• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Theta Emerald

I want to create a Super Training Area where you can battle "Pokémon" for EVs. Should I

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoruaAndAbsol

Master of Illusions
Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2022
    hey what emulator can i download for your game? i tried playing pokemon spirit too, but it wont open, it shows error on visualboy
    Are you on mobile or PC. If mobile use ROM Patcher to patch it and play on MyBoy! GBA emulator.

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    I got this ploblem when I try patch the game with Tsukuyomi UPS
    "Warning! Input checksum is invalid, output file may be corrupt."

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Excuse me... I can't do it. I got the Emerald rom from TPB torrent. But I could not apply the patch with NUPS, it says it cannot open the rom file.
    Then I downloaded the rom from a youtube video, but it seems like a normal Emerald, so I patched this one, and this time NUPS worked clean, but there was no change in the game.
    Please help me get to play this game and I will love you!

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    if anyone stills looks into this thread i would like to point out that deoyxs freezes the game whenever u take it to battle the screen becomes blue and the pokeball is in mid-air can u fix it plz really love to use deoyxs also version is 1.3 with move tutors in case you need this info

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2015
    same problem here, I got lost trying to patch this file... can someone upload a walkthrough or maybe even the file being already patched? Thanks a lot can't wait playing this game!

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • So... Basically, for me, the game has been:
    "The patch doesn't match the file.
    Patching canceled."
    Patching canceled."
    Patching canceled."

All, the freaking, time ...
    No matter what ROM do i use, EVERY SINGLE ROM JUST ISN'T WORKING FOR MEH.
    Halp? t.t

EDIT:
    Ok, done, i just messed around a bit with NUPS and it was just as easy as go and check "Ignore"
    in the "If file is invalid" option ._. ...
    It could be helpful in the future, if you specify that kind of things in the main post, just saying..
    Anyway, thanks for the hard work, i'll go and start the game <3

Last edited:

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
    Years
  • So... Basically, for me, the game has been:
    Patching canceled."
    Patching canceled."
    Patching canceled."

All, the freaking, time ...
    No matter what ROM do i use, EVERY SINGLE ROM JUST ISN'T WORKING FOR MEH.
    Halp? t.t

EDIT:
    Ok, done, i just messed around a bit with NUPS and it was just as easy as go and check "Ignore"
    in the "If file is invalid" option ._. ...
    It could be helpful in the future, if you specify that kind of things in the main post, just saying..
    Anyway, thanks for the hard work, i'll go and start the game <3

People always have trouble with patching. And honestly, nobody is gonna post saying to check "Ignore." Someone would have done it by now then. :/

ItWasABadDream

Genwunner / born 1989
    Years
  • Ummm... How do we move the grey boulders that are blocking the gigantic black spheres that I'm assuming are legendary Pokémon encounters? What the hell are those things? There's a ton of them all over the region but we can't get to them. What is this?

minochet

Attack And Assault Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2022
    So, got myself an Eevee and leveled it up for a Leafeon at Petalburg Forest...and it evolved into a Sylveon. But I wouldn't think he'd turn into a Sylveon because I just caught him not 10 minutes ago. My question is: is this a glitch, or does Eevee have an extremely high friendship level when you catch them?

nemesish

Azure Trainer
    Years
  • Ummm... How do we move the grey boulders that are blocking the gigantic black spheres that I'm assuming are legendary Pokémon encounters? What the hell are those things? There's a ton of them all over the region but we can't get to them. What is this?

In old patches you could use strength on them(from the menu) tht's fixed by now.
    They only dissappear after you beat the Elite Four.

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2016
    Hello everyone.I have been playing this game so far and it is really good except some small glitches but everything runs smoothly.but after obtaining 6th badge I tried to make a secret base.when I went in everything went black but the music was still playing on.is there something I could do to fix it?any help would be great.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back