• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Theta Emerald

I want to create a Super Training Area where you can battle "Pokémon" for EVs. Should I

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Well I obviously want to randomize wild pokemon and trainer Pokemon. Can I go as far to randomize the items you find? If not, that's fine, I want the wild and trainer pokemon to be changed at least.

As far as I've tested, here is what you can randomize:

Pokémon Theta Emerald
    Pokémon Theta Emerald
    Pokémon Theta Emerald

Spoiler:

I haven't tested all the options, but I know that these options WON'T break the game if ran all at once.

If anything, just test it out yourself... remember to IGNORE THE ERROR BOX and as always... Save Type = Flash 128K, disable Automatic IPS Patching, and turn on Real-Time Clock.

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2016
    Hey LCCoolJ95. Is Ash-Greninja in this rom hack? And if not, do you think you could add it to the latest update?

You could make so that the "Battle Bond" is a mega stone that Greninja can use to become Ash-Greninja.

Ash-Greninja is both powerful and badass, and you should definitely add it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2016
    Hi. I'm playing a nuzlocke of this game and writing a post of my team and deaths after each gym. I know this one took a while, but I've got busy with school, and there's also a lot to do in between the 6th and 7th gym leader. I just beat Tate and Liza, and here's the update:

Pokémon Theta Emerald
    KipperⅡthe Swampert - Level 49

Pokémon Theta Emerald
    Lil. Yami the Sableye - Level 48

Pokémon Theta Emerald
    Apollo the Blaziken - Level 48

Pokémon Theta Emerald
    Zuko the Charizard - Level 49

Pokémon Theta Emerald
    Rory the Sandslash - Level 49

Yeah....Samnuel the Serperior is gone and so is Norman the Slaking, and we have a new member. Kipper II almost died too.

RIP:

Pokémon Theta Emerald
    Ray the Shinx - Level 9 | He died to a Seedot's Bide, on the beach next to Petalburg City.

Pokémon Theta Emerald
    Joey the Pichu - Level 16 | Died to a Focus Energy and then a fighting move, I can't remember which one, against a gym trainer. He got oneshoted.

Pokémon Theta Emerald
    Roxanne the Nosepass - Level 18 | Died to that damn Makhuhita and his Knock Off

Pokémon Theta Emerald
    Kipper the Marshtomp - Level 18 | After Nosepass died, I sent him in, although he had relatively low health as well because he took hits before, and I had no more potions. I thought I could outspeed, and while I DID outspeed, he got 1 HP left and killed him. This sucks, cause the Mudkip line is one of my favs. I also had one named Kipper in Omega Ruby.

Pokémon Theta Emerald
    Ceecee the Combee - Level 19 | Not much to say here. Another victim of Knock Off. Although I was interested in using a Vespiqueen for the first time.

Pokémon Theta Emerald
    Leslie the Lombre - Level 18 | Another victim to Knock Off. Like damn, I didn't know Knock Off was this good, to knock out my whole party. Now if only I had put Exim in the party since I caught it, this would have all been avoided. But I already had a grass type and didn't want to get too many Pokemon early on.

Pokémon Theta Emerald
    Karl the Beedrill - Level 23 | Wattson's Manectric is just too damn strong.

Pokémon Theta Emerald
    Exim the Exeggcute - Level 23 | Wattson's Manectric again.

Pokémon Theta Emerald
    Dawn the Prinplup - Level 23 | Had to give him up to heal Linoone, which was my realistically best chance.

Pokémon Theta Emerald
    Simba the Electrike - Level 23 | Had to give him up too.

Pokémon Theta Emerald
    Zags the Linoone - Level 25 | My only chance at winning fell too against the Manectric.

Pokémon Theta Emerald
    Terra the Grotle - Level 23 | He might be resisting electricity, but with almost nothing to deal significant damage to the Manectric, he died too.

Then what happends.... I go to my PC, and all I have is 5 water types, and I'm going up against an Electric Gym Leader. So I had to level everyone up to Level 32 to stand a chance, and even so:

Pokémon Theta Emerald
    Pearl the Clamperl - Level 32 | She might have died, but she helped me a lot with the Emolga. Clamp and Whirpool had a lasting effect, even after her invitable defeat.

