• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Saiph - The VytroVerse Part 1 (Full Game released!)

Years
  • What's the Differences betweens-
    Pokemon Saiph Full game
    Pokemon Saiph Full game 2020 Patch ?

scroll down further the original post and Vytron posts there the differences. there's generally less bugs in the 2020 Patch, so that's the best to download right now. Vytron just made all releases downloadable at the same time. great guy.

Vytron

Just an ordinary Romhacker
    Years
  • scroll down further the original post and Vytron posts there the differences. there's generally less bugs in the 2020 Patch, so that's the best to download right now. Vytron just made all releases downloadable at the same time. great guy.

Thanks, yeah that summarizes it up, btw they weren't all released at the same time, the full game was released in 2019 November, and the 2020 patch was released in 2020 March, but yeah I do keep all the download links available at one place

Years
  • Thanks, yeah that summarizes it up, btw they weren't all released at the same time, the full game was released in 2019 November, and the 2020 patch was released in 2020 March, but yeah I do keep all the download links available at one place

Ah yea what I meant by "same time"was that all versions are simultaneously up, as in older versions don't really get deleted or anything.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2021
    Hey, Where to look up the Region Map of Colen ? I just started the Game Today, and I'm in Chargy City, but I sadly can't find a Map even in PokeCenter....
    I also didn't receive a Town Map!

Vytron

Years
  • Hey, Where to look up the Region Map of Colen ? I just started the Game Today, and I'm in Chargy City, but I sadly can't find a Map even in PokeCenter....
    I also didn't receive a Town Map!

Just play the game, you receive one after the second gym...

Vytron

Years
  • Hey, Where to look up the Region Map of Colen ? I just started the Game Today, and I'm in Chargy City, but I sadly can't find a Map even in PokeCenter....
    I also didn't receive a Town Map! I'm itching to see the places of Colen! Pls tell me when can I Get a Region Map!

Please do not spam, asking once is enough, I check the thread often for new comments and answer them as soon as possible, I answered btw, you get it transferred to your PC after the second gym

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2021
    Please do not spam, asking once is enough, I check the thread often for new comments and answer them as soon as possible, I answered btw, you get it transferred to your PC after the second gym
    Hehe Sorry, Spamming is my Habit......But I will not spam from now

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2021
    Ah yea what I meant by "same time"was that all versions are simultaneously up, as in older versions don't really get deleted or anything.

I'm playing your creation for the third time. If you ever make another update, I beg you to change the starters! I think the choices were the unpopular ones, so maybe this time you can make a change... 4th gen: Chimchar, 5th gen: Snivy & 6th gen:Froakie (specially this one considering it's a bit of a struggle to find a good water pokemon at the beggining. It is a really enjoyable game! Thank you for all your work.

Anyone pls answer? Where can I get the Soothe Bell? Is it even Available in the Game?
    Also, Where can I find Tiny Mushrooms or a Big Mushroom ? I need them for the Move Relearner!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2022
    Hey Vytron, I really enjoyed the game and just beat it! Thanks for the fun time.

I am having a little trouble saving my game- I changed flash to 128k and even changed the code in the memory viewer (something I found online) but I cant get the game to save on my VBA? I have to use a save state. This makes it so I cant get to post game because after the E4, the credits show and make you reload the game! I really wanted to play post game too... any ideas? Thank you

Vytron

Years
  • Hey Vytron, I really enjoyed the game and just beat it! Thanks for the fun time.

I am having a little trouble saving my game- I changed flash to 128k and even changed the code in the memory viewer (something I found online) but I cant get the game to save on my VBA? I have to use a save state. This makes it so I cant get to post game because after the E4, the credits show and make you reload the game! I really wanted to play post game too... any ideas? Thank you

For me doing what you need to do for every pokemon game (according to the internet) on VBA worked

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2021
    hey, really excited to play the game but for some reason when dowloading the 2020 patch it opens in a format i cannot interact with, and when putting into multipatch it says it is not in a format which can be recognised. any advice?

Vytron

Years
  • hey, really excited to play the game but for some reason when dowloading the 2020 patch it opens in a format i cannot interact with, and when putting into multipatch it says it is not in a format which can be recognised. any advice?
    I don't know what platform multipatch is on, but you will need a patcher that supports .ups files

Outwitter

You reap what you plant...
    Years
  • my pokemon are level 24 and i have 4 badges

Quibbling like this is not considered under good etiquettes mate. Criticisms should always be given in a constructive way rather than dismissing the entire hack mercilessly and going even far as mistreating the developer. A hack usually consists of maps, sprites, scripts, story, etc. Won't you give your honest opinion on those aspects of Saiph?​

Marx321

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2023
    Good evening,
    what to do with this pokedex?
    Do i just play the game without bothering this pokedex?
    please, help. :(

vx8dcm.png

VkvpaZ.png

WKcuDH.png

Back