• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Theta Emerald EX

About 800 Pokémon or a second region in a ROM hack?

• 800 Pokémon

Votes: 44 54.3%
  • Second Region

Votes: 37 45.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I have an identical problem with a guy on the second page of this forum. I have reached the 7th gym and when I'm battling them and Gardevoir comes out the game freezes. My fps are on 60 and the battle music is still playing. I just can't lift a finger there. I have both changed the save type to flash 128 and changed the video render to opengl. Please help me I have run out of options here and I really want to see the continuum of this game after elite 4. :)

Save before the battle. I have noticed it happens more often when targeting two Pokemon on the opposite team. I've finished the battle without a freeze when I use moves that target.

Where can I find a "Huge Power" Bunnelby? I can only caught Cheek Pouch/Pickup-ability-bunnelby and I think I figured out the game has only 2 available abilities per pokemon if it has 3. So where can I possibly get the pokemon with its 3rd ability?? Like that of bunnelby's huge power.. Anyone who knows?

If Cheek Pouch/Pickup are the only two abilities you've seen, Huge Power isn't an ability on him. Gen 3 only has two slots for abilities, so unless someone expanded the slot from 2 to 3, then it doesn't exist.

Hi,
I got a problem with mega evolution with Swampert.
I give him Swampertite and nothing happens.
What am I doing wrong?

You need to have him hold it, and press start, then select a move.

unIQuE-_-SK

Rocket Grunt
Years
I have an identical problem with a guy on the second page of this forum. I have reached the 7th gym and when I'm battling them and Gardevoir comes out the game freezes. My fps are on 60 and the battle music is still playing. I just can't lift a finger there. I have both changed the save type to flash 128 and changed the video render to opengl. Please help me I have run out of options here and I really want to see the continuum of this game after elite 4. :)
I believe its because of the ability trace in double battles, try using different pkmn.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 7, 2017
Does Ledian have Iron Fist in this version?

I've read that he already put all abilities up to date. Is this true for Ledian Hidden ability too?
Have anyone confirmed it already?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
Does Ledian have Iron Fist in this version?

I've read that he already put all abilities up to date. Is this true for Ledian Hidden ability too?
Have anyone confirmed it already?

It was stated a few posts ago that Pokemon in this game seem to still only have 2 Abilities max. Hidden Abilities were likely only added for Pokemon that had just one Ability, as changing the code to allow more ability slots would be a lot of work. Ledyba/Ledian already have 2 Abilities, so I highly doubt that Ledian can have Iron Fist, as that would require either a lot of programming or removing one of its other abilities. (I might be wrong, but this is what I have heard thus far.)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 21, 2023
Pokemon changes are the same as Rising ruby. So some pokemon get their HA(gyarados, starters...) but other don't get it(bunnelby, dragalge...)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 7, 2017
It was stated a few posts ago that Pokemon in this game seem to still only have 2 Abilities max. Hidden Abilities were likely only added for Pokemon that had just one Ability, as changing the code to allow more ability slots would be a lot of work. Ledyba/Ledian already have 2 Abilities, so I highly doubt that Ledian can have Iron Fist, as that would require either a lot of programming or removing one of its other abilities. (I might be wrong, but this is what I have heard thus far.)

Thank you, now I can stop looking for a ledian with Iron fist.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 24, 2017
I believe its because of the ability trace in double battles, try using different pkmn.

I don't own a pokemon with the abilty trace. If it's Gardevoir's trace, if it has one I never learnt, I can't do anything mate. I will try changing pokemon when Gardevoir comes out but I doubt it will work as planned. :/

Edit: I just noticed Gardevoir HAS trace, which means I can't go on with my battle there?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
I don't own a pokemon with the abilty trace. If it's Gardevoir's trace, if it has one I never learnt, I can't do anything mate. I will try changing pokemon when Gardevoir comes out but I doubt it will work as planned. :/

Edit: I just noticed Gardevoir HAS trace, which means I can't go on with my battle there?

I have a possible solution, but it would help me to explain if someone could list Liz and Tate's Pokemon for me, or at least which one uses Gardevoir and when it is used.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 24, 2017
I have a possible solution, but it would help me to explain if someone could list Liz and Tate's Pokemon for me, or at least which one uses Gardevoir and when it is used.

