• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Saiph - The VytroVerse Part 1 (Full Game released!)

Vytron

Just an ordinary Romhacker
Years
  • Back to my original comment on TM usage, instead of just rudely telling me to look them up, you could have done so (or just used common sense) to realize your TM compatibilities are inaccurate.
    I'm sorry, I did look them up, and they are accurate, what inaccuracies are talking about exactly?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Back to my original comment on TM usage, instead of just rudely telling me to look them up, you could have done so (or just used common sense) to realize your TM compatibilities are inaccurate.

I'm sorry, I did look them up, and they are accurate, what inaccuracies are talking about exactly?

Happened to stumble on this thread and this issue - perhaps the following is the case?

The moves that ricomanuel32 mentioned were:
    - Turtwig line and Giga Drain
    - Shinx line with Shock Wave
    - Croagunk line with Focus Punch

Vytron I think you may have been looking at learnsets for Gen 5+. None of these moves exist as TMs so it's natural for the move to not appear on a given Pokémon's learnset. However if you look at the Gen 4 learnsets for these Pokémon (the generation they were introduced), then you can see that all of the moves listed above are able to be learned by the respective Pokémon.

What you do next is up to you but I think that if you're going to include TMs from a prior generation then you should use the TM list for the earliest generation possible. Though this does get tricky (assuming you're using the "by the book" method of strictly looking up learnsets) if you import, for example, Gen 5 mons with Gen 3 TMs.

Vytron

Years
  • Happened to stumble on this thread and this issue - perhaps the following is the case?

The moves that ricomanuel32 mentioned were:
    - Turtwig line and Giga Drain
    - Shinx line with Shock Wave
    - Croagunk line with Focus Punch

Vytron I think you may have been looking at learnsets for Gen 5+. None of these moves exist as TMs so it's natural for the move to not appear on a given Pokémon's learnset. However if you look at the Gen 4 learnsets for these Pokémon (the generation they were introduced), then you can see that all of the moves listed above are able to be learned by the respective Pokémon.

What you do next is up to you but I think that if you're going to include TMs from a prior generation then you should use the TM list for the earliest generation possible. Though this does get tricky (assuming you're using the "by the book" method of strictly looking up learnsets) if you import, for example, Gen 5 mons with Gen 3 TMs.
    I see, well since the battle engine is updated to gen 6, tm learnsets are based on the generation as well

Years
  • I don't know if this bug has been reported yet, but I lost to Shenow the first time around on Light Island (final stand with Team Void as he gets the Shadow Crystal thing or whatever it was called) and tried to go rebattle him with a stronger team. But the elevator to the top floor didn't work anymore since Lori isn't there anymore to teleport me... am I soft-locked? I overwrote my save-state before the battle too.

Vytron

Years
  • A dear fan, youtuber, Mr. Maiker made a Spanish translation for the hack, and allowed me to share it here as a somewhat official spanish translation.
    You can download it from the main thread or from here.
    Please if you do, read the "Information about the Translation.txt" before playing.

Vytron

Years
  • I don't know if this bug has been reported yet, but I lost to Shenow the first time around on Light Island (final stand with Team Void as he gets the Shadow Crystal thing or whatever it was called) and tried to go rebattle him with a stronger team. But the elevator to the top floor didn't work anymore since Lori isn't there anymore to teleport me... am I soft-locked? I overwrote my save-state before the battle too.

I see...
    Thanks for reporting

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2020
    I just used TM shock wave after the 1st gym and I do not have it anymore, are reusable TMs gone from the last update ?

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    I just used TM shock wave after the 1st gym and I do not have it anymore, are reusable TMs gone from the last update ?

Apparently if you use a TM on a Pokemon who knows less than 4 moves, that TM disappears.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Does anybody know if and where I can catch a Noibat? Or any other Dragon Pokemon.
    I'm currently at MT. Disort.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2021
    Stuck :(
    After losing to Shenow I tried to go fight him again and I can't enter the room. I tried activating a walk through walls to see if that could get me around it but it's not working out :")
    Would really like to see this get patched sometime? If that's okay qvq

Vytron

Years
  • Stuck :(
    After losing to Shenow I tried to go fight him again and I can't enter the room. I tried activating a walk through walls to see if that could get me around it but it's not working out :")
    Would really like to see this get patched sometime? If that's okay qvq

Yes I have found the bug, for now, reset the game if you saved before the fight

Back