Pokémon Theta Emerald
    Phoebe the Feebas - Level 32 | Poor Feebas never stood a chance. I thought maybe I could deal at least one bit of damage with Tackle, but it was one shotted before it could do anything.

Pokémon Theta Emerald
    Diana the Seadra - Level 32 | She sadly died too, but I wouldn't have won without her. Her Octazooka took care of the middle Pokemons (the second and third), but she died to the Manetric. But then because the AI decided to Howl, I managed to get some Octazookas on him from the Octillery and won.

No new deaths in between Wattson and Flanery, luckily.

Pokémon Theta Emerald
    Togy the Maractus - Level 35 | Norman's Buffalount was really difficult to deal with. Blaziken ended up killing it, but I had to be carefull cause its moves caused a lot of damage. I went into Togy thinking I could maybe put him to sleep, but turns he out he has a ability that prevents that.

Pokémon Theta Emerald
    Mante the Octillery - Level 35 | Manteee! One of the only two survivors of the Wattson massacre, and he's dead too. He couldn't stand a chance to that Bouffalount either.

Pokémon Theta Emerald
    Peggy the Grumpig - Level 35 | She had only just evolved :( I had to give her up to heal Blaziken, cause he was my only chance due to the fighting type, but it had low health and I had to.

Pokémon Theta Emerald
    Ironmetal the Magnezone - Level 40 | I know it's a really stupid name, but I grew fond of it over time. I was totally expecting him to 1KO everything, and he did until Altaria came in with freaking Earthquake. This sucks a lot because I was really excited to use a Magnezone for the first time.

Pokémon Theta Emerald
    Norman the Slaking - Level 42 | Died in Mt. Pyre to a Wobuffet, but surprisingly not to Destiny Bond. I tried to one shot it, and failed, and he used Counter on me. I got one shotted after all.

Pokémon Theta Emerald
    Bakura the Spiritomb - Level 43 | And I had only just received it :( He died to Maxie's Darmanitan's Flare Blitz, a one shot. I went in underleved for that battle though. I didn't think he'd be this high leveled. He was also named after Bakura, so I wish he'd stayed longer.

Pokémon Theta Emerald
    Samnuel the Serperior - Level 49 | I bought him in for the Lunatone. I killed it, but took half of Samnuel's HP as damage before I did it. Then he sends in Solrock and kills him :(

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2017
    Why when i download CLEAN US Emerald Rom and before/after patch i open it with VBA I have all the time white screen ? :/ Even without patch i got white screen, i check it on 3 diffrent VBA 1.8 beta3 ;cccc

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2016
    It's only me or when you use a pokeball in this game it remains in your bag???
    I had 10 pokeballs, but even if I use them I continue to have 10 pokeballs... Is it a bug?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • It's only me or when you use a pokeball in this game it remains in your bag???
    I had 10 pokeballs, but even if I use them I continue to have 10 pokeballs... Is it a bug?

Same here and I know that somewhere else someone also mentioned it happening, prolly on Emerald 650's Thread.
    It most likely is a bug that LCCoolJ95 never got to fix or didn't cared about enough to fix.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Maybe we should cut them some slack.Maybe they're new.Maybe they don't even know patching or save types,or even settings for the emulator.After all,they're just newbies.

And it's not like they're smart enough to type "Pokemon emerald visual boy advance white screen" on Google either. That would be way too much pressure for their brains, amirite?

Blazing Rud

This is Blazingly Awsome!!! - Pokemon Blazing Fire
    Years
  • Can we get any Pokemon with Hidden Ability in this game mainly starters. Like getting a Speed Booster Torchic ??

Trainer 766

And it's not like they're smart enough to type "Pokemon emerald visual boy advance white screen" on Google either. That would be way too much pressure for their brains, amirite?

Lol,that sounds like something I would rather do.Guess I have to take my words back.Their emulator is at fault and they ask us...IN THIS THREAD!

Anyway,for the hidden abilities thing,I think the creator mentioned something about it on the first or second page.Or best,read the features list.

