntank is the leader of Team Skull and as such the most powerful, getting the final say on who to kill at night. They also have a one time use of Noxious Gas which will 100% kill a player of their choice.

Thank you for guaranteeing my death this night, drew. At the very least, we should have Croagunk to make a focus sash for another confirmed inno instead of myself, since it would be wasted on me now. :|
    UNLESS CapsFans turns out to be Skuntank - then yes I should be given a focus sash. XD

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
    With things being so silent, chance is you ruined it yourself xD
    They might have forgotten they can do that.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
    The day phase is still ongoing?

Assuming Ullion won't make it through the night, I think you should reveal NightKrow, since she is the prime scum candidate for now.
    And have Ulli investigate Rowlet instead.

just making sure you see this.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    I doubt I'll make it Alex, but I'll do my best mate. .-.
    Not that I have any control over whether I live or not. :|

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    Pokémon Mafia Dungeon
    Night 3

On their way back from the expedition, morale was high, and may songs were sung, although some were better than others. Unfortunately, the mood wasn't so good for a certain few members of the group. Magnezone had found some incriminating evidence from one certain TheCapsFan, and was willing to share that information with the group.

And thus, it was decided that the first of the evils to be exiled was the one in question.

TheCapsFan is dead. They were Zubat

Ullion as ???
    Killua as ???
    Davepetasprite^2 as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    NightKrow as ???
    Rowlet as ???
    Drewbie411 as ???

Twiggy as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    Greybidoof as ???
    Ewery1 as ???
    Alex Kaz as ???

Kiyoshi the cubchoo as Spinda.
    CatmanDaGamer as Wigglytuff
    GreenLegend56 as Corphish
    Golgari as Dugtrio
    Bardothren as Bidoof
    Desinishon as Loudred
    Johnny as Duskull

TheCapsFan as Zubat

Since I I got shot day 1 in Mt. Moon, I'll sign up here with no delay. :) I like my pokemon mafia games :'D

in in in iniin in

boom. im here.

Pokemon mafia, sign me up :D

I'm in I'm in I'm in

Bidoof is a role I'm in

I'm in!

Looks like fun ^-^

memememmememememme!

COUNT ME IN!

I wonder if I'll be adorable in this game. Let me in!

LET ME IN

Against my better judgement, wynaut.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    Pokémon Mafia Dungeon
    Day 4

As the guild enjoyed the luxury of their first night back at the guild, many faces emerged from the shadows, although each had their own intention.

Magnezone was the first to rise, light dimmed in order to see, he made his way towards his target, ready for a reading. On his way back to sleep however, he was viciously attacked by a gang of ruffians, primed for the kill. They launched themselves at him and brought him crashing to the ground, sneaking away with a firm smirk planted on their faces.

The next to venture out from their domain was the once quiet Croagunk, grabbing a focus sash from their cauldron, and heading down the corridor. Once they had reached magnezone's bedroom, and discovered he wasn't inside, they froze in shock, leaving the focus sash under the mattress and walking away with a "hnng."

The final one to attempt to help was Sunflora although a certain Koffing had waited outside the room, ready with a blast of gas to knock her out.

The morning after, it was decided that only those who passed the Sentry Duty Challenge would be able to register a vote!

Nobody died!​

Players~

Ullion as ???
    Killua as ???
    Davepetasprite^2 as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    NightKrow as ???
    Rowlet as ???
    Drewbie411 as ???
    Twiggy as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    Greybidoof as ???
    Ewery1 as ???
    Alex Kaz as ???

Kiyoshi the cubchoo as Spinda.
    CatmanDaGamer as Wigglytuff
    GreenLegend56 as Corphish
    Golgari as Dugtrio
    Bardothren as Bidoof
    Desinishon as Loudred
    Johnny as Duskull

TheCapsFan as Zubat

Since I I got shot day 1 in Mt. Moon, I'll sign up here with no delay. :) I like my pokemon mafia games :'D

in in in iniin in

boom. im here.

Pokemon mafia, sign me up :D

[

I'm in!

Looks like fun ^-^

I wonder if I'll be adorable in this game. Let me in!

LET ME IN

Against my better judgement, wynaut.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
    Well obviously Koffing stopped me from revealing a person, I should've done it yesterday whoops. So what now? Any leads?

Back