• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokémon Sevii [New version Beta 3.5 out now!]

Favorite Gym Leader (So far)

• Talia

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Iyrena

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Arnet

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Iccabod

Votes: 13 38.2%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    Hello guys, I have an issue in the game. Can't continue after getting all the badges in the Mt ember, after finishing the horse the door didn't open, is there any solution in that or the demo is finishing there?
    Thanks in advance 🙂

Child Amnesiac

Ever changing
    Years
  • Update:
    New version out with some fixes and QOL changes.
    - Added evolution stone salesman in 6 Island shop
    - Added move deleter on 5 Island
    - Fixed wild Pokemon issue in Icefall Cave
    - Fixed Player Sprite

That's pretty much it.

Was sitting on this one for a while, just haven't felt any kind of drive to continue with my projects lately. Sorry for being so inactive.

Child Amnesiac

Ever changing
    Years
  • Update: Fixed a problem on Victory Road with some freezing double battles, if that was an issue for you It shouldn't be now.

To make a full admission: I really haven't been working on this game recently. Other things have consumed my life; plus I just kind of feel burned out and this tiny fix is the most work I've done on this game in months, or possibly even a year. Not a dead project by any means, but the monotony of the work that needs to be done at this point just makes me not want to do anything with this game. I'll get to it, eventually. But take solace in the fact that I'm still willing to support the game.

Cheers, - Child Amnesiac.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2023
    Hello all! I am replaying through Pokemon Sevii and currently on Second Island. I have defeated all the grunts in Iron Mountain but when I go to talk to the leader (blocking the missing gym leader) all the screen says is "..." and I can't seem to move on. Any one know how to fix or if I have missed anything?

Tunak23

Blurson Of the Shore
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Hey guys will try the Beta 3.5 soon but any news regarding updates for the game? Is there an incoming update that I should wait for?

What about Kanto, did the developer say it is close to being brought into the game or is still far off?

Child Amnesiac

Ever changing
    Years
  • Bumping the thread, this might not be the update you all hoped for but I'm here to present a survey on what people liked about Sevii and how I should handle the future of the project as well as future projects I work on (if you like) I am going to use the responses to fine-tune gameplay of other projects I work on. https://forms.gle/hu15Qy7wxTejw46Y8

Rest assured that I'm still going to be working on the game, however I'm going to take my time as to to get burned out from the monotony of the work involved with Kanto (that and another project of whom I really like the story I'm writing in my head). Also I'm going to implement things like Fossil Pokémon as well as more mega stones into the main story so look out for those on repeat playthroughs.

As well, I've started a tiny (and by that I mean it's only me, for now) production team called "GB Bug" that will handle all my future projects.

That's all for now. - CA

Child Amnesiac

Ever changing
    Years
  • Update: Not the update you wanted, but the update you need to hear.

I've stopped working on this project entirely, I simply believe that compared to the project I am working on currently it would be very inferior without a complete restart. So that's what probably going to happen, "Pokemon Sevii" might return but not as you know it now. It shall return with more proper usage of the capabilities of the CFRU as well as new maps. Will there be a Kanto postgame? We'll have to see. But for now, I'm sorry to say that Sevii is dead, enjoy what you have and don't worry because I have bigger and better in the works.

- Child Amnesiac

Back