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2016
    Hi. I'm playing this game as a nuzlocke and I'm posting my team and deaths after I beat each gym leader. I now beat Juan, and here's my team:

Pokémon Theta Emerald
    KipperⅡthe Swampert - Level 54

Pokémon Theta Emerald
    Lil. Yami the Sableye - Level 53

Pokémon Theta Emerald
    Apollo the Blaziken - Level 54

Pokémon Theta Emerald
    Zuko the Charizard - Level 54

Pokémon Theta Emerald
    Rory the Sandslash - Level 53

Pokémon Theta Emerald
    Jerry the Raichu - Level 53

Juan wasn't really that hard. Raichu took care of mostly everything, except the half-ground types, that Swampert took care of. Kingdra was a little annoying, with Double Team and Yawn, but I collected berries as I went, so I would keep waking my Pokemon up. Eventually Kipper won with 2 Earthquakes.

Next up, the Elite Four. And yes, there's been a death. It's added at the end of the RIP section.

RIP:

Pokémon Theta Emerald
    Ray the Shinx - Level 9 | He died to a Seedot's Bide, on the beach next to Petalburg City.

Pokémon Theta Emerald
    Joey the Pichu - Level 16 | Died to a Focus Energy and then a fighting move, I can't remember which one, against a gym trainer. He got oneshoted.

Pokémon Theta Emerald

Pokémon Theta Emerald
    Kipper the Marshtomp - Level 18 | After Nosepass died, I sent him in, although he had relatively low health as well because he took hits before, and I had no more potions. I thought I could outspeed, and while I DID outspeed, he got 1 HP left and killed him. This sucks, cause the Mudkip line is one of my favs. I also had one named Kipper in Omega Ruby.

Pokémon Theta Emerald
    Ceecee the Combee - Level 19 | Not much to say here. Another victim of Knock Off. Although I was interested in using a Vespiqueen for the first time.

Pokémon Theta Emerald
    Leslie the Lombre - Level 18 | Another victim to Knock Off. Like damn, I didn't know Knock Off was this good, to knock out my whole party. Now if only I had put Exim in the party since I caught it, this would have all been avoided. But I already had a grass type and didn't want to get too many Pokemon early on.

Pokémon Theta Emerald

Pokémon Theta Emerald

Pokémon Theta Emerald
    Dawn the Prinplup - Level 23 | Had to give him up to heal Linoone, which was my realistically best chance.

Pokémon Theta Emerald

Pokémon Theta Emerald
    Zags the Linoone - Level 25 | My only chance at winning fell too against the Manectric.

Pokémon Theta Emerald
    Terra the Grotle - Level 23 | He might be resisting electricity, but with almost nothing to deal significant damage to the Manectric, he died too.

Then what happends.... I go to my PC, and all I have is 5 water types, and I'm going up against an Electric Gym Leader. So I had to level everyone up to Level 32 to stand a chance, and even so:

Pokémon Theta Emerald
    Pearl the Clamperl - Level 32 | She might have died, but she helped me a lot with the Emolga. Clamp and Whirpool had a lasting effect, even after her invitable defeat.

Pokémon Theta Emerald
    Phoebe the Feebas - Level 32 | Poor Feebas never stood a chance. I thought maybe I could deal at least one bit of damage with Tackle, but it was one shotted before it could do anything.

Pokémon Theta Emerald
    Diana the Seadra - Level 32 | She sadly died too, but I wouldn't have won without her. Her Octazooka took care of the middle Pokemons (the second and third), but she died to the Manetric. But then because the AI decided to Howl, I managed to get some Octazookas on him from the Octillery and won.

Pokémon Theta Emerald
    Togy the Maractus - Level 35 | Norman's Buffalount was really difficult to deal with. Blaziken ended up killing it, but I had to be carefull cause its moves caused a lot of damage. I went into Togy thinking I could maybe put him to sleep, but turns he out he has a ability that prevents that.

Pokémon Theta Emerald
    Mante the Octillery - Level 35 | Manteee! One of the only two survivors of the Wattson massacre, and he's dead too. He couldn't stand a chance to that Bouffalount either.

Pokémon Theta Emerald
    Peggy the Grumpig - Level 35 | She had only just evolved :( I had to give her up to heal Blaziken, cause he was my only chance due to the fighting type, but it had low health and I had to.

