• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Pokémon Sun and Moon Starter evolutions, demo and Ash-Greninja

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    How exactly is that going to fix that issue? There will still be people asking for legendaries for bidoofs. All this is doing is allowing you to check a Pokémon's gender, nature, and ability, which none of the kids care for.

To be honest, I'm just joking XD but in all seriousness if they implement something like this in GTS it will make searching for Pokemon a lot easier.

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years
  • That's really dissapointing if the GTS still doesn't show the nature of the Pokemon. Sometimes I'm looking for a Pokemon that I do already have but I'm just looking for it's hidden ability or something, and I can never tell if it does (some people say they have theirs with HA and then when you get it it doesn't, or when you ask for a HA they'll just give you a random one they caught with no HA). Looks like I'm still not going to use the GTS.

If you're looking for HA then you're better off just requesting for one on trade threads, it's been my experience people don't mind breeding for an ability.

Years
  • Yeah, it doesn't really mention ability, which is really odd. D:

I agree. You'd think they add more info so you know you're getting a good Pokemon, but they decide to keep it exactly the same as the last generation. 7th Gen seems like it's got a flaw already when you look at that.

Back