• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokémon Orange: Island Walker

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
The hack is still being worked on, although it's been slow due to members working on the engine have RL stuff come up or burnout.

A lot of progress has been relegated to script mockups, the github will not reflect these as they are essentially development docs.

I am currently working with a member of Rainbow Devs on a final bugfix release for the old orange, to give everyone something to enjoy while they wait on Island Walker.

Days
  • Seen Apr 28, 2024
The hack is still being worked on, although it's been slow due to members working on the engine have RL stuff come up or burnout.

A lot of progress has been relegated to script mockups, the github will not reflect these as they are essentially development docs.

I am currently working with a member of Rainbow Devs on a final bugfix release for the old orange, to give everyone something to enjoy while they wait on Island Walker.
🤩🤩🤩🤩

Days
  • Seen yesterday

Hey there, I am new here. But confused AF. Is this game complete? I don't see a download link.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
The game won't be complete for another year or two, minimum. This hack is going to be using a new and improved engine for Gen 2 hacks, and this engine itself is still being worked on. No one knows when the engine will be complete. This game will be worth the wait though. Piacarrot and the rest of the team contributing to this game are all extremely talented.

Years
Some Screenshots of progress:

image.png
image.png
image.png

image.png
image.png

Bamboo.gif
Steam.gif

Tangelo is almost done...Still finalizing the Pokecenter and Mart so It's not quite there yet. I'm also still not sure how I want to handle the GS Ball just yet so I have rewritten the event a couple of time over. As you can see Mikan is mapped, but it has no events.

Here's the full map of Mikan Island:
Spoiler:
Why do the screenshots not show up anymore?

Back