Pokémon Theta Emerald
    Ironmetal the Magnezone - Level 40 | I know it's a really stupid name, but I grew fond of it over time. I was totally expecting him to 1KO everything, and he did until Altaria came in with freaking Earthquake. This sucks a lot because I was really excited to use a Magnezone for the first time.

Pokémon Theta Emerald
    Norman the Slaking - Level 42 | Died in Mt. Pyre to a Wobuffet, but surprisingly not to Destiny Bond. I tried to one shot it, and failed, and he used Counter on me. I got one shotted after all.

Pokémon Theta Emerald
    Bakura the Spiritomb - Level 43 | And I had only just received it :( He died to Maxie's Darmanitan's Flare Blitz, a one shot. I went in underleved for that battle though. I didn't think he'd be this high leveled. He was also named after Bakura, so I wish he'd stayed longer.

Pokémon Theta Emerald
    Samnuel the Serperior - Level 49 | I bought him in for the Lunatone. I killed it, but took half of Samnuel's HP as damage before I did it. Then he sends in Solrock and kills him :(

Pokémon Theta Emerald
    Linn the Linoone - Level 54 |Died to a self-destructing Claydol that I was trying to catch in Sky Pillar.

Trainer 766

Hi. I'm playing this game as a nuzlocke and I'm posting my team and deaths after I beat each gym leader. I now beat Juan, and here's my team:

Pokémon Theta Emerald
    KipperⅡthe Swampert - Level 54

Pokémon Theta Emerald
    Lil. Yami the Sableye - Level 53

Pokémon Theta Emerald
    Apollo the Blaziken - Level 54

Pokémon Theta Emerald
    Zuko the Charizard - Level 54

Pokémon Theta Emerald
    Rory the Sandslash - Level 53

Pokémon Theta Emerald
    Jerry the Raichu - Level 53

Juan wasn't really that hard. Raichu took care of mostly everything, except the half-ground types, that Swampert took care of. Kingdra was a little annoying, with Double Team and Yawn, but I collected berries as I went, so I would keep waking my Pokemon up. Eventually Kipper won with 2 Earthquakes.

Next up, the Elite Four. And yes, there's been a death. It's added at the end of the RIP section.

RIP:

Pokémon Theta Emerald

Pokémon Theta Emerald

Pokémon Theta Emerald

Pokémon Theta Emerald

Pokémon Theta Emerald

Pokémon Theta Emerald

Pokémon Theta Emerald

Pokémon Theta Emerald

Pokémon Theta Emerald

Pokémon Theta Emerald

Pokémon Theta Emerald

Pokémon Theta Emerald

Pokémon Theta Emerald

Pokémon Theta Emerald

Pokémon Theta Emerald

Pokémon Theta Emerald

Pokémon Theta Emerald

Pokémon Theta Emerald

Pokémon Theta Emerald

Pokémon Theta Emerald

Pokémon Theta Emerald

Pokémon Theta Emerald

Pokémon Theta Emerald
    Linn the Linoone - Level 54 |Died to a self-destructing Claydol that I was trying to catch in Sky Pillar.
    That's a harsh world you live in,my friend.

Salute Kipper 2,reincarnation of the original badass Kipper.

Huge respect for Apollo,the real MVP.

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2016
    As far as I've tested, here is what you can randomize:

Pokémon Theta Emerald
    Pokémon Theta Emerald
    Pokémon Theta Emerald

Spoiler:

I haven't tested all the options, but I know that these options WON'T break the game if ran all at once.

If anything, just test it out yourself... remember to IGNORE THE ERROR BOX and as always... Save Type = Flash 128K, disable Automatic IPS Patching, and turn on Real-Time Clock.

Doesn't work. I tried randomizing just trainers, starters and wild, but it told me about some unhandled error. How'd you do it?

Years
  • Doesn't work. I tried randomizing just trainers, starters and wild, but it told me about some unhandled error. How'd you do it?

As far as I know, you can only randomize so much together.

All I did was randomize starters and wild, that didn't error.
    Not sure if randomizing trainers errors or not, haven't tested everything completely.

Trainer 766

This a rom hack with a lot of things redone.Basically,if you're gonna randomize it,which you already have and the result turned bullmuk,everything seems broken.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back