• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Patch: Pokémon Patch Firered 807pokes + All Megas Completed And MOre Updated

Chrisario

Friend code :0018 2912 2366 let me know
Years
  • So is the bug fixed of where every time you switch a pokemon en battle you either get this mixed status called slp but instead it says"Pikachu is hurt by burn" and its assleep how is that possible ? And is the bug fixed every time it starts raining in battle?

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2022
    So is the bug fixed of where every time you switch a pokemon en battle you either get this mixed status called slp but instead it says"Pikachu is hurt by burn" and its assleep how is that possible ? And is the bug fixed every time it starts raining in battle?

That was fixed a long time ago, ;) you have to read !

Zef

zef
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    hey, is there an .ini for UTE?

also how would i make enemy trainers use mega evolution?

Ayonn-

The Unbelivable
    Years
  • I figured that in some movepool there is a problem with level of the attacks, some pokemon learn something at level 101 or 127 like I said earlier for squirtle, and it makes that they have struggle instead.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2022
    Only one question. That I only need Master Ball to trigger Mega Evolution now?

You can edit the item that trigger the mega evo, almost all of them use potion, the pokemon who has 2 megaevo like charizard use the masterball for the second mega evo, but you can easilly edit that with GH3S or PGE

Ayonn-

The Unbelivable
    Years
  • You can edit the item that trigger the mega evo, almost all of them use potion, the pokemon who has 2 megaevo like charizard use the masterball for the second mega evo, but you can easilly edit that with GH3S or PGE

I encountered another bug, when I'am in a trainer battle, after un take down one of my opponent's pokemon, there is a switch loop if I choose yes.... Already heard something about that, if yes, do you know how to fix it ??

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2022
    I encountered another bug, when I'am in a trainer battle, after un take down one of my opponent's pokemon, there is a switch loop if I choose yes.... Already heard something about that, if yes, do you know how to fix it ??

do you mean when you switch pokemon? you have to say yes 2 times?

persian_17

Trainer
    Years
  • a glitch of repetitive asking whether you want to change your pokemon or not after knocking out your opponent's pokemon. it will only stop if you answer "no"

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Great work man. Thanks for your hard work. Im new to this sub so I apologize if my question is stupid. But where and how would we encounter the Gen 4 starters in the game? thanks

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2022
    Great work man. Thanks for your hard work. Im new to this sub so I apologize if my question is stupid. But where and how would we encounter the Gen 4 starters in the game? thanks

You have to use the A-Map to put in the grass wherever you want, the pokemon are already in the memory of the game so you can put it in any place

How is this patch different from Artificial Red?
    I dont have idea lol

Back