• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Personality Tests?

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2009
    Pokémon Personality Tests?[/url]

and

Houndoom sounds right. Banette...iffy...I think I screwed some stuff up, and i'll try it again later.

Candace

Beauty Trainer
    Years
  • Pokémon Personality Tests?

Well, I'm not pessimistic, but I do have a very morbid sense of humor

What can I say other than it fits like a T? xD More than the first test at least

Ryuu Akamatsu

Oh yeeeah!
    Years
  • Pokémon Personality Tests?
    This one describes me well. Why does it feel like something is missing though?
    This one also describes me well. The questions were very awkward though and the answers weren't varied enough so I'm surprised I didn't get something the complete opposite of this.

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
  • I've done those both before, and I always end up with the same results. Especially with the first one, which I have done at least three times by now. I'm always...
    and
    Pokémon Personality Tests?[/url]
    I don't know if it fits me, but it's at least pretty close anyway. :3

Kozoi

Mmmmm.
    Years
  • First:

Second:

I also have had Mew on my third but i was only doing that third test to try get Pikachu tbh, lol.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Quizzes like this actually go in the Funtime forum so I'll send it over there.
    Spoiler:

Back