• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Sunshine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
Years
  • This is the 2nd best hack i've seen. Of course the 1st is yours: Pok?mon Golden Sun and Silver Moon. I like how you change completely the tilesets and how can you make a lot of stuff quick. You are a genius.

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2012
    datriot said:
    Will Pokemon Sunset have really good graphics like sunshine?
    Sunset is supposed to have better graphics than any other of my hacks.

Andres said:
    The next version of Sunshine will have graphical changes?
    Yes, the graphics of Sunshine will be improved in the next version:
    Pokémon Sunshine
    Pokémon Sunshine

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Takashi said:
    When will you release a new demo :P I really wanna try this game
    A beta was released awhile back. Also, The game looks really cool. Keep up the good work!

AcCiDeNT

Years
  • omg, don't revive threads after ONE MONTH of no posting, it's nOObish, and if there isn't a patch here, or if it doesn't work, then get over it, and wait for next release if there is one... I told you this already one time, in another thread you revived... *reports*

H@KKER

rom-hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2007
    When will this game be finished i have been waiting for ages IT LOOKS AWESOME and i cant download it yet cos the link doesnt work :(
    PLEASE hurry up and finish it or upload the patch again

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • AcCiDeNT said:
    omg, don't revive threads after ONE MONTH of no posting, it's nOObish, and if there isn't a patch here, or if it doesn't work, then get over it, and wait for next release if there is one... I told you this already one time, in another thread you revived... *reports*
    Sweetie, have you read the new rules? You can revive a thread that is 2 months old. Any older, it's locky-locky.

Dudedude

I am the Johto Man
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    Great hack!keep up the good work?

Can I ask a question?Where do you download a FRLG Rom and hacking systems for basic hacking?

Asking for ROMs is a big no-no! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dudedude

I am the Johto Man
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    The link has expired and sorry for asking for the rom!

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2012
    Sunshine will have a lot of new features that weren't included in the uploated demos, and I will talk here about two of them.

The firts one is the possibility to navigate through Internet, using a computed from a cybercafe:
    Pokémon Sunshine

Every big city of the game will have a CyberCafe. You will have to pay 50 coins to use a PC, and you will be able acces any of the websites whose addres you have in your Addres book.
    Pokémon Sunshine
    Pokémon Sunshine

You will be able to read new, download stuff, receive e-mails, get information and even buy items. And nearly all of the websites are often updates, so you will check them very often.
    This is the list of the most important websites:

Global News Online (www.globalnews.com) *
    Here you can see international news about Solen (the region of Sunshine), Minto (the region of New Journey), North Minto (the extra region from the second quest exclusive in NJ Golden Edition) or Sixto (the region from Bluesky).
    Some news from Solen will help you a lot. For example, sometimes you will be informed here about a event that is going to happen in a certain city of the region, but that will happen only once, like a seller who salesman who is selling rare items or Pok?mons.
    Other news will thell you what is currently happening in the other regions, and some aftermaths from the events of New Journey and Bluesky.
    A few times, there will be news about the region where will take place the story of Sunset (unnamed thus far), and some of them will be hints about events that will happen in the future adventure of Sunset.

Pok?mail.com (www.pokemail.com) *
    Many times you will receive mail from many peoples. The mails can be from important characters from the games as Prof. Oak, or from characters that Nick (the trainer from the game and its prequels) has known in the previous games (the prequels New Journey and Bluesky). Many of the peoples from the previous games will tell about his lives, or what is currently happening in the regions where they live as well the aftermaths to your adventures in these regions.

Trainers Online (www.trainersonline.com) *
    A website created so the trainers can "interact" on line. Here you can read rumors, as well tips and advices from other trainers that will help you find secret stuff from the game. You can read interesting info and rumors from various characters and trainers from the game too. Occasionally you will be able to find passwords to use in the game, as well download tickets that you can exchange by rare items. You will be able to make yourself famous among the trainer from all parts of the regions too, and some trainers will tell other peoples rumors about you.

Pok?Downloads (www.pokedownloads.org)
    You will be able to download free a lot of items from this website (the items will be stored in your Pack, as are the items that you transfer from the PC from your house). Each time that this page is updated, there will be about 5 new items to download. However, everytime that the page is updated, you will lost the ability to download the items from previous update, so you should check this website often.

The Pok?mon Trainer's Encyclopedia (www.trainerencyclopedia.net)
    Here you can read info about a lot of elements from the game as well a lot of tips and secrets.

Pok?mart Online (www.pokemartonline.com)
    It is a online shopping. Here you can buy a ton of items. Some of them are common, others are rare, and others are uniques. You should check this website very often because it usually have new items in stock. There will be often goods on offer too, and items that are otherwise unobtainabbles.

Pok?Radio Online (www.pokeradio.com)
    As the name indicates, this is a radio online.

Rocket Newtowk (www.rocketnetwork.com)
    A secret website. The official website of the Team Rocket. If you get to identify yourself as a member in this page through hacking, you will obtain a secret password that will make the Team Rocket members think that you are one of them, and then you will be able to access their secret headquarters.

Pok?mopolis (www.pokemopolis.net)
    Another secret website. Here you can get information to access a lot of secret places and hidden stuff from the hack, and sometimes download tickets to obtain very rare items. You can got too a secret password to become a member of the "Top Secret Pok?mon Fan Club". It is a hidden fan club of Pok?mons in which you will be able to learn more secrets about the game as well fight secrets trainers and obtain extremely rare Pok?mon. You will be able too to download tickets from the webpage to exchange in the club house by rare items.

MasterMew's Network (www.mastermew.com)
    It is a top secret page, a eastern egg. Here you can see information from many of my hacks, get a lot of codes, info and passwords to access many hidden stuff from my hacks, and even read a timeline placing NJ, Bluesky, Sunshine, Sunset, Adventure and Rob's Adventure in the same continuity. And if you access to "ftp://www.mastermew.com", you will be able to download VERY rare items.

The websites that have a * marked will be accesibles since the start of the game, since they come included in your address book.

The other major feature is the possibility to join a Pok?mon Fan Club.
    There are 3 major "Fan Clubs" in Solen. They are the Fire, the Grass and the Water Fan Club. You will be able to become member of one of them, but only one, if you get to defeat all the members of that club.
    What is so great about this? Well, this idea may sound lame, but there are a lot of advantages. Once you become a member, you will obtain the password to acces to the house of the club, and you will receive a Charmander, a Bulbasaur or a Squirtle, depending of the element of the club. You will be able to trade Pok?mons with the other members of the group, and occasionally, there will be a tournament with one of the other clubs, and you will fight them allied to the other members of your group.
    You will get acces to the official page of the club. You will be able to download a lot of stuff and get information and news only accesible to the members of the group. Sometimes you will not be able to enter the club house using the password. That means that the password has changed, and you will have to check the website to see the new password.

I have added this feature so you have much more interaction with the other peoples.

This is Fire Fan Club:
    Pokémon Sunshine

Other changes that Sunshine will have:
    In the next demo, the first city will be a new one. It will be a metropolis named Megalopolis, bigger than any other city that will be available in the demo. It will be to the south of Sunny Village (the first town from the previous demos). And some parts of the Sunny Village will be modified. As well the Route 101 will be completly redone. There will be new paths availables in other routes that were availables in the previous demo. Many of the bugs (if not all) will be fixed. There will be two new citis and two new routes. Some text hacking. More sprite editing (this time the mom of the player will be the Nick's one from the prequels, instead of the mom from the trainer of RSE). And improved graphics.

There isn't a current downloable demo since I haven't a server to upload it right now, but once I finish the next demo I will search for one.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back