They will mostly throw out pokemon when one has fainted so here's the list in the order they appear on my battle scene:
Lunatone Solrock
Bronzong>Slowking>Gardevoir>Gallade
It was once that I beat bronzong and slowking at the same time so I know about Gallade.
Thank you in advance mate.

PerceptioN95

ポケモントレーナ とみい
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 11, 2023
what rom is used for this hack?

Ive tried TrashMans U rom and Emerald U/E and i keep getting errors in nups

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
what rom is used for this hack?

Ive tried TrashMans U rom and Emerald U/E and i keep getting errors in nups

You should google the prepatched rom. It's from 2-27 and should be on the first page of results. I have it and it works fine.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 7, 2017
Huge report here.. Berries like chesto, sitrus etc. doesn't work in battle. Even if my pokemon was put to asleep by the foe, chesto effect doesn't kicks in.. or even if my pokemon's hp was 1, sitrus doesn't work. Whether Single or Double battle, NPC or Colosseum battle, nothing happens.. hope LC could notice this.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Huge report here.. Berries like chesto, sitrus etc. doesn't work in battle. Even if my pokemon was put to asleep by the foe, chesto effect doesn't kicks in.. or even if my pokemon's hp was 1, sitrus doesn't work. Whether Single or Double battle, NPC or Colosseum battle, nothing happens.. hope LC could notice this.

Berries work fine for me. Although i rarely use them. Maybe it's the rom you patched?

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
Years
9/15/17 UPDATE:
I haven't said anything for a long time, and everyone is asking me "WHEN'S THE NEWEST THETA EMERALD EX COMING OUT????"

Okay, let me explain something. I work 40 hours a week, and I'm either resting before work, or I am too tired after to do anything, so I don't have the time to actually work on the game. And the two days off, that is not too much time to work on it either to work on it as well because I got my friends and family outside of this.

So, before you ask again, just think, what would LC rather do? Make a ROM hack that gets little to no ad revenue when I upload videos or updates on my YouTube channel including other videos I uploaded, or continue with my current schedule where I making thousands every week? Think about that for a second before you asking a another question about a game that will not be done for a little while. And you wanna complain about it, I don't give a damn. Unless people want to support me financially through other means, whether it be through patreon or just getting my YouTube channel popular, there is no release date for this update. Don't like it? I don't care. No offense, but loving and praising a game ain't going to pay the bills.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 3, 2018
Okay, i get that you can't make an update cause you know .. you're poor and you need money well good luck with your job & thousands of dollars every week ! lol
by the way i just download this game today and i think i will pass on it becuz of that nonsense you just wrote above ... No offense :S
have a nice day :)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Okay, i get that you can't make an update cause you know .. you're poor and you need money well good luck with your job & thousands of dollars every week ! lol
by the way i just download this game today and i think i will pass on it becuz of that nonsense you just wrote above ... No offense :S
have a nice day :)

Well that was some complete garbage. While you're at home living off your parents dime, you have zero idea what it's like to have a 40 hour job. LC won't lose any sleep over you not playing his game, even though you're probably playing right now. Comments like yours are unnecessary and just add to the drama.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 3, 2018
Well that was some complete garbage. While you're at home living off your parents dime, you have zero idea what it's like to have a 40 hour job. LC won't lose any sleep over you not playing his game, even though you're probably playing right now. Comments like yours are unnecessary and just add to the drama.

So, clearly you don't understand sarcasm and attacking me! i feel like you were crying while you were typing on the keyboard are you okay ? plus there is no drama just do me a favor and stop making up things on your little head...Get Over It!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Woah there, let's start where it matters: I'm a very sarcastic person to begin with. The problem I had with your comment wasn't with the sarcasm, but with the obnoxious comment you posted. Second, before you attempt to insult someone, learn to speak proper English. This is an English speaking forum.

plus there is no drama just do me a favor and stop making up things on your little head...Get Over It!

Not even sure what this was supposed to mean, but I'll take a shot in the dark. You basically just said:
1. "There is no drama in my comment" <<< The lie detector determined that was a lie. I don't believe I need to expand on that one.
2. "Just do me a favor and stop making things up on your little head" <<< Well, I think I'll put my 'little head' use and call you out on what you are - an uneducated kid that thinks his opinion is more valid than anyone else's, therefore, if someone disagreed with you, they must be wrong.

If you don't like the criticism of your comment, then don't make ridiculous statements, like the one above.

Back