• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years
I really enjoy this game, I do disagree with the satanic bits, but, it is a really well done game, nice story, it is a CHALLENGE, but, I love my Weezing.

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years
I really enjoy this game, it is a really well done game, nice story, it is a CHALLENGE, but, I love my Weezing.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
Hey! So, after I beat the Elite 4, I didn't receive a call from Prof. Birch. I've already fought the Elite again, went for a stroll (went to Norman's gym, captured the legendary in the museum, fought the super hero guy (and won) and even found the moon stone) and now I don't know what to do, Birch refuses to call me. If I use the walk through walls cheat and go through the zombies in the sewers, will there be any repercussions during the game? Or any other way to activate this quest?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2014
The only real trouble I have had is at the quiz machines. I complete the first two and the third, which I haven't done, says it is complete as well but the walls are still in place and I have no clue what to do.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Apr 20, 2014
If anyone is still around, I have used a teleporter on the other end of the lilycover sewers. I cannot access pacifidog town, is there anyway around this?

Thanks!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 21, 2014
Hey Cutlerine, I've been playing Snake wood for a while now, and I am stuck in Pacifidlog Town. The Sky Pillar is to the east of the city, but there are currents blocking the path. I tried getting there from Lilycove, but I ended up getting nowhere. How am I supposed to get to the Sky Pillar?

Hey Cutlerine, I've been playing Snakewood for a while now, and I am stuck in Pacifidlog Town. The Sky Pillar is to the east of the city, but there are currents blocking the path. I tried getting there from Lilycove, but I ended up getting nowhere. How am I supposed to get to the Sky Pillar?

Years
It required a lot of training, but I managed to defeat Senex with my team being:
Radiorange
Metagross
Kenchukuo
Qwilshark
Dragoone
(That camera in Hoenn university of filming or whatever X....)
All Level 75 :|

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
Uh... I'm actually pretty stuck on looking for Broken Hearts. Cutlerine, where can you find them?

Cutlerine isn't around right now ( don't know if he ever returns ... ) .However you should know that this hack is nearly complete ( somewhere around at 95-98% ) . The main quest ( the story ) is completed but some side-quests were not completed , like the broken hearts you are searching , you won't ever find all of them just because Cutlerine didn't add the whole lot . Too bad that it won't be updated anymore ( assuming that Cutlerine isn't around ).
P.S. : The broken hearts aren't necessary to collect in order to progress

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 3, 2014
Hi guys, when I go to the island of calm, the npc don't let me go, even if I fought Wattson and the trainer in the Mauville's Gym. Someone got this problem before me ?
Thanks

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 5, 2014
I ended up back in the ss cangrejo after jumping down while in a cave (the one that originally had the zombies blocking it ) and i already fixed the elevators before and im stuck because the guy keeps telling me to fix them but they are already fixed! any way around this?! thanks!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 23, 2023
Is there anyway for me to cheat in the hard disk solo I accidentally killed the roclobster without using thief/covet and cant get the tickets to go to gym island please let me know if there is a code to do this because I don't want to start the whole game over

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 5, 2014
can ANYONE help!? how do i get out of the ss cangrejo after i fixed the elevators if the guy keeps saying i need to fix them?!

or is there a way to reset them to make them broken again? so i can fix them?

Back