• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Theta Emerald

I want to create a Super Training Area where you can battle "Pokémon" for EVs. Should I

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2015
    I don't know if this is addressed in patch 1.04, but if i try to make a secret base the animation plays, but the cave/vine doesn't stay and then its followed by a black screen. The music still plays but nothing happens. I can still load an old save state but otherwise it keeps hanging. I know that secret bases aren't really necessary for a closed game but they are still a fun little thing to mess around with

Graykis23390

Graykis Jiang
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2019
    Wow! This game is very perfect!respect of the author, hello! I am a Hack worker, excuse me, can I borrow your ROM stuff in my game? For example, the picture of the pokemon material and so on, hope to get your approval, thank you!Wish your game is getting batter and batter!

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I'm so glad i saved just a few moments ago..
    I've found a bug, when you battle against the Interviewers guys who you can find at 3 different points and battle them everytime you want, near Fortree City, after the battle, the game just freezes..
    Spoiler:

EDIT:
    Okay, found another bug, this time it isn't a game breaking one, but yeah.. still weird.. this is how Winona's Gym bars looked like when i just joined in..
    Spoiler:

EDIT2:
    Ok, nvm, it just fixed after the first battle.

EDIT3:
    Where can i find Ditto and where can i get Cyndaquil and Piplup?
    I've just arrived to Ever Grande City, ready to go through the Victory Road and my "Starters" Box feels incomplete ;_;
    And welp.. i want to get a Ditto to start thinking on the EVs, to give some replayability and because i just want to do it.
    I can't wait for the EV Training Place in the next update <3

EDIT4:
    Okay, i won the League and after capturing Cresselia (idk why in that exact moment, whatever) i remembered the Battle Frontier, so.. i'll go there and maybe i'll find them there..
    Btw, Cresselia was really tough.. i've had to load my 43 Ultra Balls save like 5 or 6 times..
    (I didn't bought more and i had it with Paralyzed+Red HP Bar so i didn't wanted to lose it)

EDIT5:
    Lol.. this is funny.. i've just found Kyogre Submarine Cave and it was in front of Cresselia's Ring/Portal/Idk what, haha..

EDIT6:
    Okay, found Piplup <3 ... it was with the Old Man who have a Zigzagoon on Slateport's Beach, dissapeared after gave me the Piplup tho, i feel sad for that poor Zigzagoon.. </3

Last edited:

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    it seems for now every bug has been pointed out in this rom hack except theres a deoyxs bug which u cant use him for some reason

CupcakeEdgeworth

DR. Ivo "Julian" "Eggman" Robotnik Mach II
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2023
    I just downloaded v1.4 and i wasn't this hyped for a rom hack ever. i mean... it's just pokemon emerald with pokemon up to gen5! and they are all obtainable (that is the plan of this hack) without cheating! who DOESN'T want that?!
    Finally a GBA game worth the effort on my phone.
    Tho i got one question... how would you update to a newer version without losing anything? or is that to no concern?
    Anyway... Best. Hack. Ever.

CupcakeEdgeworth

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2023
    I just downloaded v1.4 and i wasn't this hyped for a rom hack ever. i mean... it's just pokemon emerald with pokemon up to gen5! and they are all obtainable (that is the plan of this hack) without cheating! who DOESN'T want that?!
    Finally a GBA game worth the effort on my phone.
    Tho i got one question... how would you update to a newer version without losing anything? or is that to no concern?
    Anyway... Best. Hack. Ever.
    Another question: is it possible for a save file editor to edit pokemon without corrupting the save file? or even edit pokemon from gen 4 and 5? if so, wich one? untill now i have tried a-safe, an online editor and Pokemon Editor Legacy.
    Still a good rom.
    Thanks.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hi.
    Came here to do a suggestion.
    Why not add the Alter Forms (As Mega Evolutions, Primal Forms, Rotom forms, etc, etc) as evolutions?
    Example:
    Shaymin + Gracidea (Evolution animation) = Sky Form Shaymin
    And then, Sky Form Shaymin would back to Shaymin by using the Gracidea on it again.
    Could work.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Another question: is it possible for a save file editor to edit pokemon without corrupting the save file? or even edit pokemon from gen 4 and 5? if so, wich one? untill now i have tried a-safe, an online editor and Pokemon Editor Legacy.
    Still a good rom.
    Thanks.

There are a couple of editors out there none of which I could get to work with Theta Emerald because of a corrupted save.

I'd also like to mention that a gen 3 save editor WILL NOT be able to edit the Gen 4/5 PKMN, unless it was made specifically for that game, since the editor sees only 386 Pokemon (Not including the 25 PKMN between Celebi and Treeko)

If you try to load the save, it may actually load, but any newer Pokemon will not show and may be deleted and/or replaced with a bad egg IF you do happen to get it to work. Hope this helped. :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2021
    Be carefull with Mawile, its having a movement that crash the game, I was playing so relaxed and BOOM u.u crash , the last time I save the game was three hours ago ... and I lost everything u.u Please fix the bug (sorry about my english, I talk spanish)

CupcakeEdgeworth

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2023
    Hello, me again.
    Could i use this rom as a base for my hack? or the emerald 650 version?
    Thanks.

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
    Years
  • Yet another difficulty hack? No changes to storyline, additions in rivals/characters...?

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2017
    anybody have a
    the rom or a link for the rom because im having problem pathching it

Sir Nice

The Man of No Talent
    Years
  • Is Roselia's evolution bugged? The list that came with the patch said Roselia evolved into Roserade when you used a Leaf Stone, but it's not working. Or is the evolution method different?

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2017
    I patched d game but I only get a whitescreen can somebody help me fix this

Can I patch this game using unipatcher or rom patcher on my android smartphone

after I patched the rom it jus gave me a black screen can anybody help me fix this

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Okay so can someone list the mega's in this game? I've noticed that not all pokemon that can mega evolve in OR/AS do so in Theta Emerald (Like Beedrill) I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering this...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back