• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Sors - The VytroVerse Part 2 (Full Game, v1.3 Available Now!)

C7XL

Robot Rock
Years
  • Hey all, Vytron, the developer here, once again!
    I'm happy to announce that the final stage of Pokémon Sors' development has officially started!
    Beta Testing will last till the end of July, and a release can be expected in August!
    Stay tuned and take care everyone ^^

Good luck! Can't wait to try it out when it gets released. 👌🏼

Outwitter

You reap what you plant...
    Years
  • Something exciting is definitely in the air, I can almost feel it!
    Looking forward to the initial release, mate!

Vytron

Just an ordinary Romhacker
    Years
  • Hey all, Vytron, the developer here, once again, for the last time before the actual release!
    I'm happy to finally announce that Beta Testing has ended for Pokémon Sors, and everything went extremely smoothly!
    In the next 10 or so days (could be less) you guys can expect the game to finally drop after almost 2 years of development!
    Stay tuned and stay safe everyone ^^

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Hey all, Vytron, the developer here, once again, for the last time before the actual release!
    I'm happy to finally announce that Beta Testing has ended for Pokémon Sors, and everything went extremely smoothly!
    In the next 10 or so days (could be less) you guys can expect the game to finally drop after almost 2 years of development!
    Stay tuned and stay safe everyone ^^

Oh my god! I'm so excited! I never finished my initial play-through of the beta because i wanted to experience all the added custom music as a whole. I'm so hyped! In thr next couple days will you consider dropping screenshots to get the hype season in full swing?

Vytron

Years
  • Oh my god! I'm so excited! I never finished my initial play-through of the beta because i wanted to experience all the added custom music as a whole. I'm so hyped! In thr next couple days will you consider dropping screenshots to get the hype season in full swing?
    Hmm, maybe...
    A couple of screenshots can't hurt

Vytron

Years
  • Hey all, Vytron, the developer here!
    I have released the full version of Pokémon Sors!
    Thread has been heavily updated!

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2021
    I had finished the demo and loaded up that save on the new version. When I went out into Route 6, all the wild Pokémon and Valora's Pokémon were level 50. The highest level Pokémon in my party was level 24. Any idea why this happened?

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2021
    Sorry if I'm asking a stupid question, unsure if there's any guides on this or not. I'm new to this community and to Pokémon rom hacks and I usually just play Roms on my iphone. Is there any way I can make this compatible for delta/iNDS on my iPhone? I already have them through the alt store and most other roms work fine. I noticed in the main post that there is a patch to support delta, can I pre patch the rom on my pc before putting it into my iPhone? Sorry if these are dumbs questions any help would be appreciated.

Back